Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Was Fun, More fun than Retail. But I think I have completely grown out of WOW at this point.
    And that's perfectly fine and understandable. Best of luck wherever your next adventures take you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

as great as i remember it but two problems however:

1. I realized retail spoiled me and I find it tedious without some QoL changes like aoe loot and the removal of rogue poison charges.
    2. I no longer have all the time I feel I need to invest in the game.

Other than that I love the game as much as I did back then.

Leveled to 16, remembered what it's like, not looked back at it after that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Well that's literally what's happening. Level squish to 60. Redesigning classes. Changing gameplay. Because the loud minority is loud and annoying enough to get Blizzard to change their game.
    I don't know if it's quite that...honestly to me it feels more like "Oh shit, we fucked up with BFA on multiple fronts...so being clueless on a lot of things like we often are...lets copy Classic!"

The new thing is running around, and seeing how many bots are currently in the game. At first, I noticed a few running around places like Arathi, and Feralas. The names were an obvious giveaway, as were the names of their pets. All told, it looked like there was between 150-175 bots on my server this morning.

So, the new TL,DR, is lots of bots.

And Blizzard won't do anything about them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Update: got to lvl 51 from 46 a few days ago, i dont think i'll make the homestretch tbh, cant bring myself to log on anymore.

just playing it to have some fun and see how things used to be since i started in tbc, so im ranking for example but just to 10, just to get a taste of it, not going super hard there. i am also leveling a lot, because i see character copy/transfers in the future when tbc gets made since i highly doubt they will require everyone to relevel 1-60 just to start playing tbc content. so im using it mostly as prep for tbc and getting as many level 60's as i can in the next year or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnosh View Post
    And that's perfectly fine and understandable. Best of luck wherever your next adventures take you.
    lol, oddly enough after seeing Rise of Skywalker it has taken me back to SWTOR for a while.

Barely touched retail since it's out.

Having a fun, even if stuff is easy... grinding for stuff that matters and have bis lists is a lot more fun.

It's not the best class design, but it's enjoyable nonetheless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally hit 60 a couple of days ago and still loving it. Still loads of stuff to do for me, so i'll be playing for a while to come

Played about three months. Got a toon to 60. Enjoyed most of it. Did some DM solo grinding to make a lot of gold and 5 man 60 content for a good while though groups got harder to find. Wasn't interested in raiding. Wasn't interested in leveling a new toon. So - called it a day.

Blizzard got $45 out of me and I enjoyed the entertainment. Seems like a win for both parties involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Servos View Post
    Blizzard got $45 out of me and I enjoyed the entertainment. Seems like a win for both parties involved.
    If only more people thought this way, there would be a lot less toxicity surrounding games.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrizar View Post
    Got a shaman to 60. Found out my server is 1 Horde - 3 Alliance and pretty much gave up after getting halfway through MC.

Leveling a Rogue and Paladin on the side, both past 45.

Duo leveling with a friend playing a Warrior with his Paladin. Both 43 but he isn't good @ PVP so we've slowed down significantly.

Haven't touched a BG yet and hoping to have the rogue or warrior ready for BWL on release.
    As a quick update, I transferred my paladin to my buddies server and am 4 levels shy of 60. This was only because as my duo leveling friend and I were getting back into playing he got taken to jail. I continue without him for now.
    "They will come for us now, all of them" "Let them come, Frostmourne The Banshee Queen hungers."

3+ Year Old Account
    Had fun going through the leveling process again after so many years, more fun than I thought I would have.
    The game got boring insanely fast once at max level though, more boring than I had anticipated. At least back in the day I started a bit later in vanilla so there was more to do and I had other classes to try, now I know what class is not supposed to be played because of maximum garbage design so it takes away a ton of replayability (all of it actually), so sitting in town scrolling through chat, not playing the game, to find groups, is really not for me.

unless you play all of the time, u will be severely limited

15+ Year Old Account
    Made the wrong choice at the start following a pvt server community by playing a horde caster (mehhh), hated it eventually because of the windfury focus. Then tried to switch to a paladin which is what I should've played from the start anyway, but at lvl 27 I just can't get myself to level again, damn shame as I would enjoy raiding at 60 quite heavily. I just cannot level anymore.

The leveling was good. After being 60 for about a month, i find that there isn't much to do as a casual pve player. I havent raided, but my plan was always to just go for my full dungeon set, currently at 6/8, but i must admit that i don't feel like doing strath UD for the 20'th time. The loot tables for the last bosses are so big that you may have to do it like 100 timea before you see the item you want. So i've decided to just take a break for now

Been there done that, don't have time to do it anymore. And that nostalgia is a feeling that will never really bring back things exactly how they were. Just usually serves to kill memories.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Wasn't hyped, gave it a try, didn't like it as expected.

Did asmongold stop streaming? Haven't seen him online in a while.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post
    Wasn't hyped, gave it a try, didn't like it as expected.
    Pretty much, friend quit when the big World-ganking patch came. So, for now, I am off the hook.
    We got to lv 35ish, me things. Man I don't remember WoW being so mindnumbingly boring.