Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Stopped playing at lvl43 due to real life reasons. Would like to play more, but had to put family priorities first. It seems I have grown out of WoW finally, in my 35 years
    Was fun while it lasted though, memories will always be with me.

Was good, still is, but #NoChanges is stupid... Classic+ when?

A fun slow burner that sadly used the wrong versions of PvP BGs to sink a game not built around solo ques into a game built around solo ques. Other than that a classic.

I was really into it. I got a Rogue to 58, when I ran out of solo quests and had a hard time getting groups. So then, I leveled some other toons, got my warrior to 50, a priest to 25, a mage to 21, and eventually, I finished my rogue and started trying to see the end game. I still have yet to see Undead Strat, UBRS, or Dire Maul West and North. I did MC up to Majordomo, and am not yet attuned for Onyxia. But I suspect I can get all this achieved in like a month. But ultimately, there isn't much to do. AV queues for Horde on Mankrik are 20-25 minutes long. I was never 60 in Vanilla, but was 70 for a year in BC, so I remember in BC, still having a lot of questing to do at 70 and having the daily hubs to grind rep with and that was a lot of fun for me, along with the way PvP worked in BC. But, I am glad I finally get to see Vanilla's content though, but like, after I get to see the rest of the PvE content up to Ragnaros and Onyxia, idk, I don't really want to farm these raids, but, I suspect that BWL won't be too brutal, especially after ZG comes out. AQ20, I will probably get to see. I kind of doubt I will get to go far in AQ40 or Naxx. But ultimately, I just feel like, there isn't enough to do at 60, at least at this point of the game.

leveling is fun, raiding is decent but boring, don't level a hunter for PVP, mages/warr/rogues still master classes, plz dont take lvl 5x in raids, enjoy the slow pace.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got to lvl 60, farmed some dungeons and then stopped. The leveling was more fun than being max lvl.
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Quote Originally Posted by Mibzo View Post
    Got to lvl 60, farmed some dungeons and then stopped. The leveling was more fun than being max lvl.
    Sadly that's quite true. Leveling experience was fun to do once, though thought of leveling and alt disgusts me tbh. Dungeon gearing was fun too for couple of weeks, mostly pre raid BIS was pretty easy to get. But now, only interesting thing to do is 2 hours of raiding every week. The game is very close to dead to me already. Maybe BWL keeps my interest up for a while if it comes out soon, but even then the BWL raid will be the only interesting activity.