Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    What petty, spiteful, man-child bastard of a human being. Has a fit over having to concede his seat then throws a goddamn temper tantrum on his way out to give the middle finger to the state that voted him out.

    Fuck this guy, fuck anyone who thinks what he did was in anyway justifiable, and fuck the pieces of shit he let back out onto the streets.
    Be objective.

    336 of those people were thrown in jail for possession of drugs. How about we talk about how the USA throws too many people in jail and private companies profit from the this with no incentive to actually reform them?

    Your prison system is broken.

    I've not even decided if I like what hes done yet, it just seems to me that most people here have a kneejerk response based on their preconceptions (Too soft on crime! / corrupt MF).

  2. #22
    Party of law and order.

    Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    How kind of him. Everyone deserves a second chance.
    Unironically supporting rapists and murderers, nice of you to be so open lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  3. #23
    The Lightbringer Poopymonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Neverland Ranch Survivor
    Posts
    3,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I've always wondered why someone doesn't take the bribe, record it themselves, take the bribe money to a charity, and not do the thing they asked you to do then put up the video and wreck their current life.
    Because then they won't get bribes later on. Money is like pretty or lucky. I've heard no one realistically so "You know, I have enough money. I have all the money I want. No thanks." and mean it.

    But let's say it happened. They got caught, on film, giving a bribe. It'd be denounced as Deep State or Shadow Government if it's a Republican. If it's a Democrat then it's BURN THEM LIKE A WITCH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Be objective.

    336 of those people were thrown in jail for possession of drugs. How about we talk about how the USA throws too many people in jail and private companies profit from the this with no incentive to actually reform them?

    Your prison system is broken.

    I've not even decided if I like what hes done yet, it just seems to me that most people here have a kneejerk response based on their preconceptions (Too soft on crime! / corrupt MF).
    Well, he also pardoned some pretty terrible fucking people. I don't think most people have an issue with him pardoning people for drug possession. I'd say most would have a problem with pardoning a dude who beheaded someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  5. #25
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    1,988
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Be objective.

    336 of those people were thrown in jail for possession of drugs. How about we talk about how the USA throws too many people in jail and private companies profit from the this with no incentive to actually reform them?

    Your prison system is broken.

    I've not even decided if I like what hes done yet, it just seems to me that most people here have a kneejerk response based on their preconceptions (Too soft on crime! / corrupt MF).
    The Drug possession stuff? Sure, fine, I don't care about that.

    It's the convicted murderers and child rapists who I'm having problems with, and make this whole thing look like a completely spiteful act.

  6. #26
    The Unstoppable Force breadisfunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    flying the exodar...into the sun.
    Posts
    24,563
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Ah yes, the current standard Republican playbook, break as much shit on the way out so you can proceed to blame the Democrats for all the broken shit that you left behind.
    its what they did in wisconsin.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

  7. #27
    #Partyoflawandorder.

    It would be funny if we weren't neck deep in Neo Nazis, concentration camps, election fraud, voter suppression and Russians owning half the US government.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    It doesnt destroy the land to bury styrofoam 25 feet below the ground
    Today Obama once again kneeled at the altar of environmental naziism and hurt this once great country. He has now banned all drilling in the Atlantic Ocean

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    336 of those people were thrown in jail for possession of drugs. How about we talk about how the USA throws too many people in jail and private companies profit from the this with no incentive to actually reform them?
    Kentucky mostly doesn't use private prisons although Bevin had to lease some space due to over-crowding. The question is where these prisoners came from? Public prisons (at capacity), county jails (also overcrowded) or private prisons.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Be objective.

    336 of those people were thrown in jail for possession of drugs. How about we talk about how the USA throws too many people in jail and private companies profit from the this with no incentive to actually reform them?

    Your prison system is broken.

    I've not even decided if I like what hes done yet, it just seems to me that most people here have a kneejerk response based on their preconceptions (Too soft on crime! / corrupt MF).
    How is that objective?

    Yes those people shouldn't have been in prison, I don't think anyone here is going to complain about those people being released.

    This thread is about the unjustifiable pardons he gave, not the totally reasonable ones.

  10. #30
    Pardoning at the end of a term is very commonplace. If you don't like it, campaign against the law. Pretty sure every President has done this.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Pardoning at the end of a term is very commonplace. If you don't like it, campaign against the law. Pretty sure every President has done this.
    Most people don't tend to pardon some asshole who beheads people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  12. #32
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    1,988
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Pardoning at the end of a term is very commonplace. If you don't like it, campaign against the law. Pretty sure every President has done this.
    See the above. The only reason we're talking about this is because of the convicted Murderers and Rapists being pardoned.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Most people don't tend to pardon some asshole who beheads people.
    Or sexually assaulted a Fifteen Year old boy or Nine year old Girl.

    (Different people, but to reiterate that there were pardoned rapists)

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Most people don't tend to pardon some asshole who beheads people.
    It doesn't matter who is pardoned, it's a power granted to them.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    See the above. The only reason we're talking about this is because of the convicted Murderers and Rapists being pardoned.
    I don't see what you are arguing against? The pardoning power? It's granted to them. Everyone does it.

  14. #34
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    1,988
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    It doesn't matter who is pardoned, it's a power granted to them.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I don't see what you are arguing against? The pardoning power? It's granted to them. Everyone does it.
    Ah, no yeah I see what this is. Never mind then.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    It doesn't matter who is pardoned, it's a power granted to them.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I don't see what you are arguing against? The pardoning power? It's granted to them. Everyone does it.
    Of course it matters. I'm not saying he doesn't have the power to do it, I'm saying he's a vile scumbag and complete trash for pardoning some of the people whom he pardoned. Pardoning rapists and dudes who behead people is pretty fucking despicable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Of course it matters. I'm not saying he doesn't have the power to do it, I'm saying he's a vile scumbag and complete trash for pardoning some of the people whom he pardoned. Pardoning rapists and dudes who behead people is pretty fucking despicable.
    HE's not a vile scumbag if this is your argument - the people who CREATED the power are the scumbags. He is simply obeying the law.

  17. #37
    Legendary! Santti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    6,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    HE's not a vile scumbag if this is your argument - the people who CREATED the power are the scumbags. He is simply obeying the law.
    Of course he is a vile scumbag. Just because it's lawful doesn't make it right (fucking duh?).

    I'm not really sure about the people who created the law, if they were just clueless, reckless or vile. Could be that the law is meant for good, but didn't account for dildos having that power. Like how we are experiencing a dildo being a president right now.

    But that guy is a spiteful asshole for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Money laundering, especially prior to his election? I couldn't give a flying fuck.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    HE's not a vile scumbag if this is your argument - the people who CREATED the power are the scumbags. He is simply obeying the law.
    He's the vile scumbag for pardoning a beheader and rapists. You don't get to tell me what my opinion is, that's not how it works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    HE's not a vile scumbag if this is your argument - the people who CREATED the power are the scumbags. He is simply obeying the law.
    Yeah guys, it's not his fault he did this of his own free will, because the law says he can we can't judge him for making stupid decisions.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    HE's not a vile scumbag if this is your argument - the people who CREATED the power are the scumbags. He is simply obeying the law.
    I have the power to drive in front of orphanages and shout " your parents never loved you" does that mean i'm not a scumbag and the people whore wrote the first amendment are?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •