Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Without those tryhard guilds, I think M raids would have much lower participation.
    "tryhard"
    based lfr hero

to op:
    thats was a problem for our guild like what, since cata firelance heroic, i think.

WoW evolved to a game where u need more skilled players in high end pve content and wow wasnt that in the first place. Every tier raid gets harder and rewards are diminished. When i was a recruitment officer for the guild (i think this was during SoO progress) i had people that literarly couldnt play their class optimally, not speaking of any mechanic. And with the years this got worse. Heroic has like nothing incommon with Myhtic and most people dont even have a reward drive anymore because blizzard made "everything viable".
    They either need to up the rewards or tune down the difficulty because from what i last head from a former guild member the situation in bfa didnt improved at all

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    "tryhard"
    based lfr hero
    I was using the term the person I was responding to had used. He was suggesting that these guilds do not belong in Mythic. That may be the case, but they appear to be the majority of M raiding guilds (or, at least, they were before this tier.)

I avoid LFR, btw. It's a sad place.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "Almost every time I have gotten to know a critic personally, they keep up with the criticism but lose the venom." -- Ghostcrawler
    WoW is like 99% bear ass collection simulator -- D-Rock

Quote Originally Posted by Baleful View Post
    Got neck on 78 by just doing daylies, ap WQ and 3 expeditions/week plus raid, 4 hours/day top. Got an 8 hour/day work, 8 hours to sleep and there is still about 3 hours to spare every day, plus most of the shit can be done in weekends. As soon as i get 80 i can forget about AP and just do daylies (about 30 minutes) and raid, then about a month in we are finished with the tier and i have only 2 nights/week to clear the raid, implying i play only about 10 hours week max unless i want to play more on purpose. This is doable for anyone.
    So in other words WoW is the only game you play for 4 hours every single day and it's "not that bad". lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    WoW evolved to a game where u need more skilled players in high end pve content and wow wasnt that in the first place. Every tier raid gets harder and rewards are diminished. When i was a recruitment officer for the guild (i think this was during SoO progress) i had people that literarly couldnt play their class optimally, not speaking of any mechanic. And with the years this got worse. Heroic has like nothing incommon with Myhtic and most people dont even have a reward drive anymore because blizzard made "everything viable".
    They either need to up the rewards or tune down the difficulty because from what i last head from a former guild member the situation in bfa didnt improved at all
    Pretty much. Last week I actually let our elderly ret paladin go, because I just couldn't justify it anymore. You need players that pull their weight with at least consistent green logs and a good survival rate, or you'll get stuck on boss 4 nowadays.

Now that tforging is gone, mythic is at least actually rewarding again. Although that is diminished a bit by M+ being able to guarantee a drop each week relatively easily.

Quote Originally Posted by GringoD View Post
    Yes. I'm the one who made it. Did you at all notice that the creation date was well before Ny'alotha came out? Nobody talked about mythic Ny'alotha being too tight yet, which is why I was asking you who you're talking to.
    Talking about the topic because even if the thread was originally about the palace the topic is relevant now as well.
    But yeah, I wasn't replying to you in particular, but to a general concern that I read in the latest pages of the thread.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

I actually think Blizzard listened when it comes to mechanics bloat in Nyalotha as that issue has been cleanly addressed. There are other issues (like corruption acquisition, balance, etc.) but the bosses are mechanically relatively straightforward. The tuning is a little tight so that it's not forgiving for low output players, but there is nothing like EP or even some BoD bosses with gazillions of mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    So in other words WoW is the only game you play for 4 hours every single day and it's "not that bad". lol
    Yes? I actually enjoy playing wow, i am not interested in any other game, also this happens only for 3-5 weeks at the start of every tier, then i move to farm schedule and i can play only 6 to 8 hours week (most times i will play more because i still enjoy it); and play other games or do IRL stuff.