Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    After G9 was a total failure, I taught I'd never buy another logitech again.. But then I happened upon a G502, because I needed a mouse for shooters/ARPGs other than my Naga, which I use for MMOs. And now I have the G502 as my main mouse and have one at work too. Given I'd probably use the naga as the main mouse if I'd play MMOs currently.

Logitech G700. Best thing i could buy in 2010 - i bought this year some new rechargeable batteries as i was using it cabled only and original one is borked Now using it wireless and having no issues whatsoever.

If this one breaks, i'm not really sure i can find a decent subtitute for it.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Corsair Scimitar PRO.

Extra buttons are gold.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

After many, many, many versions of deffect razer deathadder I went to the original design of the shape the re-released Microsoft Classic IntelliMouse. It's a tank and a great design for normal/large hands (size 9-9.5).
    -

For those who are having problems with their Nagas. Clean that shit, dust and other shit gets under the buttons and thats what is causing the buttons to sometimes stop working. Use compressed air to clean the inside of the mouse. I had mousewheel that stopped working after 1 year of use and it didn't work for another year until I cleaned up the mouse with compressed air. Worked like a new one after that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Third in the thread using a Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum. I have no problem with its size. I guess I have slightly smaller hands. The only change I'd make is getting the Lightspeed wireless version instead of the wired.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    For those who are having problems with their Nagas. Clean that shit, dust and other shit gets under the buttons and thats what is causing the buttons to sometimes stop working. Use compressed air to clean the inside of the mouse. I had mousewheel that stopped working after 1 year of use and it didn't work for another year until I cleaned up the mouse with compressed air. Worked like a new one after that.
    Sounds like something Apple apologist would say No, they're just using shitty switches, that's all.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz View Post
    Third in the thread using a Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum. I have no problem with its size. I guess I have slightly smaller hands. The only change I'd make is getting the Lightspeed wireless version instead of the wired.
    I have one of those and think it's just a tiny bit too small,3-4%'ish wider and it'd be perfect size wise,needs at least 3 more side buttons though.

Razer Orochii at work

Razer Ouroboros at home

Razer Diamondback. OG.

Had it since Half Life 2 came out. Still works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    Sounds like something Apple apologist would say No, they're just using shitty switches, that's all.
    Honestly couldn't give a shit if you rather RMA a mouse instead of cleaning it. But I know for a fact that some people actually care if they can fix the problem themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    corsair scimitar

The hardware is perfect, however the software/ driver is a malfunctioning mess.

Once every month or so it won't recognise my keybinds until i repair or reinstall icue, it once lost the firmware and refused to update so had to manually reset it to default. Randomly when i start up the computer it literally just won't power on until another restart. I have to have icue running in order to use keybinds...

If they could combine razer naga's software into the corsair's hardware it would be perfect.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Once every month or so it won't recognise my keybinds until i repair or reinstall icue, it once lost the firmware and refused to update so had to manually reset it to default. Randomly when i start up the computer it literally just won't power on until another restart. I have to have icue running in order to use keybinds...
    I use iCue with my HS70 headset. It's easily the worst piece of software I've ever used... and my workplace still uses software copyrighted '93.

Pandaren Monk
    5+ Year Old Account
    Still running a Logitech G5. I've had the thing since...somewhere around 2008.

I'm not one of those super hardcore types who needs a gaming mouse with like 300 buttons on it, so until my G5 just dies, I haven't really felt a major need to replace it.

I would love to have a trackball mouse but I don't think any of them are as fast as a gaming mouse. Right now I use this mouse as my main mouse on my desktop at home. Utech Smart Mouse

I keep this mouse in my backpack to use with my laptop or tablet. Redragon Gaming Mouse

Logitech G700s.

Would love to find another, smaller, zillion button mouse with tilt scroll wheel (that isn't thumb grid like G600, which I hated), because the G700s is a little too big for me.

Used a Razer Diamondback for the better part of a decade, switched to Logitech G502 and never looked back, great mouse i have a backup!

Razer Naga Chroma.

The 5-button is starting to give up on the grid, and seeing as how I'm tired of Naga mice either working like a charm for 6+ years, or dying within 1.5 years, I'm considering changing.

I need a smaller mouse with all the extra buttons for my dainty hands though, and that ain't so easy to find in my experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Logitech G600.

Logitech g403 about to get 4 years old already. Before that a Logitech g400 that lasted like 8 years before it started to develop some issues like clicks not registering or usb disconnection issues.