Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The Race to World First Ny’alotha the Waking City Has Begun!

The Race to World First Ny’alotha the Waking City Has Begun!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The race to see who can be the first to defeat N’Zoth in the heart of the ancient Black Empire—Ny’alotha the Waking city— begins this week. The best of the best will face the corruption within to see who can cross the finish line and claim World First!

When: Beginning Tuesday, January 28
    Where to Watch:

*Select streams for Mature Audiences only. (Individual broadcast and stream schedules may vary.)

Individual Player Streams

Guild: Limit

Guild: Method (NA)

Guild: Method (EU)

Follow on Twitter: Method, Limit
    Last edited by Lumy; 2020-01-28 at 08:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Midwinter is cleaning house. Maybe they will finally make a comeback.

What the hell is this crap? I don't remember Blizzard linking Method and Limit last time. What about all the other contenders?

It is going to be Method again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    What the hell is this crap? I don't remember Blizzard linking Method and Limit last time. What about all the other contenders?
    I would imagine them linking other events if there were any.

WTF, Method twitter link takes you to Red Bull GG Blizzard proof checking after the issues they had with them
    Last edited by Elevenmad; 2020-01-28 at 11:50 PM.

Let the shit show begin.

Whoever has the best Corruption traits wins.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonDays View Post
    Let the shit show begin.

Whoever has the best Corruption traits wins.
    Honestly, who gives a crap

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP Jeathe, not even a mention xD

lol wtf is this post. Is this some kind of retarded e-sport now?

It began yesterday, but Blizzard's Method favoritism reset it today with the Ra-den changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    doesn't make them as much money as Method and limit. Simple as that. its fucked up, but it is what it is

I care so much about this I just had to post this stupid comment to say "what?". Yep, that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Honestly? Watch this space and the thread on "World first" https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...rld-First-Race - then watch the numbers of clicks for the stream....and if you care..you will know who does.

Also: You gave a crap to let us know you don't give a crap.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice one
    Well I don't care. Never have. You know what was cool? Seeing one of my best friends get a world first something in wrath.

Yea I'd totally be wanting to spend my day watching Babyface sko and his intense scowl and monotoneisms. Race to world first? Who cares your fkin game is dieing
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Politics happening in a video game is really an all time low and the rigging of this crap proves that.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Oha..another one who cares so little that he has to let everyone know how little he cares. Not only that...anger issues much? With that swearing? And ofc we had to bring the "dying game" into this

Here have this one as a reminder. It is old, it is tired, it is ironic that the website which posted it initially is actually dead and it is what you deserve:

Why are you so butthurt about people saying the game is dying though? Feeling insecure much? I see you very often these days lol

it is amazing how few people seem to care about raiding firsts anymore

I never cared about world first even when the first one happened with rag in molten core.

Eh, I don't get why people say the game is dieing. It has millions of subs still + classic. All blizzard has to do is make TBC/wotlk servers and the game will keep living if retail does infact die, but it won't. Look at MMOs like swtor, swtor had a huge build up and INSTANTLY lost 90% of it's playerbase in the first year, yet 8 years later it's still thriving with constant online players doing stuff and new players coming. FFXI? my first ever mmo when I was like 12 before WoW even came out, that game isn't even mentioned anymore, you have to go out of your way to find it and yet it still gets updates/new content and has a player base. Runescape? still has a massive following. My point is.... just because a game doesn't have 10,000,000 players doesn't mean it's dead.

Think about your day to day in WoW, who do you talk to? your guild. Who do you play with? your guild. You might do randoms like dngs/pvp, but aslong as your 20-30 man guild exists you have people to play with. So why does a game need 10,000,000 to be "alive" when you will only play with 20-30.
    I just got back into swtor and I never have ques, EVER. There's always groups/people playing. I haven't played with the same people in a random group once yet in 2months. WoW? I have 30-40 min ques for pvp/groups as a dps, that feels like a dieing game imo cause you can't play content you want to.
    Swtor has amazing replay value due to solo story class missions, what does WoW have? who actually reads quests. So no it's not dead, and it will never die until the servers close and even then people will have private servers.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Why are you so butthurt about people saying the game is dying though? Feeling insecure much? I see you very often these days lol
    Let's flip that and ask ourselves why some are so butthurt that the game ISN'T dead, that they have to keep posting that it is year after year?

Some people are simply allergic to idiocy, and claiming that WoW is dead, is idiocy no matter how one feels about the game.

On topic: To the people caring enough to post that they don't care about the world first: The streams are where people caring about the race are gathered. During the final hours, the viewership goes up and Method alone had millions of unique viewers combined over the 8.1 WF stream if I recall correctly.

So much for "so few care about WF raiding...".

I don't really care until the later percentages of the final boss, but that's me.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2020-01-31 at 10:31 PM.