Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

What's the funniest name you've seen in WoW?

Don't know why it just came to me, but way back in Wrath of the Lich King, my guild pugged a tank for I don't even remember what, might have been Onyxia's Lair Anniversary. The tank's name was Testacleeze. Suffice to say we would laugh on guild chat every time someone said his name.

"Marking Testacleeze."
    "Stack on Testacleeze."

What's the funniest name you've ever seen in WoW?

wrath during naxx

two dk tanks

Tweedledee
    Tweedledumb

same raid grp

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I always laugh at dumb names like scrubknight (this was a warrior) , or names that are really dumb like yourmom or something like that - I'm kind of basic in my funny side for wow I guess , Guild names - now that's a good one

10+ Year Old Account
    Childish, but it still makes me chuckle. Was a Tauren warrior around Wrath named Vadgebendor.

purrsnickitty for a druid
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    Childish, but it still makes me chuckle. Was a Tauren warrior around Wrath named Vadgebendor.
    That one got a good laugh out of me just now.

Bigpulla...

which in german basically mean Big Dick and the obvious english interpretation. He was a tank after all i think. At least a warrior.

He got away with it for about 3 years then someone reported him.
    He changed it to something meaning the exact same thing and Blizz support did not get it so he could keep it.

I also loled at "Olga" (Nightelf female Druid), "Hansjuergen" (Draenei Shaman) , "Dingleberry" (Nightelf Bear) and of course every interpretation of Illidan... even a human priest once

An Undead rogue with spiked hair named "Faukytt". We assumed that these were the last words of his gnome victims..

10+ Year Old Account
    Long, long time ago probably back in BC I saw an orc named Greenpoop. I always remember him.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

I've always love my holy paladins name that i've had since BC. Touchmyholy ^_^

I recall a few silly ones. In Wrath I knew a holy paladin named "Brbbowflexin"
    In Cata I raided with a boomkin named "Mycoxafloppin"
    And I saw a screen shot of a nightelf named Internet, with the title "The Explorer"

15+ Year Old Account
    My cousin's DK during Wrath - Lichmyballs
    Nothing ventured, nothing gained

Jodyfroster(frost mage)
    Pabloexodar(draenei paladin)
    Wesleyswipes(druid)
    Benafflock(warlock)
    Barrimanalow(MW Monk)

Yeah, I love when people take celebrities and change the name so it fit their character like that :P

Not to toot my own horn but I get whispers every now and then from people that think my monk's name is funny.

Pandaren Brewmaster named Shoryukeg.

Other than that, I remember chuckling at a blood elf paladin female named Pallymcbeal and recently a resto druid named Chucknourish.

Forever ago was doing a BG and saw a lock named Felgibson, but the one that always gets me was the guild name <The UnforOHGODBEES>

i had a lock toon named ivanatinkle. it got reported and was forced to change. was checking for pets one day on a diff server. saw a lock toon named ivanatinkle at 80 T.T
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

I had "Bieberfever the Undying" back in WotLK. I guess that's something?

Hands down, a fury war named "Meleekunis"

My friends playing a tauren named "Furmanchews". Made me laugh at a bit.

5+ Year Old Account
    I once saw a male human priest who was named "Ieatbutt" the guy was fucking funny as hell. He would sit in Goldshire all day shouting how he loved eating butt, and even said to one guy "Can I eat your ass with a spoon as if it was pudding?" xD