Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire Archmage Xaxxas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    You're right. Naaru are even the closest thing to genderless physically, but there's still male and female there. There's downright male and female Elementals.

- - - Updated - - -

I really do like the High Arakkoa model.
    I hope it becomes playable at some point.
    Major 'tude aside, yes. I would love for these to be playable, and I don't feel actually having major separate Male/Female features would be necessary. Look at Vulpera..

One of the first movies I remember seeing and certainly my favorite was The Dark Crystal. The 'bird people' in that were regarded as Gender less and that was quite intriguingly clear as a kid.

Now the Arakkoa aren't in the same boat as the Skeksis, having to breed to survive, but their reproductive organs are just as easily hidden as a Humans with the exact same garb. One could say easier, considering birds don't have breasts and nipples for feeding.
    As well, most everyone is familiar with the commonality of Male birds being the brighter/more eccentric ones for mating reasons. So the idea that the one with eyelashes can't be a boy is just silly.
    I too am a passionate member of
    For Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Itori View Post
    Same, especially if they resembled Echo or maybe even looked like titand from titanfall.
    Echo seems quite sci-fi, though.

But an aesthetic like that could work if it's a construct of an alien race. You know, like the Draenei have their own constructs. Maybe partial use of magics rather than just engineering.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    Major 'tude aside, yes. I would love for these to be playable, and I don't feel actually having major separate Male/Female features would be necessary. Look at Vulpera..

One of the first movies I remember seeing and certainly my favorite was The Dark Crystal. The 'bird people' in that were regarded as Gender less and that was quite intriguingly clear as a kid.

Now the Arakkoa aren't in the same boat as the Skeksis, having to breed to survive, but their reproductive organs are just as easily hidden as a Humans with the exact same garb. One could say easier, considering birds don't have breasts and nipples for feeding.
    As well, most everyone is familiar with the commonality of Male birds being the brighter/more eccentric ones for mating reasons. So the idea that the one with eyelashes can't be a boy is just silly.
    I'd say Vulpera still have male/female features, just not exaggerated.
    For Arakkoa, it could be in the feather colors as well as the overall shape, with males still being slender but retaining a v shape while female Arakkoa still have pronounced hips by comparison.
    No breasts, of course, for the reasons you mention.

I already have a blood elf.

If there ain't tits, I quits.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I'd say Vulpera still have male/female features, just not exaggerated.
    For Arakkoa, it could be in the feather colors as well as the overall shape, with males still being slender but retaining a v shape while female Arakkoa still have pronounced hips by comparison.
    No breasts, of course, for the reasons you mention.
    Let's not forget that the colourful ones should be the males.

Sethrak could make for an interesting case, with having basically no visible dimorphism. They have male and female voices, but all look the same, in the game.

I'm hoping that's what Ogres will be. Instead of genders,one or two head options.

I choose to believe that Ogres aren't sexually dimorphous, and I'd absolutely play those if they were playable. Same for murlocs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    If it looks good.

Who cares what gender your character is? What do those pixel pants hide under? Why is that relevant?
    ^^ as a male i make female characters that are eye pleasing i don't think i'm them, i don't lust after them they're just an avatar through which i access the game.

I am not obsessed with finding myself in shit, because i've already found myself.
    Make sure if you still play your voice is heard if it matters to you, Mine wasn't.
    https://simplearmory.com/#/us/aman't...ectable/mounts
    BFA is another failure on Blizzard for leaving out information yet again despite promising communication with players while Azerite armor is an unfun system forced onto us to keep us grinding.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    I choose to believe that Ogres aren't sexually dimorphous, and I'd absolutely play those if they were playable. Same for murlocs.
    I prefer to assume that all Ogres we've seen so far are female, and it's the males we don't know what they look like.

Murlocs makes sense. They're based on fish, after all.

Wildstar did it with the Chua so why not?

Also races lik the Sethrak and Arakkoa lack sexual dimorphism so they would be the perfect candidates.

I feel like the only people that would care about this one way or another are people that RP and incels dorks that learned in grade 3 that boys have a penis and girls have a vagina and think your 'higher education' understanding of gender expression is liberal garbage.

If they had strong racials or look cool most people will give them a go.

Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I mean most races tend to have both males or females so it would need to be a race that fits.... like Mogu
    Ehh? There are female Mogus.

Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    Every WoW race has the stereotype gender: male and female with standard attributes....

No. I wouldn't. And there is no need for that in wow. Just stop pushing those stupid things into WOW.

There are 2 genders. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    My biases lead me to think that such addition would be done out of some silly agenda, so no.
    of course it is...
    so i vote like u, no 'genderless' races, it is enough we have a factionless race (pandas)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

I played a Galka in FF11 and an Ork in Warhammer and they're technically genderless, so yeah why not

Lol @ the insecure people getting upset over this. It's 2020 time to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    I played a Galka in FF11 and an Ork in Warhammer and they're technically genderless, so yeah why not

Lol @ the insecure people getting upset over this. It's 2020 time to grow up.
    It'll be 3020 and sects of the human race won't be as evolved or as mature as they should and could be. Modern man's only been around about 10 thousand years and really, some living today would fit right into the dark ages. Meanwhile, some people alive thousands of years ago were better people than many today.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicon View Post
    Ehh? There are female Mogus.
    Not any more there aren't. There were only 2, and we killed them both in Throne of Thunder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Not any more there aren't. There were only 2, and we killed them both in Throne of Thunder.
    Not true anymore. There's a female Mogu in Vale of Eternal Blossoms with the new Mogu/Ra-den rep in 8.3.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/General_Xing
    Last edited by Pebrocks The Warlock; 2019-12-21 at 05:46 PM.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If a man gets pregnant (and, while vanishingly rare, it has happened)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    No, Antifa are the real heroes.