Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Depends if they look good or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Conflating sex and gender there
    If we're going to distinguish between sex and gender, then you're welcome to identify your character however you wish. That's what MRP is for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Sure. If they look good.

In games, I always prefer to play robots or lizards, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    Every WoW race has the stereotype gender: male and female with standard attributes (men taller, more muscles, female with breasts).
    Easy question: if Blizzard would add a race without gender, would you play it?
    ofc. why not ?

ofc it depends on taste (how hey look), race, class, etc. but overall the „genderless“ thing will surely not prevent it for me. why should it ? i played a lot male and female chars, so why not a genderless ?
    Last edited by Niwes; 2019-12-22 at 10:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, tits are essential. I can live with female-only race, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    Every WoW race has the stereotype gender: male and female with standard attributes (men taller, more muscles, female with breasts).
    Easy question: if Blizzard would add a race without gender, would you play it?
    That has to be the dumbest question ive seen today. It's irrelevant. Ill get flak for this but this is truth; there are only TWO genders. If you were born with a vagina, youre female, if youre born with a penis, youre male. Does not matter your sexual orientation. Stop making it more than it is.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

What an odd question. Allow me to reciprocate... how does a genderless race reproduce?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    What an odd question. Allow me to reciprocate... how does a genderless race reproduce?
    Well...

Look at the Forsaken (they do have genders though)

Or at most Titan created stuff.

Note: In other words, MAGIC! (They could be construct like the Mogu stone soldiers, that basically just a stone body with the soul of someone or something else)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vanderez View Post
    I wouldn't play a race sololy because it's genderless. I play races I find pleasing to look at or look cool in a certain transmog
    On the other hand I wouldn't disallow myself to place a race because it's genderless
    This so much.

Even if i find the idea interesting, i wouldn't pick a race for that sole reason, TRANSMOG IS MORE IMPORTANT!, i mean... their lore.. yeah, right, lore

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread has unfortunately segued into gender issues once too many times, and will now be closed.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead