Poll: PvE and/or PvP?

Thread: PvP and/or PvE?

5+ Year Old Account

Question PvP and/or PvE?

Title. Since there is quite passionate discussion about PvP and warmode, my question is whether you bois/gurls prefer PvE, PvP, or a more or less balanced mixture of both. If you pick any of the two latter choices, please elaborate about the kind of PvP you prefer, i.e. arenas, normal BGs, world PvP, etc.

On with the poll!
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

PVE only. Played on PVP server back in WotLK. You should know, how good PVP balance was back then. Biggest things, I don't like about PVP - it's unfair and toxic. PVP isn't fair competition/sport, as many game devs try to claim. It's toxic fest, where one player tries to humiliate other via all possible means. And you're either hunter or you're prey. Do I want to play according to dog-eats-dog? No, I don't.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    PVE only. Played on PVP server back in WotLK. You should know, how good PVP balance was back then. Biggest things, I don't like about PVP - it's unfair and toxic. PVP isn't fair competition/sport, as many game devs try to claim. It's toxic fest, where one player tries to humiliate other via all possible means. And you're either hunter or you're prey. Do I want to play according to dog-eats-dog? No, I don't.
    Yeah, my feelings exactly. I do indulge myself in an occasional BG with guildies/RL friends, but that's about it. I was more serious with PvP back in Wrath/Cata, but the balance in this aspect has always been terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.