Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Honestly the lack of half races in WoW is... weird, it's human(oid) nature to want to fuck someone new and different (source, all of history, and not are we even talking about colonization, but when populations have relocated peacefully and intermingled). It's weird that the Windrunners are the only open family about this, lol.

Regardless, in WoW currently while it might very well be happening on an individual scale, it would take generations to be a viable population with a separate identity that would fit of a new playable race. The only two half races that seem viable at the current timeline are Half Ogres and Half Elves, given when they were introduced. Half Ogres already have their own settlement, and Half Elves have existed for so long that there should be a sizeable population scattered through Azeroth.

It's far more likely we will see more Nightborne/Blood Elf mixing given the similarity of their cultures so it will be far more accepted; even when Trolls and Elves are closer biologically, Trolls and Orcs are more culturally similar and would sooner and more acceptingly intermarry. We cannot obviate the elves overall view of seeing trolls as "lesser" so that would take a lot of time to shift on a cultural level.

But yeah, by this point, we should be seeing more intermarriage of races with similar ideologies.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Dunno why not, troll guys are pretty irresistible.

They got the mojo (ah, oldy but a goody)
    Things get messey with them tusks.. not in a good way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Things get messey with them tusks.. not in a good way.
    Only the professionals can master the duck and weave to dem lips

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Only the professionals can master the duck and weave to dem lips
    I rather have nightwell oral magic

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    wait, what ?
    you are not personally interested in ?
    and wrote that wall of text ?
    and then go „i am 100% all for this btw“ ?

mmmk
    Lmao I was thinking the same thing...

"Asking for a friend!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Oh, you already did it but without all the low brow humor.
    The trick is to disguise the bulging potential in your posts to avoid the mods.

@Combatbulter

Nightborne and Blood Elf hook ups make sense, even if they do get a bit funny since Bob is likely a fifth of Thaly's age. As for Aethas, I'd worry more about that time a ghost and a harpy were debating who'd get to bang him first.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

This is cringe all around.

I will say if there are couplings that creat half breed, let’s us just thank Jesus the gay night elf and Tauren in Cataclysm aren’t heterosexual, wtf would that even look like?

Also a elf and troll hybrid would basically be an ear on a leg with 2 ugly toes and no shoes to hide the shame

Hopefully Khadgar knows a particularly potent Abortion spell.
    Last edited by Amnasty; 2019-12-22 at 12:53 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    oof so much salt even for MMO-C.
    mayeb you didn't notice, but im public enemy number one to elves

Quote Originally Posted by TheRainman View Post
    Lmao I was thinking the same thing...

"Asking for a friend!"
    yes, lol. or maybe „asking for a friend of a friend.“

3+ Year Old Account
    Someone needs to draw a half elf/troll. Now THAT would be a cursed image!
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Someone needs to draw a half elf/troll. Now THAT would be a cursed image!
    I mean, a big footed purple elf with fangs isn't that far from a night elf.

You're making an attempt to look through the lens of real life racial mixing when you're talking about different SPECIES in a game. They aren't just a different skin color - the races are of different species. Yeah it probably would happen once in a while, but on a mass scale? That's kinda gross.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    You're making an attempt to look through the lens of real life racial mixing when you're talking about different SPECIES in a game. They aren't just a different skin color - the races are of different species. Yeah it probably would happen once in a while, but on a mass scale? That's kinda gross.
    Is it? The ones mentioned are pretty similar. Biggest differences physically are feet/hands, teeth, and to a lesser extent size. It's not like we're talking vulpera or draenei.

Elf/human is way weirder - at least the elves descended from trolls, humans have that Vrykul ancestry going on.
    Last edited by yamix; 2019-12-22 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    Why is that gross? The Horde is not supposed to be racist.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Despite the cringey fetishists that conflate accents with ethnicities I think interracial couplings in canon are generally considered rare if your last name isn't Windrunner.
    Sunstrider and Feathermoon would disagree.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by eurojust View Post
    Since when? Actually racism is one of the core elements of the entire warcraft universe.

Quote Originally Posted by eurojust View Post
    Race analogies in a game like WoW invariably fail to get the message they're intended to hold across because the races are demonstably biologically and morally different and also form homogenous political blocks so virtually every war is a race war, and is also just as often a destructive one. There's racial coalitions, but they remain internally separated and conquest is either destruction or slavery, like with the mogu.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

No. They do not need to show hybrid offspring. There's already a sizable portion of the WoW fanbase into rape interracial breeding fantasies. Dont give those creeps official material.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Considering whan Humans and Orcs mate or humans and Elves...they are always Half-Orcs or Half-Elves. Never did I hear the term "Half-Human". So what is the offspring of Nightborne or Elf and Troll? Half Troll or Half Elf...again?

And why stop there? Tauren and Humans mating? Tauren and Troll? Goblins and Trolls? WTF is the purpose of all this anyhow? Having fun? Well..how about the offspring of a Troll / Orc marriage falls in love with the offspring of a Tauren / Goblin couple?

Lets go wild, while we are at it^^
    Imagine now, the glorious future: ALL of the races currently in the Horde, allied or otherwise, interbred for long enough to create a single race with ALL of their traits(throw in the Stonemaul ogres into the mix for added insanity).

The vomit bucket is in the corner.