Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    That's not the point. The point is that the game they made is garbage when a reashed 15 year old product warranted more attention and apparently success
    The point is that bfa is one part of a game with 15 years old and its superior to classic in every aspect.

Classic its just an experience for people that never experienced it.

Doesnt mean its better... I bet there are mobile games with more people playing than classic even. Not making it a better game.

I cant find any of my guildies from vanilla playing classic. Maybe because we drinked all the juice that game had and its not appealing anymore.

World of warcraft is not bfa only. Its a game with 15 years old of expansions and content added to the game.

I believe im playing the better version by staying in retail. But I guess for kids classic is the last cookie.

And these leaks.... Saying people are "scared", are so unprofessional that almost gives me a cramp in the sphincter.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Glad we agree. I hope you're intelligent enough to now see what a bad argument you used.
    I used an actual in game argument you just typed some random nonsense that wasn't even a coherent string of words.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockzalot View Post
    WoW was the first MMO and it's stood the test of time.
    You... do know the original WoW creators... were EverQuest raiders and guild leaders, right? Right?
    I did a Necromancer thing. Check it out! All feedback welcome!
    Update 08/17: I changed how the Bone spec's golem mechanic works, as well as some other minor changes.
    I also did a Bard thing! Questions, comments and ideas, all welcome!
    Update 09/02: Apparently the mods decided to merge my class concept thread with an existing one.

Heelvsbabyface lolol.

Might as well go use alex jones.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    its extremly posible that it is under 1m,wod reached 3m was it?
    Five million.

and i think we can all agree that bfa is far far worse than wod
    No, we can't. Because we don't.

wod wasnt bad it was just lacking in content
    Which makes it bad. I only logged in for raid nights. Everything else there was to do, PvE-wise, that was relevant to my raiding level was the Garrison missions, which I could do on my phone.

In BfA, I have M+ runs with the guild to have fun with, at the very least.
    Update 08/17: I changed how the Bone spec's golem mechanic works, as well as some other minor changes.
    Update 09/02: Apparently the mods decided to merge my class concept thread with an existing one.

Classic is in free fall, I don't think it's what they should worry about.

Classic has lost the most amount of players faster than any MMORPG in history.

citation needed,i highly doubt they sold almost as much as the legion pet this fast,first off we know for a fact legion had more players,and secondly the pets arent even close to being worth the same,one is a awsome fel cat
    Its not about pets, it about 2 toys, the transmog beacon and the fireworks.

Each of these toys was prices at $10 dollar and 25% of that would go to the MDI and Blizzcon WoW Arena Championships, to thats $2.50 per toy addin to the prizepool.

In the end the prizepool was $660000 ( https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...ls-at-blizzcon )

So thats 660000 / 2.5 = 264000 toy sales to generate that prizepool. Now i don't know what the conversion rates are for mediocre toys to sell like this, but i doubt more than a few % of the playerbase would buy stuff like this.

Are Classic players so desperate nowadays that they have to resort to conspiracy threads or "RETAIL SUXXX U MAD BRUH" threads (pathetic try to draw attention, retail players don't give a single fuck about classic)? I thought "games vs games" threads weren't allowed, but they are allowed when it's Classic people shitting on retail?
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2019-12-21 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nokami View Post
    Nice bait
    The best part was him claiming that there were under 1M players worldwide.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

classic team must be 2 guys whose job is to be sure the servers got electricity and 2 to upload patches

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    You... do know the original WoW creators... were EverQuest raiders and guild leaders, right? Right?
    "WoW was the first mmo" is a meme that has existed since time immemorial.
    Speciation Is Gradual

citation needed,i highly doubt they sold almost as much as the legion pet this fast,first off we know for a fact legion had more players,and secondly the pets arent even close to being worth the same,one is a awsome fel cat
    Just look up the recent scandal from MDI. They made about 2.2 or 2.4mil from the toys sales that were added in march or something and left the prize at 600k.

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    I thought "games vs games" threads weren't allowed, ?
    Since there is nothing new to talk about Classic or never will,
    We went around all the subjects in the past 3 months, they let this topic open just to shitpost and make some action or else this forum section will die much like Classic after 3 months.

It's just like a PvP vs PvE or Alliance vs Horde something something

Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    It's pretty annoying that you can just review a post history and know that someone is baiting, but cannot point it out without being infractioned. It is what it is though.
    In this case you don't even need the post history.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

Nice.

Honestly, if I was working on Retail WoW I would be ashamed. They literally spent 15 years making the game worse. And now they see the proof with Classic being probably (based on online players statistics) actually more popular than Retail.

People don't want a transmog / mount collection game. People want a real MMORPG with social elements and gold being something people actually caring about.

Shadowlands is the same shit different zones. About time they wake up, and don't just blame "mmorpgs are not poular these days".

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    It was the first mainstream successful MMO. EQ is to WoW what the DotA game mode for WC3 is to League of Legends.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    Nice.

Honestly, if I was working on Retail WoW I would be ashamed. They literally spent 15 years making the game worse. And now they see the proof with Classic being probably (based on online players statistics) actually more popular than Retail.

People don't want a transmog / mount collection game. People want a real MMORPG with social elements and gold being something people actually caring about.

Shadowlands is the same shit different zones. About time they wake up, and don't just blame "mmorpgs are not poular these days".
    There is absolutely zero proof that Classic is outperforming retail. And it only seems to matter to weird fucking people who are unnaturally obsessed with their preferred version of WoW beating the other one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Yeah, some people are having a great deal of difficulty understanding the differences between "the" and "my", apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    Nice.

There is zero evidence for your claims. And your opinion≠People.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    I used an actual in game argument you just typed some random nonsense that wasn't even a coherent string of words.
    It's called an analogy. If you don't know what those are, the rest of the words are pretty wasted on you.

Quote Originally Posted by alosiboy View Post
    Lemme get out my checklist.
    *"Dipped below 1 million", check
    *Heelsvsbabyface video, check
    *Disproven leaks, check
    *Fairly new account, check.

You guys need new material, it gets dull seeing the same joke over and over.
    This post is where the thread should have stopped.