Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Lets see, even if it were true there is no way to move back retail into what classic/vanila/tbc is with one expansion, the best they can try is to reverse the AP system introduced with legion/BFA which is loathed.. because its shit.. and giving back vendors, because just because ion can't find the fucking pvp vendor in netherstorm doesn't mean the rest of us didn't.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

Well, leak, no leak, true or false, whatever people say/read/think... its a fact that BFA sux cow balls!

10+ Year Old Account
    I come to classic subsection just for shit like this. 10/10 fiction stories, could make a movie out of it too, would be better than Rise of Skywalker too.

Maybe they are doing a survey to know what is wrong and what people want

Inb4 just read the forums. I dont think mouthbreathers screaming "BfA bad Classic good" is valid feedback.

A classic fanboy with barely any forum posts with a post history of baiting. Why are you people feeding this troll thread?

10+ Year Old Account
    Everytime i see Asmongold, i want laugh hard.

Also who cares?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    I wanna see this.
    their own statement on why they stopped reporting sub numbers, stating there are 'other ways' from their pov
    back then i didn't understand it, but now i understand, we aren't the target audience in first place, just a cog in the wheel to please shareholders
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

3+ Year Old Account
    Long live Classic! Down with Retail! Who wouldn’t enjoy running the same couple of raids for the next five years? Gosh, there’s no way that could possibly ever get at all boring!

Classic is doing well, Retail is not dead. If you don’t believe that, roll a Horde too on Wyrmrest Accord and see for yourself - every city is packed at any time of the day. It obviously has no where near the number of players as Wrath and the beginning of Cata did, but neither did Vanilla for that matter.

There is enough room in this world for both Classic and Retail, and God bless us all, we can all love one and appreciate the other or even, if you can imagine such a thing - ENJOY BOTH. Le gasp!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post

Also who cares?
    I still don’t know who this Asmongold person is.
    Don’t ask me to explain my idiocy; I’m in my early 40’s and still don’t understand it myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    No, you dont have a 'right to know'. You have a desire to know, which is quite different. You dont 'need to know', again its a desire to know.
    so how to measure an online MULTIPLAYER game success, if not by how many actually play it, like every other online game does ? Even FF14 does that (also they do that in sh8tty way, like check how many total numbers we have yay... blizz had over 100 million account by wrath era, beat that)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post

Also who cares?
    i hate the idea of 'twitch streamer' and see it nothing than an online beggars (if they just play and wait viewers 'donations' to get their income), but Asmon is probably most famous wow streamer, and he has massive influence on wow
    which isn't a good sign imo for current society... but that's another topic
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    its extremly posible that it is under 1m,wod reached 3m was it?and i think we can all agree that bfa is far far worse than wod,wod wasnt bad it was just lacking in content,taking that in to consideration plus the people playing classic,its very posbile bfa is in the thausands now

i know this is anecdotal but bfa is the first expansion i stoped playing,and the most friends i have seen stop playing,even in wod we all still played it
    They sold over 200k fucking toys on the cash shop in a few months.
    BfA is well over 1m players.

15+ Year Old Account
    OP stating total nonsense bullshit like a 3 man team replacing the retail team LOOL
    Also, linking Heelsvsbabyface who has been doing NOTHING constructive for years, he's only monetizing disappointed WoW players with his doom and gloom videos.
    Expansions are crap because they are rehashed, as opposed to Classic which isn't even rehashed, just reissued, really, the stupidity is just way too severe.
    This thread is really something to take seriously, lol.
    Last edited by Zka; 2019-12-21 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    None of what you have said makes any sense.
    Glad we agree. I hope you're intelligent enough to now see what a bad argument you used.

Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    It's pretty annoying that you can just review a post history and know that someone is baiting, but cannot point it out without being infractioned. It is what it is though.
    Well, that's one way to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    "Stop adding dumb new features just fix all these broken things"
    "Okay, we'll only add a couple features and focus on fixing existing systems"
    "Yo what the fuck, where are all the new features, why are you idiots just fixing existing things?"
    Having feature-rich expansion and fixing things is not mutually exclusive. It's called patching, in case you or the idiot lobotomized people that you mock in your first quote have forgotten that.

Shadowblands is just laziness or insincerity of Ions team. Failure to honestly come clean in front of the community. Like I or any other decent person would have done.

I'd say: okay, its not easy and we no longer have that much finances to provide the experience you might come to expect. But we are going to do everything possible to make the best out of what we have.

It's much more sad to watch Ion hopelessly trying to peddle his shitty product as something really great that all of us wanted. It's just insulting our intelligence.

But why bother. Guys like Hitei gonna be devil's advocate any way. You can piss on their boots, they probably are going to think it's raining.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Heelsvsbabyface looooooool

I don't disagree this expansion is a disgrace, but holy crap, get someone with just a dash of integrity.
    Yeah, clicked the video, saw Heelsvsbabyface, closed window.

Classic is probably just edging retail at the moment for hours played but I suspect BfA is still the biggest earner due to in-game store.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    The point is that the BFA team is garbage not necessarily that the classic team is any better because it is true that they didn't develop anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently it is still a cultural phenomenon 15 years later. You can throw around nostalgia all you want, doesn't make BFA less of a garbage can
    You are trying to argue that something that was extremely popular in it's hayday, doesn't draw from that when it comes back around. It's the same shit Disney used to do with it's "vault". It's old, it's popular, and prior to the launch of classic, it was hard to find for the majority of people who might be interested in it. I never said BFA was good, just that it's quality likely wouldn't have made a difference against classic since classic brought back people who lost interest post vanilla, which is largely based on nostalgia.

People need to realize that stating people are interested due to nostalgia doesn't mean the product is bad, just that the thing that sparked the initial interest is typically backed by strong happy memories, like watching an old favorite movie, doesn't make the movie bad, just means your drive to watch it was pushed by "man, I loved this movie as a kid!".

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyjscizzle View Post
    You are trying to argue that something that was extremely popular in it's hayday, doesn't draw from that when it comes back around. It's the same shit Disney used to do with it's "vault". It's old, it's popular, and prior to the launch of classic, it was hard to find for the majority of people who might be interested in it. I never said BFA was good, just that it's quality likely wouldn't have made a difference against classic since classic brought back people who lost interest post vanilla, which is largely based on nostalgia.

People need to realize that stating people are interested due to nostalgia doesn't mean the product is bad, just that the thing that sparked the initial interest is typically backed by strong happy memories, like watching an old favorite movie, doesn't make the movie bad, just means your drive to watch it was pushed by "man, I loved this movie as a kid!".
    So what's the disagreement here? Are you saying Classic popularity is all about nostalgia? Because I never said there isn't nostalgia involved, obviously there is. But it isn't nostalgia that keeps people playing neither was nostalgia that made vanilla WoW a popular game back in the day.

Even if it is, if nostalgia is enough to make BFA look bad then BFA as the current WoW iteration failed hard.

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    They sold over 200k fucking toys on the cash shop in a few months.
    BfA is well over 1m players.
    citation needed,i highly doubt they sold almost as much as the legion pet this fast,first off we know for a fact legion had more players,and secondly the pets arent even close to being worth the same,one is a awsome fel cat

7+ Year Old Account
    im pretty sure the retail team is pissed off because the expansion was shit, poor received and classic had much more success and attention

but i have to say i don't believe your sources pal, 233%? come on