Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
  1. #201
    It’ll feel like a job until they remove AP.

  2. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    It’ll feel like a job until they remove AP.
    Or corruption. Or artefact power. Or anima power. Or..

    They will never remove it. Just relabel it. The core mechanic will stay, easiest way for blizzard to keep people playing. Even if it just is a stupid skinner box like that. Do dumb daily quest. Receive AP.

  3. #203
    They will never remove AP. Or corruption. Or Anima Power. Or ..

    They will just relabel it.

  4. #204
    No - you're playing too much

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by snaggahoolin View Post
    They will never remove AP. Or corruption. Or Anima Power. Or ..

    They will just relabel it.
    But they are in shadowlands

  5. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    No - you're playing too much

    - - - Updated - - -



    But they are in shadowlands
    No, they are not. There it is called Anima Power.

  6. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by snaggahoolin View Post
    No, they are not. There it is called Anima Power.
    They're removing the endless grind, that's what people don't like about AP

  7. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    They're removing the endless grind, that's what people don't like about AP
    No, they are not removing the endless grind. It is just renamed.

    Do not believe everything blizzard writes. That would be too easy.

    They either

    - reinvent it and relabel it

    or

    - replace it by something even more awkward


    That is Hazzikostas design philosophy. And if i see your reaction, it seems to work with many.

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by snaggahoolin View Post
    No, they are not removing the endless grind. It is just renamed.

    Do not believe everything blizzard writes. That would be too easy.

    They either

    - reinvent it and relabel it

    or

    - replace it by something even more awkward


    That is Hazzikostas design philosophy. And if i see your reaction, it seems to work with many.
    Okay. Keep on being objectively wrong I guess

  9. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Okay. Keep on being objectively wrong I guess
    There will always be an incentive for an endless grind. If there was no big skinner box, they could not sell their content to anyone. Based on the fact it is not replayable for a long time.

    Would you really play the dailies / world quests / weekly quests if there was no big reward like flying?

  10. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by snaggahoolin View Post
    There will always be an incentive for an endless grind. If there was no big skinner box, they could not sell their content to anyone. Based on the fact it is not replayable for a long time.

    Would you really play the dailies / world quests / weekly quests if there was no big reward like flying?
    At the start of the expansion, sure.

  11. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    At the start of the expansion, sure.
    Not just there. Blizzard wont let you slip away. They will always enforce a grind.

  12. #212
    The only time WoW doesn't feel like a job is when leveling in a new expansion (or leveling in WoW classic).

  13. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by dagganoolin View Post
    Not just there. Blizzard wont let you slip away. They will always enforce a grind.
    Stop making alt accounts to enforce your bad argument that makes no sense, it's sad

  14. #214
    I'm confused I didn't think this was the classic forum?

  15. #215
    After another, kill 4 Rare mobs day, yeah this is really feeling like a job. Not to mention doing 9 or so Horrific Visions where the end chests have been bugged out and I've unknowingly not been getting gear. I'm not even getting paid.

  16. #216
    Account Wide Essences is a horrible idea.
    I grinded them on 3 toons last year. It was a lot of time invested and I would flip out if all that time was devalued so some casual players can have an easier time pretending they are altoholics.
    And you have to ask yourself, what are you really doing on that 6th alt that needs BIS essences? Competitive raiding? GTFO you are high

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •