Second active pet.

I'm confused. I thought when they put Hati back in the game it was a second active pet. However I finished the Hati quest line this week and it's just a solo pet for me and I swear I've seen people with two pets. Did I screw something up ?

As far as I'm aware, the second pet thing was a copy of the FIRST slot in your hunter pet stable. If nothing is there you get no second pet. As for Hati? I was under the impression you could tame Hati as a pet now but haven't really looked into it

edit:

I'd check the stables and see if you have Hati tamed as a result of the quest and they're just chilling. And also make sure you have the Animal Companion talent if you want the 2 pets at once.
    Last edited by mickybrighteyes; 2019-12-22 at 04:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JDL49 View Post
    I'm confused. I thought when they put Hati back in the game it was a second active pet. However I finished the Hati quest line this week and it's just a solo pet for me and I swear I've seen people with two pets. Did I screw something up ?
    You can get two pets by using the Animal companion talent (first row), and the second pet will be whatever pet is in the very first slot of your stable. Hati must be tamed manually after you do the quest, and he comes in a variety of colors!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    You can get two pets by using the Animal companion talent (first row), and the second pet will be whatever pet is in the very first slot of your stable. Hati must be tamed manually after you do the quest, and he comes in a variety of colors!
    Thanx, got it to work. It was mainly the Animal Companion talent.