All time great Rogue PvP movies

NOTE: this is not a thread about the glory days of Subtlety PvP. If it just so happens that all the great Rogue PvP videos which are notable enough to be posted here are almost all Subtlety spec and pre-Legion era, that must simply be a coincidence that surely has nothing to do with Blizzard's approach towards this class since Legion.

Snipped all videos and infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2019-12-22 at 07:47 PM.
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

@Coldkil what do you think? Another one of shoegazing’s propaganda threads?

Thinly veiled there pal.
    Look guy I agree with you and all but you're beating a dead horse

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Coldkil what do you think? Another one of shoegazing’s propaganda threads?
    This thread is about all time great Rogue PvP movies. Why you even felt the need to click on it if you have nothing to contribute is a mystery to me. I won't be responding to you further.
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by shoegazing View Post
    This thread is about all time great Rogue PvP movies. Why you even felt the need to click on it if you have nothing to contribute is a mystery to me. I won't be responding to you further.
    There's already a thread about this.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.