Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    This cloak... they really are running out of ideas.

15+ Year Old Account
    You won't actually be able to do anything until February lmaoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Oh lord. Shadowlands has to be perfect or it's over for me.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    A CLOAK??? AGAIN???

Didn't Blizzard learn from MoP where people raged against a legendary cloak?
    People raged? When? Must have been more of a 'whimper' than a 'rage' since I don't recall ever hearing about such 'outrage' that MoP's legendary was a cloak.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    People raged? When? Must have been more of a 'whimper' than a 'rage' since I don't recall ever hearing about such 'outrage' that MoP's legendary was a cloak.
    It's always cute when people try to pretend something didn't happened by claiming ignorance.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Funkenstein View Post
    It's always cute when people try to pretend something didn't happened by claiming ignorance.
    So do you have some examples of it happening? I remember people complaining that it was a legendary every one could get with lfr or that you had to do lfr for the drops but not one complaint about it being a cloak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Milky Way > Earth > Europe > The Netherlands
    This is what I dislike about current Wow: The PTR.

Why not let players discover all the new things on their own once the patch is released?
    There are no surprises anymore, because everything is already datamined and/or published by people playing the PTR.

I am willing to change my mind if you present evidence of this "bIg R8Ge!!" that you claim existed. But you did not present any. Especially since you're attempting to dismiss what I wrote without a single shred of evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    I am willing to change my mind if you present evidence of this "bIg R8Ge!!" that you claim existed. But you did not present any. Especially since you're attempting to dismiss what I wrote without a single shred of evidence.
    That's because wasting even a modicum of effort on people like you and your little compatriot two posts above is pointless. Trolls will be trolls. No sense trying to feed them when you can instead just pat their heads and move on to more meaningful conversations.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifts View Post
    This is what I dislike about current Wow: The PTR.

Why not let players discover all the new things on their own once the patch is released?
    There are no surprises anymore, because everything is already datamined and/or published by people playing the PTR.
    They have the prt so content isn’t released comply broken like it was in the past. If you don’t want content to be spoiled it’s not that hard to avoid.

- - - Updated - - -

That's because wasting even a modicum of effort on people like you and your little compatriot two posts above is pointless. Trolls will be trolls. No sense trying to feed them when you can instead just pat their heads and move on to more meaningful conversations.
    What exactly is trolling about saying that there was outrage but I didn’t see any outrage about it being an actual cloak? Or is it just that I didn’t agree with you that makes me a troll?

Translation: "I have no evidence to provide for something that clearly didn't happen, so I'm going to act all dismissive to mask my blatant lies".

You pathetic little brainlet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Man I really hope some parts of this are account wide. Going through this whole thing to get the cloak on all my alts sounds miserable, absolutely no idea why Blizzard seems to always be so against the idea of alts while simultaneously releasing next to no content the entire expansion, makes me wonder what they expect people to be doing when they log on.
    Alt unfriendly with no content? I'm pretty sure that is an oxymoron.
    Last edited by Darkguyver2020; 2019-12-23 at 03:19 PM.

Its hard to get excited when I already know how N'Zoth gets defeated. I'd just like BFA to be over.

isn't this a whole lot of spoiler'y ? Maybe put on some warnings here and there and let you click stuff to actually see the pictures etc

Quote Originally Posted by Magicon View Post
    I have 1 comment, lol.

What has wow become?
    An unimaginative, bland, and unoriginal grind.

MoP: Legendary cloak!
    BfA: We're running out of ideas, players are mad the game sucks... I know! Legendary cloak again! Increase grind requirements! That's FUN!

Players: ...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I'd just like BFA to be over.
    You and me both but Shadowlands isn't promising much either

The only people who complained about the cloak were the special snowflakes who didn't like the idea of anybody and everybody being able to quest/lfr their way to a legendary. Nobody else gave a shit like nobody in the general wow populace gives a shit about this legendary being a cloak.

Get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhanzai View Post
    The only people who complained about the cloak were the special snowflakes who didn't like the idea of anybody and everybody being able to quest/lfr their way to a legendary. Nobody else gave a shit like nobody in the general wow populace gives a shit about this legendary being a cloak.

Get over yourself.
    I give a shit that it's a cloak.

It tells me that Blizz Devs are half-assing the game. Just like they did for the entirety of BfA

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    I give a shit that it's a cloak.

It tells me that Blizz Devs are half-assing the game. Just like they did for the entirety of BfA
    You think mop was them half assing the game? Mop had a metric ton more in it the. Tbc or wrath it was a huge step up.

the important part is raden hitting on mother you fools clearly baby titanic constructs as next allied race

This is a huge NOPE for me for 8.3... another half assed legendary repeated cloak again? Fuck No, see ya...

The issue is the legendary not having something fancy to play around, not that its a cloak, why does it matter what slot a legendary is? people are legit brainless these days.

That's because wasting even a modicum of effort on people like you and your little compatriot two posts above is pointless.
    In other words, you have nothing to back up your claims, so instead you decided to bark a little more, hoping to convince us you have a bite when you actually have none.