Thread: Disc RBG 8.3

Disc RBG 8.3

I haven't played in a little over a year, but I thought I'd come back to pvp in 8.3. I was wondering if anyone had any talent/pvp talent suggestions for RBGs though; I haven't been able to find a single guide. I know Premonition was heavily nerfed, Dome of Light was changed, etc. I also have zero idea on essences. I assume the Radiance and Shadowmend Azerite traits should work fine, as well as maybe Undulating Tides. What are you guys running? =]

https://thelootdistrict.com/pvphub/t...bg&rating=2000

^ is a great resource for seeing what people are running at different brackets - just make sure you have RBGs selected instead of arena.
    You can browse gear/essences/talents/honor talents/etc

Quote Originally Posted by Xraychicken View Post
    https://thelootdistrict.com/pvphub/t...bg&rating=2000

^ is a great resource for seeing what people are running at different brackets - just make sure you have RBGs selected instead of arena.
    You can browse gear/essences/talents/honor talents/etc
    This is exactly what I was looking for; thank you!

Any thoughts on Dome vs Trinity? Those seems to be the main ones people are switching up. I would think Dome would be better for team fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    This is exactly what I was looking for; thank you!

Any thoughts on Dome vs Trinity? Those seems to be the main ones people are switching up. I would think Dome would be better for team fights.
    Dome is solid in proping up PW:B, but keep in mind that since it's ground-based, kill targets can easily get gripped out of it. Grouping up as a full group of 10 will likely result in more overall damage dealt to the collective group then just spreading out and letting PW:B be used as a defensive CD for the focus targets.

Trinity is also solid, but the inability to provide multiple targets healing via Radiance makes it an iffy choice in RBGs.

I would pick Dome for BGs in which the groups keep together or you have solid kill targets - Temple, WSG, TP. Trinity in where the groups need to split with a small group of responders - AB, Gil, EotS, ect.
    Anyone ever notice how the sun seems to shine silverish now? Didn't it used to shine goldish? PM me if you've noticed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Any thoughts on Dome vs Trinity? Those seems to be the main ones people are switching up.
    Not sure where you are seeing that but its not the case. You will 99% of the time always run Trinity and always run Ultimate Radiance - those are your 2 best sources of aoe healing. The 3rd talent you can swing between Archangel/DarkArchangel/Barrier depending on how your team plays.

Trinity is also solid, but the inability to provide multiple targets healing via Radiance makes it an iffy choice in RBGs.
    Using premonition and archangel you can keep up 10 atonements for almost 2 minutes so you dont need to waste a talent to be able to quickly apply them.