Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Please give us what we want.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    9/10
    You forgot pizzagate, gay frogs, taking away guns, and the deep state/illuminati
    Soy, mexican caravans, my jerb, wind turbines cause cancer, vaccines cause autism, 3rd wave feminism, war on xmas, both sides have fine people, incels rioting based on a comic book based movie character, largest election win and inaugural crowd size ever, many people are saying ..., dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!!1one!

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Please give us what we want.
    You wouldn’t know what to do with it once you got it. Much like this pointless Presidency whose purpose has long since been speed run.

'Cause she's not running. Well that was easy. Thread can be closed now.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Here's a list of everyone running for President, she is not on that list. Maybe you should think about one of the many, many people on that list... instead of pushing bullshit threads.

https://ballotpedia.org/List_of_regi...ial_candidates

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    You wouldn’t know what to do with it once you got it. Much like this pointless Presidency whose purpose has long since been speed run.

[Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-12-24 at 02:59 AM. Reason: Minor Spam

It goes to show that such a terrible candidate got more overall votes then a reality tv show host.

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    She came extremely close to beating Trump in....
    Like this wasn't meant as a bait-thread. >_<

Here's why not - because she doesn't want to.

/thread

Because people (like you) seem to incessantly love attacking her for doing absolutely nothing.

Because people seem to have forgotten about locking her up over fictional Benghazi shit, and are now focused on locking up Biden because his son's fictional shit.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jeezusisacasual View Post
    It goes to show that such a terrible candidate got more overall votes then a reality tv show host.
    Exactly. And "terrible" wasn't because she was terrible, but merely the victim of 2+ decades of demonizing by the GOP. Also, she could have run a better campaign and picked a better running mate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Exactly. And "terrible" wasn't because she was terrible, but merely the victim of 2+ decades of demonizing by the GOP. Also, she could have run a better campaign and picked a better running mate.
    She wasn't terrible, but she wasn't enthralling either.

I figured she'd be more of the same as Obama. Centrist, boring, and disappointing, but not terrible. So even though I was unhappy about Bernie's lost, I voted for her.

3 years later, I still stand firm in that decision. Trump quickly proved he was the worst of the two candidates, and he got worse after that.

If she was running this time around, she'd be at the bottom of the Dem pile with Joe Biden for me. But she sure as hell would get my vote against Trump.
    Putin khuliyo

Hillary already lost. Twice. Even if she won the popular vote, a Trump v Hillary election would not go well. As a conservative and a former Republican, I'd vote for her over Trump any day given how much Trump as been a cancer on conservative values, but I would do so begrudgingly. Putting Hillary up would kill voter turnout that the Democrats have created for 2020.

I'd much rather vote for someone like Biden,

The real question is why? There’s no reasonable argument for why she should run.

Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    Soy, mexican caravans, my jerb, wind turbines cause cancer, vaccines cause autism, 3rd wave feminism, war on xmas, both sides have fine people, incels rioting based on a comic book based movie character, largest election win and inaugural crowd size ever, many people are saying ..., dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!!1one!
    The fidget spinners are killing our children and fortnight is causing electricity utility bills to inflate! California will be split in two. New York will sink into the ocean. Climate Change is a chinese hoax. Jordan Peele’s movies are exposing the truth and calling out to start revolution. Chemtrails to make people sleepy on the road to cause more car accidents and grrrr *starts frothing at the mouth*

"You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    She wasn't terrible, but she wasn't enthralling either.

I figured she'd be more of the same as Obama. Centrist, boring, and disappointing, but not terrible. So even though I was unhappy about Bernie's lost, I voted for her.

3 years later, I still stand firm in that decision. Trump quickly proved he was the worst of the two candidates, and he got worse after that.

If she was running this time around, she'd be at the bottom of the Dem pile with Joe Biden for me. But she sure as hell would get my vote against Trump.
    Honestly I believe in the last primary she would have lost if she ran against Warren or Biden at that time. Sanders didn't really have a name before the 2016 election which is why it took him almost the entire primary to catch up.

Clinton is a bad campaigner and only used her name to bulldoze.

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    She came extremely close to beating Trump in the 2016 election with her establishment popularity, and now with the impeachment scandal over Trumps head, it would seem like she would be a shoe in this time around. Why not stick with the devil we know rather than risking it on another random Democratic candidate?
    Could you at least keep your bait threads in the WoW General forum? We get enough of their ilk here already.

Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    "Ah Star Wars, nothing but Star Wars, give me those Star Wars and don’t let them end"

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Hillary was always just the better alternative to Trump. No one actually wants her to be President.
    ...lol right. Yeah, no. Turns out TONS of people wanted her to be President. Remember when she clinched the nomination before Trump was the GOP nominee?

...lol right. Yeah, no. Turns out TONS of people wanted her to be President. Remember when she clinched the nomination before Trump was the GOP nominee?
    Lost by 73,000 votes. That’s how close the state votes were. If people would’ve stopped acting like their vote didn’t count and people would stop voter suppression we wouldn’thave these problems also end trollwrite ins
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

on paper she was the most qualified. but she wasnt left enough for some & had been the subject of decades long smear campaign by the right.
    she would have likely done a great job as president, but people wanted, uh, change...

If we're going to retread this history then lets n9t forgo Hillary's arrogant presumption.