Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
12
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    Because any day now Guilliani is going to find the room where the missing emails, server, birth certificate are being kept. My guess it will be one of the left over FEMA camps in the abandoned Walmart basements used during the Jade Helm take over by the Democrats. Other things they will find will be the proof that Roosevelt knew the Germans were going to bomb Pearl Harbor prior to Dec 7th to start WWII but did nothing because he had a perfect phone call with Hitler and Chamberlain to help sway the Brexit vote. Also Bush did 9/11.
    9/10
    You forgot pizzagate, gay frogs, taking away guns, and the deep state/illuminati
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

  2. #22
    Don’t give the enemy what they want.

  3. #23

  4. #24
    Pandaren Monk smityx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Walmart Basment FEMA Camp 7
    Posts
    1,767
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    9/10
    You forgot pizzagate, gay frogs, taking away guns, and the deep state/illuminati
    Soy, mexican caravans, my jerb, wind turbines cause cancer, vaccines cause autism, 3rd wave feminism, war on xmas, both sides have fine people, incels rioting based on a comic book based movie character, largest election win and inaugural crowd size ever, many people are saying ..., dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!!1one!

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Please give us what we want.
    You wouldn’t know what to do with it once you got it. Much like this pointless Presidency whose purpose has long since been speed run.

  6. #26
    'Cause she's not running. Well that was easy. Thread can be closed now.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  7. #27
    Here's a list of everyone running for President, she is not on that list. Maybe you should think about one of the many, many people on that list... instead of pushing bullshit threads.

    https://ballotpedia.org/List_of_regi...ial_candidates
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    You wouldn’t know what to do with it once you got it. Much like this pointless Presidency whose purpose has long since been speed run.

    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-12-24 at 02:59 AM. Reason: Minor Spam

  9. #29
    It goes to show that such a terrible candidate got more overall votes then a reality tv show host.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    She came extremely close to beating Trump in....
    Like this wasn't meant as a bait-thread. >_<

    Here's why not - because she doesn't want to.

    /thread

    Because people (like you) seem to incessantly love attacking her for doing absolutely nothing.

    Because people seem to have forgotten about locking her up over fictional Benghazi shit, and are now focused on locking up Biden because his son's fictional shit.

  11. #31
    Merely a Setback cubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the Quiet Room
    Posts
    26,078
    Quote Originally Posted by jeezusisacasual View Post
    It goes to show that such a terrible candidate got more overall votes then a reality tv show host.
    Exactly. And "terrible" wasn't because she was terrible, but merely the victim of 2+ decades of demonizing by the GOP. Also, she could have run a better campaign and picked a better running mate.
    No one is above the law!

  12. #32
    Merely a Setback Adam Jensen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sarif Industries, Detroit
    Posts
    26,880
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Exactly. And "terrible" wasn't because she was terrible, but merely the victim of 2+ decades of demonizing by the GOP. Also, she could have run a better campaign and picked a better running mate.
    She wasn't terrible, but she wasn't enthralling either.

    I figured she'd be more of the same as Obama. Centrist, boring, and disappointing, but not terrible. So even though I was unhappy about Bernie's lost, I voted for her.

    3 years later, I still stand firm in that decision. Trump quickly proved he was the worst of the two candidates, and he got worse after that.

    If she was running this time around, she'd be at the bottom of the Dem pile with Joe Biden for me. But she sure as hell would get my vote against Trump.

  13. #33
    Hillary already lost. Twice. Even if she won the popular vote, a Trump v Hillary election would not go well. As a conservative and a former Republican, I'd vote for her over Trump any day given how much Trump as been a cancer on conservative values, but I would do so begrudgingly. Putting Hillary up would kill voter turnout that the Democrats have created for 2020.

    I'd much rather vote for someone like Biden,

  14. #34
    The real question is why? There’s no reasonable argument for why she should run.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    Soy, mexican caravans, my jerb, wind turbines cause cancer, vaccines cause autism, 3rd wave feminism, war on xmas, both sides have fine people, incels rioting based on a comic book based movie character, largest election win and inaugural crowd size ever, many people are saying ..., dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!!1one!
    The fidget spinners are killing our children and fortnight is causing electricity utility bills to inflate! California will be split in two. New York will sink into the ocean. Climate Change is a chinese hoax. Jordan Peele’s movies are exposing the truth and calling out to start revolution. Chemtrails to make people sleepy on the road to cause more car accidents and grrrr *starts frothing at the mouth*

    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    She wasn't terrible, but she wasn't enthralling either.

    I figured she'd be more of the same as Obama. Centrist, boring, and disappointing, but not terrible. So even though I was unhappy about Bernie's lost, I voted for her.

    3 years later, I still stand firm in that decision. Trump quickly proved he was the worst of the two candidates, and he got worse after that.

    If she was running this time around, she'd be at the bottom of the Dem pile with Joe Biden for me. But she sure as hell would get my vote against Trump.
    Honestly I believe in the last primary she would have lost if she ran against Warren or Biden at that time. Sanders didn't really have a name before the 2016 election which is why it took him almost the entire primary to catch up.

    Clinton is a bad campaigner and only used her name to bulldoze.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    She came extremely close to beating Trump in the 2016 election with her establishment popularity, and now with the impeachment scandal over Trumps head, it would seem like she would be a shoe in this time around. Why not stick with the devil we know rather than risking it on another random Democratic candidate?
    Could you at least keep your bait threads in the WoW General forum? We get enough of their ilk here already.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    Soy, mexican caravans, my jerb, wind turbines cause cancer, vaccines cause autism, 3rd wave feminism, war on xmas, both sides have fine people, incels rioting based on a comic book based movie character, largest election win and inaugural crowd size ever, many people are saying ..., dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!!1one!
    "Ah Star Wars, nothing but Star Wars, give me those Star Wars and don’t let them end"

  19. #39
    Hillary was always just the better alternative to Trump. No one actually wants her to be President.
    Fairy tales are more than true – not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman
    Twitter | DeviantArt | Twitch

  20. #40
    Merely a Setback cubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the Quiet Room
    Posts
    26,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Hillary was always just the better alternative to Trump. No one actually wants her to be President.
    ...lol right. Yeah, no. Turns out TONS of people wanted her to be President. Remember when she clinched the nomination before Trump was the GOP nominee?
    No one is above the law!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •