20 13.51%
  • Warlock

13 8.78%
  • Priest

7 4.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Shaman, hunter and maybe monk. I just love these little guys so much I want three of them.

I was all gung-ho for playing some vulpera, probably a rogue or hunter. But I don't know if I can force myself to do so. It sucked leveling my shaman from 110-120 (boosted the character with the free 110 boost), and I've already started going through Legion on my maghar orc warrior (was planning on rping him as blackrock), and I don't think I could do it. The orc's only 102 and I hate it. Fucking Nathanos... I could handle Sylvanas, but that smarmy little shit...

But yeah, if I can force myself to finish my orc for their armor, I might try to do the same with a vulpera. Or, I may wait until Shadowlands comes out so I don't have to suffer through that undead piece of shit.

Changing my Gnome Hunter to Vulpera.
    Horde bad, smash monkey. Who is a good monkey? You are!

Wrath of The Bolvar too big for this forum. 10.0 confirmed?

Will be race changing my main [a priest] from Tauren [was undead before Cata] to a Vulpera.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2019-12-25 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    They do indeed have the Goblin sneak!
    Well, then it is among the top!
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!

A Fire Mage, obviously.

I dunno. My rogue is pandaren for no other reason than because the race pisses people off, so I ground Voldunai rep to keep my options open.

If I'm going to play the piss people off class, it might as well be paired with a race the also pisses people off. I'm petty like that.
    Last edited by manypillars; 2019-12-25 at 09:24 PM.

Not making one, but if I did it would be a rogue, hunter or shaman. Any other class for a vulpera seems just wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    Not making one, but if I did it would be a rogue, hunter or shaman. Any other class for a vulpera seems just wrong.
    Not true monk with claws of fury ftw!

Another vulpera rogue here. But I'm going to dress her in a pirate outfit like that one captain, pick Outlaw spec, the most raccoon-ish skin I can get, and call her Bandit.

Rogue for sure. I've been struggling for years to decide on a race for a Horde rogue and as soon as I saw Vulpera I thought, yep, that's happening.

Mage is strong in the maybe pile.
    "People with depression score higher on tests of realism. Intelligence is positively correlated with mental illness and suicide. What this indicates is that if the mind understands too much about reality, it wants to destroy itself. Human life is existential horror."

Rogue so I can piss everyone off in pvp.

Probably rogue, I already have the name Zoaro reserved.
    Do I really look like a guy with a plan?

Dunno... a whirlwinding arms female Vulpera in slutmog sounds amazing. Or a rogue to piss people off.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Warrior, monk or shaman, i didn't decided yet, alreayd had those, but i want a second for mog runs

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    Not true monk with claws of fury ftw!
    Yeah I forgot about monks. Agi class would definitely be a better fit than str.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    I was all gung-ho for playing some vulpera, probably a rogue or hunter. But I don't know if I can force myself to do so. It sucked leveling my shaman from 110-120 (boosted the character with the free 110 boost), and I've already started going through Legion on my maghar orc warrior (was planning on rping him as blackrock), and I don't think I could do it. The orc's only 102 and I hate it. Fucking Nathanos... I could handle Sylvanas, but that smarmy little shit...

But yeah, if I can force myself to finish my orc for their armor, I might try to do the same with a vulpera. Or, I may wait until Shadowlands comes out so I don't have to suffer through that undead piece of shit.
    You can just spam Korraks Revenge to skip any storyline altogether
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I think honestly they’re the signature Horde rogue race. Fits every theme.
    You just keep shitposting...

--- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-12-26 at 04:16 AM. Reason: Removed Meme Image
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I have never once in my life trolled or tried to troll anyone.

Mage - between being able to teleport to the city, then teleport back to where I was - what a dream come true

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    You can just spam Korraks Revenge to skip any storyline altogether
    Not on a Vulpera you can't.

Not everyone exposed to the new Corona Virus(SARS-CoV-2) will catch it, not everyone who catches it will develop the disease (COVID-19), not everyone who develops the disease will get sick, a small percentage of those who get sick will be very ill, and a small percentage of those who get very ill will die.

Don't panic.