Poll: Class

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Changing my Gnome Hunter to Vulpera.

Will be race changing my main [a priest] from Tauren [was undead before Cata] to a Vulpera.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2019-12-25 at 08:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    They do indeed have the Goblin sneak!
    Well, then it is among the top!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

A Fire Mage, obviously.

I dunno. My rogue is pandaren for no other reason than because the race pisses people off, so I ground Voldunai rep to keep my options open.

If I'm going to play the piss people off class, it might as well be paired with a race the also pisses people off. I'm petty like that.
    Last edited by manypillars; 2019-12-25 at 09:24 PM.

Not making one, but if I did it would be a rogue, hunter or shaman. Any other class for a vulpera seems just wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    Not making one, but if I did it would be a rogue, hunter or shaman. Any other class for a vulpera seems just wrong.
    Not true monk with claws of fury ftw!

Another vulpera rogue here. But I'm going to dress her in a pirate outfit like that one captain, pick Outlaw spec, the most raccoon-ish skin I can get, and call her Bandit.

Rogue for sure. I've been struggling for years to decide on a race for a Horde rogue and as soon as I saw Vulpera I thought, yep, that's happening.

Mage is strong in the maybe pile.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue so I can piss everyone off in pvp.

Probably rogue, I already have the name Zoaro reserved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno... a whirlwinding arms female Vulpera in slutmog sounds amazing. Or a rogue to piss people off.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

7+ Year Old Account
    Warrior, monk or shaman, i didn't decided yet, alreayd had those, but i want a second for mog runs

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    Not true monk with claws of fury ftw!
    Yeah I forgot about monks. Agi class would definitely be a better fit than str.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    I was all gung-ho for playing some vulpera, probably a rogue or hunter. But I don't know if I can force myself to do so. It sucked leveling my shaman from 110-120 (boosted the character with the free 110 boost), and I've already started going through Legion on my maghar orc warrior (was planning on rping him as blackrock), and I don't think I could do it. The orc's only 102 and I hate it. Fucking Nathanos... I could handle Sylvanas, but that smarmy little shit...

But yeah, if I can force myself to finish my orc for their armor, I might try to do the same with a vulpera. Or, I may wait until Shadowlands comes out so I don't have to suffer through that undead piece of shit.
    You can just spam Korraks Revenge to skip any storyline altogether
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I think honestly they’re the signature Horde rogue race. Fits every theme.
    You just keep shitposting...

--- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-12-26 at 04:16 AM. Reason: Removed Meme Image

Mage - between being able to teleport to the city, then teleport back to where I was - what a dream come true

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    You can just spam Korraks Revenge to skip any storyline altogether
    Not on a Vulpera you can't.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Mage - between being able to teleport to the city, then teleport back to where I was - what a dream come true

- - - Updated - - -

Not on a Vulpera you can't.
    No, I meant his current alts he doesn’t want to level.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by terminaltrip421 View Post
    monk. I have a panda monk that's level 30 and I'm unhappy with the way their planned max-level set will look so will be going vulpera instead for that reason. already have an alliance panda monk anyway and getting them a set I'm happy with was a lot of work as I don't feel like there's a lot of flattering armor for them.
    This is the correct answer. I'll be making mine whatever class that I can put together the best transmog for.