Poll: Class

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not really sure anymore. I thought I wanted to make a shaman but I have too many shamans right now. I might just either make a rogue or warrior. Will probably end up being a rogue. It fits the race the best.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

I would be able to decide which class I would be playing on my Vulpera but unfortunately I can't. Did you know the average American citizen can't pay a surprise $500 bill? That's why I propose a Freedom Dividend of $1,000 a month to every American citizen - if we took a slice out of every Amazon sale, digital transaction and introduced a VAT ontop of actually taxing the trillion dollar businesses that currently pay 0$ in tax, and that might solve our issue. My wife is currently at home with my two sons, one of whom is autistic, and I want to see this country become better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not making one. I find the race to be meh.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Shaman. Rogue does fit but undead is the cooler choice for that class.

Probably Hunter, camping in the wilderness (read: best farming spots, to fill the extra bag space with loot).

I'm extremely excited at the prospect of gathering some friends and endlessly ganking furries. For me it'll be the icing to top off a seriously underrated expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Didly View Post
    I'm extremely excited at the prospect of gathering some friends and endlessly ganking furries. For me it'll be the icing to top off a seriously underrated expansion.
    You could already do that with Tauren (2 versions), Pandas and Worgen existing in this game...

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    initially I will probably make a DK, so I can level it faster to 110 to get the heritage armor (same for Mechagnome). also, this will enable me to see the new DK scenario which I am interested in

shaman

and from look of it not only i had that idea :0

for me it just fits

Furry fury warriors!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    Can't be anything else than a Fur(r)y Warrior
    rofl yes - this is the best, and levelling fur(r)y warrior in pvp is so fun if you havent i would recommend
    "We will not compromise our standards to release a title before it is ready."
    WoW T.W.O ( The Wars Over )

10+ Year Old Account
    Survival hunter.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

While I adore the totems, I'm probably gonna go with either rogue or my third high level hunter. Because...reasons.