Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    You will have to explain your galaxy brain level point, because I am stating its wrong for corporations to cheat out of promises to workers. I guess you are pro corporations cheating their workers out of compensation in order to be in opposition to the Theo?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    сила лунной призмы составляет - Paleo-Conservatism with TERF characteristics.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    You will have to explain your galaxy brain level point, because I am stating its wrong for corporations to cheat out of promises to workers. I guess you are pro corporations cheating their workers out of compensation in order to be in opposition to the Theo?
    Well, you said you were not doing what you had stated you were doing, he posted it right there for you to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

In defense of said Boomers; they took jobs and contracts were signed promising this compensation. If said people ultimately don't get their pension than they were fundamentally cheated and lied to decades ago and worked for a promise that was ultimately broken.

You are literally defending the boomers getting a bail out from the government in your first post. Which is the whole reason I asked you this.

Who made those promises. Why should we have to cover said persons promise? Why haven't we done it with hundred of other broken promises?
    I agree with your reply to this post

I argue that it should be the corporations that made the promises and from their assets the money drafted. Even if it obliterates the business, a deal is a deal.

As for public pensions, that is the same except that State's can simply get bailed out and spend forever so it doesn't matter.

Going forward, these organizations shouldn't make promises they have no intent of keeping.
    But that isn't what you stated at the start. Is English not your first language? Cause you don't seem to grasp what you are saying half the time.
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.

You are literally defending the boomers getting a bail out from the government in your first post. Which is the whole reason I asked you this.
    Yes? And?....

But that isn't what you stated at the start. Is English not your first language? Cause you don't seem to grasp what you are saying half the time.
    I support them being compensated as is their right. I'd prefer the corporations be punished, but the first priority is giving to them what is owed.

Let me help you out, It looks to me like you want to pick a fight for no actual reason.
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2019-12-26 at 09:42 PM.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.

Yes? And?....

I support them being compensated as is their right. I'd prefer the corporations be punished, but the first priority is giving to them what is owed.

Let me help you out, It looks to me like you want to pick a fight for no actual reason.

Why am I not surprised with you......
    -snip-
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-12-27 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Please refrain from massive memes as replies.

Why am I not surprised with you......

[...]
    Honestly I am waiting for you to really express what your gripe is.

Honestly I am waiting for you to really express what your gripe is.
    Your hypocrisy? One minute it's ok they get a bailout yet you say you don't support bailouts? Christ do you not read what you type?

You are literally defending the boomers getting a bail out from the government in your first post.
    I love a bit of forum banter as much as the next but isn't this just saying "They are owed this money" and not explicitly "the government should be the ones paying it"

Sorry it's lat-ish on Boxing day and I'm not sober and this last page is confusing.
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Damnit hubcap, you are such a retard.
    Seriously guys, this forum would be a better place if everyone just stopped acknowledging Zenkai. It's just demeaning to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    I love a bit of forum banter as much as the next but isn't this just saying "They are owed this money" and not explicitly "the government should be the ones paying it"

Sorry it's lat-ish on Boxing day and I'm not sober and this last page is confusing.
    That is the topic of this thread... in which she defended as ok that they are getting bailed out. yet 1 post later said it should be the companie/owner that pays it or they get nothing.

Your hypocrisy? One minute it's ok they get a bailout yet you say you don't support bailouts? Christ do you not read what you type?
    I never said I was against a bailout? I said in response to kvetching about it that these people were promised something and they should receive what was promised.

You are simply looking for a fight.

- - - Updated - - -

That is the topic of this thread... in which she defended as ok that they are getting bailed out. yet 1 post later said it should be the companie/owner that pays it or they get nothing.
    Big citation needed on that one mate.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-12-27 at 01:49 AM. Reason: Do not make text too large.

I never said I was against a bailout? I said in response to kvetching about it that these people were promised something and they should receive what was promised.

You are simply looking for a fight.
    I argue that it should be the corporations that made the promises and from their assets the money drafted. Even if it obliterates the business, a deal is a deal.

As for public pensions, that is the same except that State's can simply get bailed out and spend forever so it doesn't matter.

Going forward, these organizations shouldn't make promises they have no intent of keeping.

....... jesus christ you can't be this ignorant as to not understand what you yourself are saying?????

Very serious question... is English not your first language?

AS you said a deal is a deal. The government has 0 part of that deal.....
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-12-27 at 01:49 AM. Reason: Do not make text too large.

....... jesus christ you can't be this ignorant as to not understand what you yourself are saying?????

Very serious question... is English not your first language?
    So i never said "Or they get nothing".

I am an ESL teacher, so I think I can help you get a better grasp of the language.

I stated that I'd prefer the corporations be liquidated and made to pay their promises. Not that the people expecting pensions should get nothing otherwise. You just made that up to have a fight. The only person saying that is you.

So i never said "Or they get nothing".

I am an ESL teacher, so I think I can help you get a better grasp of the language.

I stated that I'd prefer the corporations be liquidated and made to pay their promises. Not that the people expecting pensions should get nothing otherwise. You just made that up to have a fight. The only person saying that is you.
    Where would they get it if they didn't pay? As I asked in my first question, why should the government be responsible for someone else deal? What would stop someone from making a company, employing their family, promising large pensions, then shutting down and making the government pay.

Where would they get it if they didn't pay? As I asked in my first question, why should the government be responsible for someone else deal? What would stop someone from making a company, employing their family, promising large pensions, then shutting down and making the government pay.
    Well, using that logic brain, the assumption, assuming you weren't just looking to pick and fight and reading things into posts in a way that is such a strawman that even others have pointed out that you are way off base, is that I am fine with the bailout by the State but feel corporations whose actions were scummy should be punished.

Or you could construct an elaborate strawman, flail about for internet forum points, and demand I uphold a position I don't and that you conjured in your own mind for the sake of MMO-OC forum points.

Well, using that logic brain, the assumption, assuming you weren't just looking to pick and fight and reading things into posts in a way that is such a strawman that even others have pointed out that you are way off base, is that I am fine with the bailout by the State but feel corporations whose actions were scummy should be punished.

Or you could construct an elaborate strawman, flail about for internet forum points, and demand I uphold a position I don't and that you conjured in your own mind for the sake of MMO-OC forum points.
    -snip-

So let me ask you very bluntly cause you seem to go back and forth here.

Do you or do you not support this bailout from the government.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2019-12-27 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Minor Spam - Please refrain from massive memes as replies.

So let me ask you very bluntly cause you seem to go back and forth here.

Do you or do you not support this bailout from the government.
    If you had followed the conversation you'd see that I don't have a problem with government paying for it. So you are fishing for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    That's your government issue, it's not a private company thing.

I don't know how it works in USA, but here pension fund is mandatory by law and it's not some "maybe sometime later you will get paid", but every company is required mandatory to transfer a part of your salary (between 5% to 6.5% - your choice) to 3rd party pension fund licensed, regulated and guaranteed by the state, then they toss another 5% - 6.5% on top of that of their own money to your fund for a total of 10-13% of whatever you earn. Every payroll - mandatory.

That's how it works here, so nobody can later on say "whelp it's some private company too bad" thing. If this is not how it works in US, then maybe instead of "we don't care" - go ahead and care and do something about it, instead of being sheep.
    I think the reason we disagree is because you don't know the American system we used to have a system similar to yours but it has been phased out thanks to lobbying by wall street and private companies. Most Americans do not have pensions but 401Ks with high fees which are far inferior and social security as a "backup", as a result retirement in the USA is completely fucked.

If you had followed the conversation you'd see that I don't have a problem with government paying for it. So you are fishing for something.
    It's like talking to a 5 year old that can't make up their mind.....

When I said you were defending the bail out you came back with this.

Am I? I am curious for some citations.
    Anyways... back to my very first question.

Who made those promises? Why should we have to cover said persons promise? Why haven't we done it with hundred of other broken promises?
    Mainly the second and third questions.

It's like talking to a 5 year old that can't make up their mind.....

When I said you were defending the bail out you came back with this.

Anyways... back to my very first question.

Mainly the second and third questions.
    Dude, I get it, you came at me hoping to have a debate, and in your mind you probably pictured me holding some position you were really well prepared for. But come on, even another person has pointed out you are coming at this from some strange angle and ascribing statements to me I never made.

You came looking for something to fight about and construed a whole conversation in your head. I've been trying to figure out what your problem is and what your gripe is and all I can deduce is that you are very angry you didn't get the debate you wanted.

Dude, I get it, you came at me hoping to have a debate, and in your mind you probably pictured me holding some position you were really well prepared for. But come on, even another person has pointed out you are coming at this from some strange angle and ascribing statements to me I never made.

You came looking for something to fight about and construed a whole conversation in your head. I've been trying to figure out what your problem is and what your gripe is and all I can deduce is that you are very angry you didn't get the debate you wanted.
    It's very simple. I'm asking you why you think the government should foot the bill for private promises. There is no gotcha unless your views are hypocritical to begin with