Horde [H - Illidan - US] <From a Mustard Seed> Casual Christian Guild Looking for More!

Guild Name: From a Mustard Seed {FAMS}
    Guild Server: Illidan-US
    Faction: Horde

About From a Mustard Seed (FAMS):
    FAMS is a new guild with our focus on building community based on Christian beliefs. That means we wish to grow and nurture others in Christ and bring our relationship closer to Him.

FAMS has aligned themselves with other like minded gaming groups in a larger community called Allied for Christ. By being part of a larger community, we hope to bring deeper connections cross games and platforms to our members.

Most of our guild has families, and we truly believe your family needs to come first.

How does this work as a Christian Guild?
    Being a Christian guild means we follow Christian morals. Our plan is to encourage relationships with each other and fellowship with each other. A word to describe our fellowship is Koinonia which is transliterated from Greek, meaning communion of fellowship generally with other Christians. However, we are not about being “religious”, we want to see the Love of Christ shown!

What are the general rules of FAMS?
    FAMS rules are based on general Christian moral codes. We ask that you participate in clean language (no cussing!), your character to be properly attired (avoid provocative clothing), be uplifting to one another (no hate talk, negativity to others, etc), and the like. We do ask to avoid hot topic items like politics or things that may intentionally create division.

What are the requirements to be a part of FAMS?
    If you want to be part of the FAMSily, you need to be willing to abide by the general rules and that is it. You do not need to be a Christian to join, but must be willing to follow the same rules we expect of everyone.

What is the size of your guild?
    We are still small close-knit thriving group, but are looking to grow to the point we can do some raiding.

What Raid roles are you actively looking for?
    We want people to play the class they are most comfortable with and are still determining individual roles. However based on our current roles we are in need of healers and ranged DPS.

What is your raiding schedule?
    This is to be determined depending on who we have and what their schedules are.

I have more questions, who do I contact?
    You can contact me on Discord at Drasi#1136 or Battle Net ID Zaufe#1440.

I want to join, what do I do?
    Create your character on Illidan, search in the Guild Finder for “From a Mustard Seed” and click “Request to Join”.
    Last edited by drasi; 2020-01-03 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Adding Raiding Roles looking for

Updated Raiding roles with:

We want people to play the class they are most comfortable with and are still determining individual roles. However based on our current roles we are in need of healers and ranged DPS.

We are still looking for more! We are gearing up for 8.3 and are getting ready soon for mythics!

Still looking for more to be part of the famsily!

Come be part of our famsily!

Still looking for more, would love to have you!

Thumbs up

Still looking for more

We are getting ready to ramp up to Mythics, join us!

Lfg

Quote Originally Posted by drasi View Post
    We are getting ready to ramp up to Mythics, join us!
    Good morning just sent you an invite on bnet. Looking for a guild to join, wanting to get back to playing horde.

The Christian part of the guild is of great interest to me. I am a Christian myself and you don't see these type of guilds very often. Super interested to learn more about the guilds needs, etc.

Thanks for considering

- Nick