Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Herald of the Titans Jazzhands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Who knows.
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Well the OP is probably getting infracted for cancer this boomer that so there really ain't no point arguing with him. As a rule of thumb; on the internet nowadays it's pretty safe to ignore all the kids spouting memes and with Trump avatars / sigs. Works for me at least.

    ¯\(°_o)/¯
    You aren't wrong, but it's still fun to tell bad players that they're bad, and make fun of edgy meme lords. This guy is both, and while they never admit it because lolinternettoughguy they know it's the truth.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Well the OP is probably getting infracted for cancer this boomer that so there really ain't no point arguing with him. As a rule of thumb; on the internet nowadays it's pretty safe to ignore all the kids spouting memes and with Trump avatars / sigs. Works for me at least.

    ¯\(°_o)/¯
    Fake news.

    How's that impeachment coming along?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    You aren't wrong, but it's still fun to tell bad players that they're bad, and make fun of edgy meme lords. This guy is both, and while they never admit it because lolinternettoughguy they know it's the truth.
    Ok Zoomer.
    Last edited by Reyuna; 2019-12-29 at 12:12 PM.

  3. #43
    Old God Grimbold21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Azores, Portugal
    Posts
    10,090
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Just checked the affixes - there is nothing bad about this combination, there are at least 3 other ones far worse.

    No explosive, no volcanic ... no teaming.

    This week is fine OP.

    - - - Updated - - -



    That's what I do when teaming/explosive comes up
    Excuse me, but out of all the awful affixes, explosive and volcanic are the ones you deem bad?

    As someone who plays 3 healers, anything sanguine, necrotic or grievous comes up, combined or not, I cringe in pain

  4. #44
    Herald of the Titans Jazzhands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Who knows.
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    Fake news.

    How's that impeachment coming along?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Ok Zoomer.
    Do you uhhh, know how impeachment works? Because it was a success, meaning it went well.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Excuse me, but out of all the awful affixes, explosive and volcanic are the ones you deem bad?

    As someone who plays 3 healers, anything sanguine, necrotic or grievous comes up, combined or not, I cringe in pain
    It's because they play at 1.3k ^_^'

    I'm out for the day. GL Boomers!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    Do you uhhh, know how impeachment works? Because it was a success, meaning it went well.
    Ehh kinda. It's not going to pass in the Senate though is it. You idiot left-wingers are just strengthening the case for another term for Trump. You moronic globalist, climate alarmist socialists are getting a good hook from the strong right wing, in the US and all over Europe.

    Deal with it. The next 2-3 decades belong to us.

  6. #46
    Herald of the Titans Jazzhands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Who knows.
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    It's because they play at 1.3k ^_^'

    I'm out for the day. GL Boomers!

    - - - Updated - - -



    Ehh kinda. It's not going to pass in the Senate though is it. You idiot left-wingers are just strengthening the case for another term for Trump. You moronic globalist, climate alarmist socialists are getting a good hook from the strong right wing, in the US and all over Europe.

    Deal with it. The next 2-3 decades belong to us.
    So you don't understand how impeachment works. Got it.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    So you don't understand how impeachment works. Got it.
    Nah not exactly, im not American, but I do know it's going no where and in fact it's just going to be used by Trump to get re-elected, the same narrative as here in the UK where the remain establishment have used every trick, every Parlimentary device, even the courts to try and block a referendum that was held 3.5 years ago. In the US, the Demonrats have no argument, nothing to offer so they resort to attacking the President.

    Got it? Good boy.

    Oh btw, is that Pelosi thing always just drunk off her ass or what?
    Last edited by Reyuna; 2019-12-29 at 12:31 PM.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Or, instead of having a meltdown, you could just skip this week and take a break.
    But this should not really have to be the end solution.

    I think most players who are serious about m+ agree that Blizzard should work toward a better balance of the affixes. The current layout is just not fun or motivating. Sure you can just skip the very bad weeks but I don’t think Blizzard want people to take breaks from the game because of bad game design.

  9. #49
    Herald of the Titans Jazzhands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Who knows.
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    Nah not exactly, im not American, but I do know it's going no where and in fact it's just going to be used by Trump to get re-elected, the same narrative as here in the UK where the remain establishment have used every trick, every Parlimentary device, even the courts to try and block a referendum that was held 3.5 years ago. In the US, the Demonrats have no argument, nothing to offer so they resort to attacking the President.

    Got it? Good boy.

    Oh btw, is that Pelosi thing always just drunk off her ass or what?
    If you don't even understand the rather simple process of impeachment, you probably shouldn't be commenting on another countries politics.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaade View Post
    You consider Volcanic hard? I hope this is a joke. Teeming is also easy unless the DPS runs on auto and wants to use AoE on everything for their main attack then yes, the tank does die because they take large amounts of damage.
    Volcanic is just a PITA when I try and drink between fights, so I end up with no mana alot on chain pulls.

    Teeming/Explosive was my issue not just teeming.

    And my point to the OP is that different people/classes/specs have different affixes that are an issue.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Excuse me, but out of all the awful affixes, explosive and volcanic are the ones you deem bad?
    Explosive is the worst affix for me ... absolutely horrific.
    Volcanic is just annoying as I end up out of mana all the time.

    Boycotting Blizzard is like a lactose intolerant person boycotting milk purchases to protest about cruelty to cows, then eating his hamburger whilst doing so.
    If you want to protest against China - then do something meaningful and protest against China

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    Got it? Good boy.
    Why are you talking to people like that? What’s up with calling people boomers and zoomers all the time?

    You made this thread and I very much agree with you on the subject. M+ is in a very bad state in regard to weekly affixes. But the way you choose to discuss with people is not really helping your cause. You are falling to a very low level with the way you choose to communicate.

  12. #52
    Herald of the Titans Jazzhands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Who knows.
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Why are you talking to people like that? What’s up with calling people boomers and zoomers all the time?

    You made this thread and I very much agree with you on the subject. M+ is in a very bad state in regard to weekly affixes. But the way you choose to discuss with people is not really helping your cause. You are falling to a very low level with the way you choose to communicate.
    People who don't actually have good arguments have to resort to edgy memelord phrases and personal attack in order to feel good about themselves, it's pretty common on the internet. It's almost as popular as acting like an idiot then claiming you "trolled" people when they respond in any way.

  13. #53
    this thread is some reddit tier garbage. Next up there'll be a post with artwork comissions

  14. #54
    ITT entitled rich kid whines, fails at critical thought.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    As the title suggests. There is nothing fun about the combination of this weeks' affixes. It isn't fun, it's just painful and annoying. Unless you have a solid team (and even then a lot of groups don't bother on weeks like this), you just don't bother past a 21 generally. The week is technically null and void, there might as well be a big banner that just says "lolz, come back next week."

    The difficulty should come primarily from the level of the dungon as well as the seasonal affix, with the main weekly modifer of tyrannical or fortifying being the main things. Most of the affixes are "okay", but please. Take Bolstering and shove it in the trash. Take that trash bag, and throw it into a hole that has been bored down to the Earth's core, then send a few nuclear missiles down just to make sure the affix stays dead.

    Ok?

    Good.
    or you could try not being bad at an easy video game. Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    People act differently when anonymity gives them the ability to tell other people what they really think of them.

    WOW WHAT A NOVEL CONCEPT
    Why do you need anonymity to do that, though?


    Anyways, while I agree that this week is horrible, that's also kind of the point I suppose. It's not supposed to be a cakewalk (like bursting / skittish week) every week. The unfortunate side effect is that instead of being more challenging, it's just more tedious and off-putting.

    Next season will see some different combinations of affixes, so that'll be nice. No more beguiling thank god. Give me a fortified, volcanic and skittish week next season and I'll be happy.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    People act differently when anonymity gives them the ability to tell other people what they really think of them.

    WOW WHAT A NOVEL CONCEPT
    People? you mean Cowards.

  18. #58
    Moderator Sonnillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Saku, Estonia
    Posts
    7,154
    Closing the thread as it is not going anyplace.
    Mari GM of Punished (EU, social raiding group/guild)
    Màri member of Gullible Mutineers (EU social raiding guild)

    Moderator of R & D | Youtube

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •