View Poll Results: What Race For Your DK?

Voters
104. This poll is closed
  • Void Elf

20 19.23%
  • Lightforged Draenei

5 4.81%
  • Dark Iron Dwarf

4 3.85%
  • Kul Tiran Human

10 9.62%
  • Mechagnome

6 5.77%
  • Nightborne

4 3.85%
  • Highmountain Tauren

1 0.96%
  • Zandalari Troll

15 14.42%
  • Mag'har Orc

8 7.69%
  • Vulpera

18 17.31%
  • Pandaren

13 12.50%
Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Post Which New Race Will You Be?

With 8.3 dropping soon, what race will you be leveling your new DK as (or changing your current DK to)?

Personally I'm having a hard time deciding between Dark Iron, Zandalari, Void Elves, and Mechagnomes. I feel like Mechagnomes over all have the best racials, but I'm not sold on how they look.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda leaning between a Nightborne or Zandalari

Zandalar, forevah
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

none they all suck

Undead master race.

You should add option "I won't switch race"

Quote Originally Posted by Ikrekot View Post
    Undead master race.

You should add option "I won't switch race"
    It doesn't need that option. If you're not switching to an allied race, then a post suffices.
    Last edited by Absintheminded; 2019-12-29 at 03:47 PM.

For some reason a female Kultiran seems fitting, I don't know why.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Mag'har Orc for me it shall be.

Definitely Ren'dorei. I have advocated for Ren'dorei death knights since 2017 and I am happy they are finally introduced in Shadowlands. The idea of a mortal combining the two most insidious forces in the cosmos is alluring.
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

DK's should have only been Human and Undead as the possible Races from the start. The first DK's were Dead Orcs Reanimated in Fallen Alliance corpses. So Humans or maybe if the corpses had been dead a while Undead/ Forsaken were the only ones that made sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Staying as Night Elf forever

I'm gonna be one of those filthy number following players.

Probably either gonna follow whatever the top Alliance race is on Bloodmallet for Unholy (currently Lightforged, also see that Lightforged laser beam scaleing with Festermight on Aoe: Bloodmallet HecticAddCleave sims ).

Or I might go back Human for the easier Uldum and Vale rep grinds, haven't decided yet.
    I do rather like my mobility as Worgen at the moment though, which I've been since the models weren't horrific in 8.2.5

Lightforged master race inc:

Edit: Worth mentioning though, Mechagnomes haven't been added to sims yet, because it was thought it might still get tuned or changed.
    Last edited by Sinzaram; 2020-01-02 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinzaram View Post
    I'm gonna be one of those filthy number following players.

Probably either gonna follow whatever the top Alliance race is on Bloodmallet for Unholy (currently Lightforged, also see that Lightforged laser beam scaleing with Festermight on Aoe: Bloodmallet HecticAddCleave sims ).

Or I might go back Human for the easier Uldum and Vale rep grinds, haven't decided yet.
    I do rather like my mobility as Worgen at the moment though, which I've been since the models weren't horrific in 8.2.5

Lightforged master race inc:

Edit: Worth mentioning though, Mechagnomes haven't been added to sims yet, because it was thought it might still get tuned or changed.
    I haven't seen that website. I had no idea Lightforged parsed so high. Their 2.5 CD hits that strong?!

I really hope open skies stacks with On a Pale Horse for extra speedy. If it doesn't maybe Vulpera because their eyes look great as DK

Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    I haven't seen that website. I had no idea Lightforged parsed so high. Their 2.5 CD hits that strong?!
    Well if ya look at the wowhead tooltip, Light's Judgement, that bit where it says "Attack power".
    This means it scales higher with Strength, and imagine a world with 30 stacks of Festermight on a pull and ya delete a pack even harder with Lights Judgement at that point :P
    Last edited by Sinzaram; 2020-01-03 at 03:50 AM.

Not sure I will make another, nearly all 50 of my slots are full and I already have like 3 or 4 Death Knights; Worgen, Human, and Blood Elf. If I make one, I guess it would be a Dark Iron for the fire eyes and frost contrast effects.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dark Iron Dwarf is god! Or Kul Tiran to make orcs feel like lil girls!

Probably wont change from BE because Arcane Torrent is worth waaaay to much for BoS.

Otherwise, Zandalari Master Race

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Probably wont change from BE because Arcane Torrent is worth waaaay to much for BoS.

Otherwise, Zandalari Master Race
    Yep, right now I'm in between a dead guild and strictly solo, so if I end up Horde it's Zandalari all the way.