View Poll Results: What Race For Your DK?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Void Elf

    19 18.81%
  • Lightforged Draenei

    5 4.95%
  • Dark Iron Dwarf

    4 3.96%
  • Kul Tiran Human

    10 9.90%
  • Mechagnome

    6 5.94%
  • Nightborne

    4 3.96%
  • Highmountain Tauren

    1 0.99%
  • Zandalari Troll

    14 13.86%
  • Mag'har Orc

    8 7.92%
  • Vulpera

    17 16.83%
  • Pandaren

    13 12.87%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    DK's should have only been Human and Undead as the possible Races from the start. The first DK's were Dead Orcs Reanimated in Fallen Alliance corpses. So Humans or maybe if the corpses had been dead a while Undead/ Forsaken were the only ones that made sense.
    a corpse is a corpse man, any corpse could be dk in my book

  2. #22
    IF reputation is still in the game THEN human.

    Why would I make my min-max harder as it has to be. DPS/TANKING races have zero impact if you are at best middle-of-the-pact in scaling or simply not even wanted.
    If diplomacy gets its long deserved nerf I might just choose NE for AFK/aggro resets that comes handy in everyday gameplay.
    hidden information WoWArmory | Raider.IO | WoWProg | logs Logs1 | Logs2 | Logs3

  3. #23
    Still struggling between staying Blood Elf or going Zandalari. Name is secured already.

  4. #24
    Is there any good data on what the best spec purely for DPS is?

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroph View Post
    Is there any good data on what the best spec purely for DPS is?
    According to one poster on the first page, Lightforged Draenei parse high./shrug

  6. #26
    Probably gonna change my DK to Zandalari

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroph View Post
    Is there any good data on what the best spec purely for DPS is?
    Lightforged draenei, Mag'har, Kul tiran are the top 3 acording to https://bloodmallet.com/index.html#d...ata_view=races

  7. #27
    Haven’t decided yet but my Alliance DK will either be lightforged draenei (as a joke character) or a Kul Tiran. I’m happy enough with my orc DK on Horde, though it might be fun to roll a vulpera aswell.

  8. #28
    I went Velf on my former human DK purely for looks.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    I went Velf on my former human DK purely for looks.
    It was a hard choice for me, but I chose DI over VE because mole machine is so frickin sweet.

  10. #30
    My DK long ago started as a BE, but I'm no longer Horde.

    So my DK is now a VE.
    Do not ask questions for which you do not want the answers.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    It was a hard choice for me, but I chose DI over VE because mole machine is so frickin sweet.
    I just love how the Legion Season 1 PVP set looks on my Blood Elf. Plate just fits that model sooooo well and honestly it was the reason I pre-ordered Shadowlands. Sure I told myself "I'm in a good place right now and I have the funds to get Epic blah blah blah". It was hard to give up 10% rep and 2% more secondary stats when Blood loves it some secondary stats. But looking so dark and "voidy" and how the plate armor looks......

    I just realized something..... Out of about 14 characters all are B/Velf expect my human pally and panda monk.....I think I need a 12 step program.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    I just love how the Legion Season 1 PVP set looks on my Blood Elf. Plate just fits that model sooooo well and honestly it was the reason I pre-ordered Shadowlands. Sure I told myself "I'm in a good place right now and I have the funds to get Epic blah blah blah". It was hard to give up 10% rep and 2% more secondary stats when Blood loves it some secondary stats. But looking so dark and "voidy" and how the plate armor looks......

    I just realized something..... Out of about 14 characters all are B/Velf expect my human pally and panda monk.....I think I need a 12 step program.
    Yeah, I'm not going to lie, VE with the pompadour is about as sweet looking a character could be. The DI faux hawk with red tips is consolation enough to have mole machine.

  13. #33
    Undead DK is the only acceptable DK

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •