Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    An indestructible TV that will show me and only me anything I ask of it, past, present, future, what if scenarios, etc. with infinite uses.
    Ask the genie what he wants

i'd probably write my wishes down first to get the details right with those genies you never know, i seem to remember something like that in the X-files
    (didnt he ask worldpeace only for the genie to get rid of everybody ?)

1 immortality
    - no aging
    - rapid healing (wolverine style without downsides or claws)
    - immunity from disease etc,
    - some ability to keep those near me from suffering from any of the above to ?
    - always perfect condition
    2 supersmart/brains
    - all the knowledge of the ancients from stargate+ability to handle it and comprehend it and stil speak my normal languages etc)
    - ability to read & control minds may be fun if you can turn it off to (not hearing everybody 24/7)
    3 not sure yet but would not take quick money
    - perhaps timetravel or just precognition(so i can predict a few days advance ?)
    - or instant teleportation to anywhere i want, no limits

1. I wish for a toasted ham sandwich.
    2. With Cheddar cheese.
    3. Maybe some hot sauce.

10+ Year Old Account
    one of my wishes was already granted today. spicy ice cream. and cinnamon EVERYWHERE!
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

1. All the knowledge in the world. How everything works including black holes, how the universe was formed, and if there’s an afterlife.
    2. Find a girl I can settle down with and be happy with.
    3. Immortality for my family if there’s not an afterlife.

I would wish for true hapiness to myself

I would wish true hapiness for everyone

Not sure about the 3rd.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    2. Find a girl I can settle down with and be happy with.
    I think i found the 3rd wish

For those asking for world peace there is a good chance they genie would just remove every human from this planet instead because of our nature.

- - - Updated - - -

So careful what you wish for though would probably be for the best anyways.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    For those asking for world peace there is a good chance they genie would just remove every human from this planet instead because of our nature.

- - - Updated - - -

So careful what you wish for though would probably be for the best anyways.
    Why do you think that?
    The wish is for humans to feel true love for eachother?

So why would the genie remove the humans from earth?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Why do you think that?
    The wish is for humans to feel true love for eachother?

So why would the genie remove the humans from earth?
    Because i would take it it would only count for the current population and not the next generation of kids being born so give it 30 years and we would have just as many people or just as much people as before with war and conflict all over the place yet again, so for it to work the solution is for no humans to be on this planet for world peace to be a thing for more then a little while.

It's in our nature to have conflicts and wars and we have always had that with no world peace as in no conflicts or wars anywhere.

Im saying the genie could take it as that, people should be more precise when wishing things because just saying i wish for world peace could mean more then one thing when we are like we are or have been like we have been through out history.

One of the final solutions for world peace would be to remove humans all together.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Because i would take it it would only count for the current population and not the next generation of kids being born so give it 30 years and we would have just as many people or just as much people as before with war and conflict all over the place yet again, so for it to work the solution is for no humans to be on this planet for world peace to be a thing for more then a little while.

It's in our nature to have conflicts and wars and we have always had that with no world peace as in no conflicts or wars anywhere.

Im saying the genie could take it as that, people should be more precise when wishing things because just saying i wish for world peace could mean more then one thing when we are like we are or have been like we have been through out history.

One of the final solutions for world peace would be to remove humans all together.
    I see what is going on. i think...

You dont believe, or refuse to believe the human race can feel true love for one another.
    Thats what your life experiences taught you.

I wish you a good day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    lol @tempname

The point of the game is to try to and make it interesting based on choosing interesting limitations. Being god isn't interesting.
    Says you. Who wouldn't want to be omnipotent and omniscient?

3+ Year Old Account
    1) To always have the exact amount of money i need at that moment in any pocket i reach for
    2) Nothing
    3) Nothing

15+ Year Old Account
    1) Unlimited riches
    2) Unlimited amount of women
    3) Eternal life for every single human (mainly because I don't want the women I haven't yet met to die)

Quote Originally Posted by Thirza View Post
    In some canon that is how you get turned into a genie and imprisoned in a lamp of your own.
    Wish for more genies then.

10+ Year Old Account
    #1 Find a Friend and wish they were a Genie
    #2 Make a wish
    #3 Free them from the lamp
    #4 They now have unlimited wishing ability

Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    i would wish for unlimited money and the others i am not sure of yet...
    1. Immortality
    2. Teleportation
    3. Shapeshifting

Easy peasy

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Eleven View Post
    Yo, that's some weird priorities.
    Women and money are the best things that happened to this world.

People in this topic be forgetting Literal Genie and Jackass Genie tropes.

And for my third wish, I'd like to know who the !@#$ I am, and what the !@#$ I'm doing here!

"Funny, that was your first wish."

OMG

1. foreknowledge of any threat to me within the next week (so i can avoid it)
    2. i have the body of my 18 year old self again.
    3. i don't age.

This is a roundabout way of getting immortality. Technically, I can be killed, but I will always see an attempt on my life or even just an injury a week in advance so I can change my future by doing something else or being somewhere else.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.