Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by protip View Post
    Darker skin tones are already confirmed for Blood Elves. There is zero chance they would split races based on real life skin colors. It would be a political minefield.
    Can you imagine the outrage? Warcraft is not immune to the SJW rage. However racial and sexual diversity are two very different things, maybe it might not be so bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Blood Elves can't grow full beards, isn't it bad enough that Void Elves can grow mustaches now?
    If Bob can then actual Blood Elf men should be able to too.

Honestly I have little wishes for the new customizations, except hairstyles.

I mean, ideally we'd get a ton of scar and tattoo options, but I doubt they'll go that route.

Actually, Taunka for Tauren would be a very nice addition. They don't have many face options to begin with. So "Furrier" could be a nice option.

The only other thing I would really enjoy is red eyes for Blood Elves, for those that want the Dark Ranger fantasy.

I know we're getting less skeletal undead. But I think fully skeletal Forsaken could be a hoot. Not a particular wish of mine. But I can see the appeal in playing a skeleton.

I don't desire further things. But I say, just give Blood Elves the full rainbow of eye colors.

Red for Dark Rangers.
    Golden for Light users.
    Green for Fel-tainted.
    Blue for those clean or cleansed of fel.
    Purple for people charged with arcane or void energies.
    Heck, toss white and black in there too for all I care.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Do you mean sane people?[...]
    No. I wouldn't call it sane to wish for other people to be unhappy for my amusement.

I am looking forward for "broken but not entirely" Draenei option.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Stop asking for this character customization bullshit. That's how we ended up with night elves with dark eyes, easily the most idiotic "customization" yet.

Quote Originally Posted by tuxedobob View Post
    Stop asking for this character customization bullshit. That's how we ended up with night elves with dark eyes, easily the most idiotic "customization" yet.
    You’re allowed your opinion and preferences. Don’t harp on those of others. I happen to like that option, and I’m positive I’m not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    You’re allowed your opinion and preferences. Don’t harp on those of others. I happen to like that option, and I’m positive I’m not the only one.
    Nope, in fact, the moment I unlocked it, I changed all my night elves' eyes to night warrior eyes. Much prefer it over the firefly eyes.

Horde:

Orcs - Scars and tattoos, Dragonmaw customizations, some of the Mag'har hairstyles and new ones

Trolls - BEARDS. Vol'jin and Rokhan have them, we should get them too.

Tauren - Maybe some Taunka / Yaungol customizations

Forsaken - Upright and maybe extra decayed / skeletal?

BE - Ranger tattoos, scars, and different eye colors.

Alliance:

Human - No idea

Dwarf - Maybe some Earthen-like skins and Frost Dwarf customization

Gnome - The only thing I could think of is cyborg-type customization that is a lot lighter than actual Mechagnomes.

NE - Burn marks, better beards, some Highborne-like customizations, tattoos, antlers and other animal features.

Draenei - Broken-like customizations, scars / amputated tail, separate horns and hair.

Honestly, this is just a good time to add in the sub-races that have joined the horde and alliance over the years before the Allied race system.

Horde

Tattoos that showcase different orc clans.
    The other troll tribes that were allied with the zando trolls that would most likely conform into the horde as well.
    The Taunka, as well as the Grimtotem members who splinter off w/ the horde during the Magatha/Cairne poisoning.
    ....undead w/ elven ears *shudder*. I may not like the idea of my two least favorite horde races merging into one, but it would make sense.

Alliance

Obviously the Wildhammer dwarves were shown off, but the Frostborn dwarves should also be an option.
    Nightborne elves probably should have gotten the panda faction treatment, but I think Highborne options would be a nice middle ground.
    Peach skinned void elves. When they said that void elves were a splitter group of blood elves who were kicked out of silvermoon, even I knew that was a slap to the face of those high elf lovers. Even though you do see high elf npcs inside the rift.

BE: Better faces a la Lor'Themar with scars, better beards. I want my BE to look his age. Have their hip dysplasia checked by a doctor.
    UD: knees, elbows, upright position. better animations
    Tauren: Taunka! make them happen since they are part of the Horde
    Troll: upright males, beards, complete footwear.
    Orcs: more clan related customizations. red fel orcs anyone?

Different voices of characters that you want to chose that can relate to your personality + age.
    Necklaces, beards and scars.

Quote Originally Posted by Biotec View Post
    Horde:

Orcs - Dragonmaw customizations

Trolls - BEARDS. Vol'jin and Rokhan have them, we should get them too.

NE - Burn marks
    These three I can seriously get behind. Seriously, I had never considered burn marks for Night Elves, but that has got to be my favorite suggestion of all time. There were probably tons of burn victims in Teldrassil that got saved by magic at the last minute. They fought Ragnaros at Nordrassil. The War of the Ancients was against the Burning Legion. Getting cooked is Night Elf heritage.

Rokhan does not have a beard, though, just saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    Different voices of characters that you want to chose that can relate to your personality + age.
    Necklaces, beards and scars.
    They wouldn't even need to hire different voice actors, just throw in a pitch and tone scale like they do for NPCs. I dig it.

The fact that Kul Tirans got necklaces while all neck-slot items are still invisible is just wrong, though. I'd so much rather have necklaces be a transmog item than be locked behind a race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Hey, what's wrong with Goblin shamans!? My 120 shaman is a goblin! I thought given the appearance of their totems, they're not "real shamans" but rather, use mechanized totems to unleash elements like fire, water, earth and wind. Kind of like how Tauren paladins aren't really paladins, but more like Druids in plate who specialize in solar energy.

On topic, I definitely want lanky/skinny options for humans so I can create a mage who doesn't look like a bodybuilder. Use the Kul'tiran undead/re-skin model.

Give me:
    Blue eyes for Blood Elves
    Eredar for Draenei
    Fel Orcs for Orcs
    Highborne for Night Elves (light skin and fair hair night elves, a good compromise I'd say)
    Taunka faces with small tiny horns for Tauren
    Gilgoblins for Goblins
    Half-sized humans so I can create a Hobbit
    Amani trolls for Darkspears
    Wildhammer tattoos for Bronzebeards are already confirmed so I'm good with dwarves

You forsake a new class, fourth specs and even class re-skins for "customization" SO GIVE ME EVERYTHING!!!
    Honestly...some of that should be new races/allied races...especially Eradar. Eradar Priests/Paladins would make no sense and would feel incomplete without Warlock as a available class.

5+ Year Old Account
    Glad to see some others mention Frostborn customization. Would be a dream come true.
    Frostborn as a future playable race plz!

We're getting boneless undead, but I legitimately want an undead with *more* bones showing. Extra decay, it's very unlikely, but I would love to be a straight up skeleton.

For Blood Elves, I want blue eyes, so we can finally say we have playable High Elves without adding an entirely new race. But, like the black eyes for Night Elves, I'd want it tied to a short quest chain about the fate of the Silver Covenant, being torn between the Blood Elves and Void Elves. Throw in felblood red skin and fel tattoos, and I'd race change all of my characters.

Please please please, dragonmaw orcs. To contrast the wildhammer dwarves.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that one's a stretch, but I'm all for it. They seem a bit too different to just be a customization, like the Broken
    Wouldn't be high elves. A big part of the high elf draw is that they didn't get corrupted.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    I second this. Both ESO and FF14 have different 'voice' options for characters when you make one. They'd either have to hire more voice actors, or maybe have a pitch/tone slider
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Wouldn't be high elves. A big part of the high elf draw is that they didn't get corrupted.
    So? Some blood elves are more corrupt than others. See: Golden eyes. They're literally the same race, with different political boundaries. It's about time the Quel'Dorei gave up and picked a side.

It's about time the Quel'Dorei gave up and picked a side.
    They did, they're just not allowed to be playable. That's the whole contention my dude.

They're already Alliance, they've never been neutral.

7+ Year Old Account
    A better looking mouth and snout for tauren females...

Also grimtotem warpaint, more hairstyles, taunka and yaungol style horns, snout and manes.