Poll: Favorite Class Mount?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=FuxieDK;51991779]Plenty with Druid mount? I think (after the first 1-2 weeks) I have seen less than 5 of them.
    /QUOTE]

I see also druids with other flying forms, but the Legion mount is certainly not rare on my server.

Despite maining a Druid my vote went for Warlock.

Death Knight - very good, especially Frost version. The whole story of finding, killing and raising a dragon as a mount fits perfectly DKs. Like it.
    Demon Hunter - the moment I saw this bat thing as a flight point I wanted one. Lucky me DH get it as a class mount. Like it, minus head blade.
    Druid - majestic owl that had close encounter with window. Like it because I can have some flight form customization.
    Hunter - it's a wolf. No, it's a hawk... Like it, minus retarded call sound my Hunter makes.
    Mage - dics... how unimaginative. Tho I must agree it fits the class. And fits my Goblin's Mage small frame. Indifferent.
    Monk - Wise legendary Tiger, perfect addition to wise legendary Panda. And it talks. Fits well tho I prefer my Cloud Seprent. Jade one.
    Paladin - finally a horse for my Draenei. Nuff said.
    Priest - at first I thought it would be for Druid. Same wall accident happened. But I like it.
    Rogue - bit surprised by it but after second thought, good pick. Like it.
    Shaman - an elemental to ride! And it shines! But on my Tauren it looks like riding an icecream cone :/ Second least liked.
    Warlock - fel horse, in fact 3 of them so you aren't limited to spec. Like it.
    Warrior - a dragon. But not one of those mighty storm drakes.. no, this one looks like it received one too many hits in the head. Not like.

Surprised by how many people voted for druid, considering how bad it's. Here's the inspiration for the druid flight form:

Voted for shaman, easy pick. Warlock is also awesome.
    Last edited by MakeMeLaugh; 2020-01-03 at 01:51 PM.

Monk's Ban-Lu, nothing beats a flying talking tiger.

Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    Monk's Ban-Lu, nothing beats a flying talking tiger.
    You ever hear the tragedy of the Hozen and the Buttercream pie?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though it is just another horse I really love the Paladin ones. I hadn't felt a class fantasy that strong since like wrath when druids got their new forms. That said they are all pretty good. As a druid main though they really dropped the ball I feel. Like I get having you shapeshift into you mount is cool fantasy but at least make the damn thing look good lol.

I think people are voting for lvl 60 class mounts instead of Legion ones. Paladin was ranked the worst Legion class mount and here it is (as time of writing) ranked at 3rd place.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't get all the priest owl mount hate complaining about squashed face. Have you guys neve seen a tyto owl before?