Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Does the truth hurt you so much?
    What truth is that? That you shamelessly diverted the topic to an incident that happened 32 years ago?
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

The Unstoppable Force CommunismWillWin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    What truth is that? That you shamelessly diverted the topic to an incident that happened 32 years ago?
    Did the US house ever condemn the US for that? Or how about how Iran is already going after those responsible? Or what, is the problem that Iran was on high alert after the US's dick waving?
    Conservatism and its off-shoots are the most rotten idealogies to ever exist in human history.
    Anarcho-communism =/ Stalinism.
    FULLY AUTOMATED GAY LUXURY SPACE COMMUNISM

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Nope, I don't support it. I'm not a Democrat.

Now, it's your turn. Are you willing to condemn Trump and the GOP?
    Condemn Trump and the GOP for what? Their support for the Iranian protesters?
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

An incident that perfectly mirrors the recent incident. How dare anyone compare the two!

lol, they don't support the protestors. Are you really buying this after Trump said he'd bomb 25 cultural heritage sites? After blocking Iranians from going into the country and even holding American-Iranian citizens at the border when they wheretraveling back to the US? He does not care about Iranian lives, everybody can see this blatant attempt at propaganda.
    Conservatism and its off-shoots are the most rotten idealogies to ever exist in human history.

I already pointed it out, it's a shame you cannot be consistent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

Did the US house ever condemn the US for that? Or how about how Iran is already going after those responsible? Or what, is the problem that Iran was on high alert after the US's dick waving?
    So you're going to give Iran a pass on this because "already going after those responsible"? Really? What about the 1500 dead protesters recently killed in the streets?

So you're going to give Iran a pass on this because "already going after those responsible"? Really? What about the 1500 dead protesters recently killed in the streets?
    You gave Trump and the GOP a pass when they did the same thing with NK, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey.

What a shame.
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I already pointed it out, it's a shame you cannot be consistent.
    I am being consistent...I'm not going to engage in your diversions.

What else can they do? The people who shot it down did not follow protocol and the airplane itself had a broken signel. Why can't you also blame the airline company for flying a plane over a warzone/not checking whether the plane was working properly?

Why are you ignoring the US did the same in foreign territory and covered it up for ages. Did the US house ever condemn the US gov for that? What happened to those responsible?

I am being consistent...I'm not going to engage in your diversion.
    Then condemn them...

Otherwise, you are choosing to not be consistent.

I am being consistent...I'm not going to engage in your diversions.
    Is everything that is against the US a diversion to you?

Is everything that is against the US a diversion to you?
    Isn't he the guy who deflected in that thread about steroids n russia, that US is huge user?

- - - Updated - - -

Where do you get those mythical 1500 dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    An incident that perfectly mirrors the recent incident. How dare anyone compare the two!
    While the outcome was the same, the situations leading up to them were different. So mirror yes, perfect no.
    Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.
    “Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons.”
    "His knowledge on that topic is only power point deep..." "Power corrupts and PowerPoint corrupts absolutely."
    "Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?"

so after claiming that american embassies were under imminent threat from iran, the trump administration has canceled two classified briefings (that are required by law) to explain the threat to said embassies.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill...-on-iran%3famp

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Where do you get those mythical 1500 dead?
    Reuters
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKBN1YR0QR

Oh, Reuters have 3 iranian insiders at the highest places of power in that fundamentalist country that are really...uh.....

this is journalism version of "I know a guy"... basically they can make any shit up n claim they 'know a guy' n u believe it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Oh, Reuters have 3 iranian insiders at the highest places of power in that fundamentalist country that are really...uh.....

this is journalism version of "I know a guy"... basically they can make any shit up n claim they 'know a guy' n u believe it?
    No, it's not. They're anonymous sources, which I find ironic to see conservatives using the articles given the years of "ANONYMOUS SOURCES ARE FAKE NEWS!", which are a long-running standard in journalism. They don't publicly reveal the sources, but they know exactly who they are and protect their identities to protect them as a source.

This is Reuters, an extremely credible news outlet. If they've got insiders giving them info, it's credible. If their sources burn them, they stop being sources that they use, as is standard across all respectable journalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    No, it's not. They're anonymous sources, which I find ironic to see conservatives using the articles given the years of "ANONYMOUS SOURCES ARE FAKE NEWS!", which are a long-running standard in journalism. They don't publicly reveal the sources, but they know exactly who they are and protect their identities to protect them as a source.

This is Reuters, an extremely credible news outlet. If they've got insiders giving them info, it's credible. If their sources burn them, they stop being sources that they use, as is standard across all respectable journalism.
    Respectable journalism is to make claims, offer no proof and "I know a guy!"

Sorry, as an adult I can't accept such 'journalism'...it's one thing if they can prove what they claim is true n hide their sources, but just to make claims n offer nothing else? Also, saying it's Reuters is giving carte blanche, so they don't have to bother with proof when people like you say "well, if Reuters says so, it must be so!"...

Yes, it's a shame when people refuse to condemn murderous regimes and tyrants, right?

I'm glad you were also outraged when Trump befriended murderous regimes like Russia, Saudi Arabia, and North Korea. I'm sure you were also up in arms when the GOP shut down calls to condemn the Armenian Genocide. Your consistency is admirable.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2020-01-15 at 10:30 PM.