Page 26 of 124 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    The US just did another airstrike on Iranian troops in Iraq.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    Why would you go to peace with a country that actively export the revolution & sabotage other countries? Iran needs to learn its place in the world. They are the major reason for screwing up half the middle east problems.

Good riddance though. The dude was a terror commander. Go read stories about him and you will know how much of a monster he is.
    No the fuck they are not.

The operation the UK wanted backed by the United States that royally fucked their process is what led to the mess that is Iran today.

Before then they were a rather progressive area of the middle east.

The country could have potentially been on a great path forward if we actually continued with the deal we had in place, giving us boots on the ground allowing access to any areas we found suspicious in exchange for well lifting some sanctions. But we went back on integrating them.
    Last edited by Themius; 2020-01-04 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Then why did he delete it?
    Dunno, but that tweet was fine. There's a reason people snip out things like timestamps and the quoted tweets when they're shilling misinformation. That all makes it too easy to debunk in moments, versus spending a few minutes to track down the information which most people can't be bothered with.

This got debunked pretty quickly, despite taking quite a few people who should know better like Seth Abramson.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    The US just did another airstrike on Iranian troops in Iraq.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKBN1Z22AB

Iranian-backed Iraqi militia forces, apparently. Here's some sauce.

Now I'm even more curious about the legal justification for this, since this seems on shakier legal grounds.

this just in, "6 killed in airstrike north of Baghdad targeting convoy carrying Shia militia leaders ". Now everything make sense on why Trump sent at least 750 soldiers to Iraq before the airstrike happened. They were preparing in case Iraq or their proxy will respond.

Also by the looks of it US dont want war at all /s

Is trump doing this because he wants to win the election? i love how both countries are turning Iraq into a battlefield.
    Last edited by ABEEnr2; 2020-01-04 at 12:22 AM.

Fox’s Stuart Varney: Why Would You Impeach a President Who Just Killed a Terrorist?

Would not be surprised if this really was part of the motivation for Trump to order this attack.

people keep talking iran-US but personally i wonder where did the US get the right to attack a person who was (asfar as i know) not wanted by the iraqi on the iraqi airport in the first place

if the situation was reversed the uk and US would be the first to call for sanctions or war and call it a terrorist attack,
    seems pretty hipocritical to me

You only think about Iran from your perspective. Ask anyone from Syria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, UAE, Lebanon, Jordan & they will tell you how Iran is fucking with them.

Iran was (and still) actively fucking things up in the middle east even when they were part of the Nuclear deal. This is not a government that should be taken lightly, they have ambitions and they will NEVER stop as long as they keep chanting fuck america on the streets.
    None of those countries are angels... so I am unclear what you're getting at. Prior to the operations by the UK and the USA was far more metropolitan with women in short skirts going to university, and magazines with bathing suit models... now look at the place.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    Fox’s Stuart Varney: Why Would You Impeach a President Who Just Killed a Terrorist?

Would not be surprised if this really was part of the motivation for Trump to order this attack.
    Stuart Varney would back Trump if he fucked Varney's own mother in front of him, proclaiming it to be a bold move against the "PC crowd".

Trump legit doesn't need to do anything and Varney will still trip over himself to kiss the ground he walks on.

You only think about Iran from your perspective. Ask anyone from Syria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, UAE, Lebanon, Jordan & they will tell you how Iran is fucking with them.

Iran was (and still) actively fucking things up in the middle east even when they were part of the Nuclear deal. This is not a government that should be taken lightly, they have ambitions and they will NEVER stop as long as they keep chanting fuck america on the streets.
    I doubt people from Syria and Lebanon will tell you how much they will hate Iran. Other countries you mentioned yes they will hate Iran since day one.
    Also isnt this like saying ask any country in the middle east or the world and they will tell you how much they hate the US?

Quote Originally Posted by Aenigma84 View Post
    people keep talking iran-US but personally i wonder where did the US get the right to attack a person who was (asfar as i know) not wanted by the iraqi on the iraqi airport in the first place
    Considering the US also killed 2 Iraqi leaders in the attack I very much doubt the US got permission to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aenigma84 View Post

if the situation was reversed the uk and US would be the first to call for sanctions or war and call it a terrorist attack,
    seems pretty hipocritical to me
    Because the US under trump have no moral left at all. I wouldn't be surprised if trump just declared war on Iran tomorrow just because.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would you go to peace with a country that actively export the revolution & sabotage other countries? Iran needs to learn its place in the world. They are the major reason for screwing up half the middle east problems.

Good riddance though. The dude was a terror commander. Go read stories about him and you will know how much of a monster he is.
    What about Saudi Arabia or the US them self?

also calling him a monster like the US was any better.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ssem-soleimani

2002 AUMF is their legal justification for the strike.

Again, Congress needs to either shut the fuck up and accept that they've relinquished this power to the Executive because they didn't want to deal with the potential political backlash, or they need to take that power back. This isn't a party issue, it's a Congress issue. And if neither party wants to grow a spine and make a hard push for it, then it's because they actually don't want that authority back.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Is that what happened? Did they just "hurl some bricks" at the Embassy? Or was it maybe more than that?

Jesus fuck, the accuracy of this place boggle[s] belief. You probably believe the inaccuracies you type too (am I doing that right? )

If you want to have an adult conversation about this, I'm all ears. But don't play childish games, we have enough people doing that already.
    We'll start having adult conversations when you stop making ridiculous assertions. If you don't want people to play childish games, don't make childish "act of war" posts. I mean, has anyone with any authority seriously mentioned this or was it just a random brain fart?

Thought so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Again, Congress needs to either shut the fuck up and accept that they've relinquished this power to the Executive because they didn't want to deal with the potential political backlash, or they need to take that power back. This isn't a party issue, it's a Congress issue. And if neither party wants to grow a spine and make a hard push for it, then it's because they actually don't want that authority back.
    Haven't they used the Iraq war to justify almost everything in the past 15 years?
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

One of the side benefits to Congress reining in much of the authority they've ceded to the Executive is that a president with curtailed authority would make for less weeping and gnashing of teeth when the "wrong" guy gets elected. We could shift some of the enormity of the presidential election to Representatives and Senators.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Haven't they used the Iraq war to justify almost everything in the past 15 years?
    At this rate they'll use it to justify everything for the next 15.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    We'll start having adult conversations when you stop making ridiculous assertions. If you don't want people to play childish games, don't make childish "act of war" posts. I mean, has anyone with any authority seriously mentioned this or was it just a random brain fart?

Thought so.
    Actually, the rest of us were already having the adult conversation. Then you jumped in with your misrepresentation of the truth. Was that a brain fart? You misrepresented what happened. When you're ready to tell the truth, that's when the adult conversation can start.

Iran ordered an attack on a U.S. Embassy. Wasn't "throwing rocks" as you tried to claim. If you want to talk about the events, that's fine, but don't misconstrue events and then pretend you are taking some high road.

Thought so (am I still doing that right? )

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...leimanis-death

In the five days prior to launching a strike that killed Iran’s most important military leader, Donald Trump roamed the halls of Mar-a-Lago, his private resort in Florida, and started dropping hints to close associates and club-goers that something huge was coming.

According to three people who’ve been at the president’s Palm Beach club over the past several days, Trump began telling friends and allies hanging at his perennial vacation getaway that he was working on a “big” response to the Iranian regime that they would be hearing or reading about very “soon.” Two of these sources tell The Daily Beast that the president specifically mentioned he’d been in close contact with his top national-security and military advisers on gaming out options for an aggressive action that could quickly materialize.
    So, Trump didn't bother informing Congress, just Lindsey Graham since he was at the property, but he did decide to start dropping hints to civilian members of his club.

Hey Republicans, weren't y'all concerned with the security of classified information at one point?

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Actually, the rest of us were already having the adult conversation. Then you jumped in with your misrepresentation of the truth. Was that a brain fart? You misrepresented what happened. When you're ready to tell the truth, that's when the adult conversation can start.

Iran ordered an attack on a U.S. Embassy. Wasn't "throwing rocks" as you tried to claim. If you want to talk about the events, that's fine, but don't misconstrue events and then pretend you are taking some high road.

Thought so (am I still doing that right? )
    those must have been some hard core rocks...
    https://www.usatoday.com/picture-gal...ck/2793991001/

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps...e-intelligence

And Fox News/Hannity have taken a break from their, "WE CAN'T TRUST THE ANTI-TRUMP DEEP STATE US INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY!" propaganda to...beg people to trust the very "ANTI-TRUMP DEEP STATE US INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY" that he's spent the past few years telling people not to believe.

“The ability of the military, our intelligence community, the State Department, and the president making the call, very quickly, you know, understood that the Iranian forces on the ground bore a direct threat to the American people,” said Hannity, calling into his own show on Thursday night. “Once the intelligence was confirmed, once the understanding that they were there to sow the discord and discontent, the president acted as quickly as possible, taking out this top general.”

“But I will say the big headline is, this is a huge victory for American intelligence, a huge victory for our military, a huge victory for the State Department, and a huge victory and total leadership by the president,” the primetime host, who has spent more than two years and countless on-air segments railing against shadowy “deep state” intelligence, concluded.