10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    When you have two bullies and one starts to follow the rules while the other is still smearing shit all over people's faces, who should we defend?
    You think Iran is following rules? The whole shit started precisely because Iran does not follow the rules. I am pretty surprised blame here is being rolled on US, when Iran is clearly responsible with their audacious crap they pulled out with that embassy attack.

Besides, as for following rules, didn't they just kill 1k protesters in a matter of days to make sure their regime survives? Much of the bullshit going on in ME is Iran's doing, Iran's money and Iran's planning - Yemen War, Lebanon, Gaza, Syria - everything touched by Iran.

That's following rules? They literally put the whole thing aflame and Suleimani was the spearhead figure of these efforts. He should have been dealt with 10 years ago, that would have saved tens thousands of lives in Yemen alone.

I understand people here have this total irrational hard-on about Trump demonizing him at every single step, but in your almost religious zeal you are going as far as painting Iran as some sort of innocent victim there to the point of siding with Iran. Just stop there. In between US with Trump and Iran with Khamenei - Iran is WAY worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    You think Iran is following rules? The whole shit started precisely because Iran does not follow the rules. I am pretty surprised blame here is being rolled on US, when Iran is clearly responsible with their audacious crap they pulled out with that embassy attack.

Besides, as for following rules, didn't they just kill 1k protesters in a matter of days to make sure their regime survives? Much of the bullshit going on in ME is Iran's doing, Iran's money and Iran's planning - Yemen War, Lebanon, Gaza, Syria - everything touched by Iran.

That's following rules? They literally put the whole thing aflame and Suleimani was the spearhead figure of these efforts. He should have been dealt with 10 years ago, that would have saved tens thousands of lives in Yemen alone.

I understand people here have this total irrational hard-on about Trump demonizing him at every single step, but in your almost religious zeal you are going as far as painting Iran as some sort of innocent victim there to the point of siding with Iran. Just stop there. In between US with Trump and Iran with Khamenei - Iran is WAY worse.
    So you also want to blame Iran for the protest in Hong Kong? Because this kind of reasoning is what makes question the honesty of those that want to start a stupid war with Iran.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    So you also want to blame Iran for the protest in Hong Kong? Because this kind of reasoning is what makes question the honesty of those that want to start a stupid war with Iran.
    No, his point is that countries who should never have been allowed to push their shit have been pushing their shit really hard as of late. They have no business doing and it should be stopped before they think too much of themselves. Because at some point, someone will hold them accountable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    I blame Iran for what Iran does. Your reaching is pointless. I don't blame Iran for all the sins of humanity, only for the shit they themselves shat on their on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    No, his point is that countries who should never have been allowed to push their shit have been pushing their shit really hard as of late. They have no business doing and it should be stopped before they think too much of themselves. Because at some point, someone will hold them accountable.
    Exactly. All this bullshit was being enabled for years now and the result of it is apparent. They got way too audacious, way too ahead of themselves exactly because they felt they can do this shit and be unaccounted for.

This whole "strategic patience" crap that was going on for many years was a bloody mistake. Sometimes things need just that - hard slap on a wrist, instead of sitting there hoping for 180 degrees on their own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    And what did you get for those 3 trillion dollars? A whole bunch of damaged veterans, nothing else.
    He also gets his warboner being stroked everyday just to feel the deterrence

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    People who shit themselves about "WW3" need to calm the fuck down.

This is the kind of stuff that western countries should be doing more often.
    You had a long vacation!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

War crimes? No thanks. I prefere we avoid giving terrorists a reason to hate our guts tbh.

do what ? bomb a friendly nations airport blowing up officials of sayd nation in the process to get one guy you view as a terrorist ?

you americans love to forget you where not invited in syria, your asked to leave Iraq and your voilating nternational law all over the place there, and seem to think its your right to voilate other peoples sovereignty.
    the US isnt any better with the difference that your meddling in a region thousends of miles away while they try to increase influence at their own border.

Americans committed plenty of terror attacks themself using drones on woman, children and weddings so i wouldnt try to hold the high morale ground here .

personally i dont care about iran but to claim that they are a threat to europe of mainland us is fairly redicilous, they never caused any terrorist attack outside the ME, unlike your saudi & sunni friends.

personally i hope EU stays out of this if the US & iran fight it out

Quote Originally Posted by starlord View Post
    uncle trump needs YOU!
    Trump could openly declare war on any country and openly say he will nuke them...and his supporters would still be there for him.
    Fanatics. I'm sure republicans would still support him, even if he declared war and nuked another country.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    I don't have a problem against Iranians. I have Iranian friends who agree with me. The Iranian government is the one at fault for exporting the Islamic revolution to other countries for the sake of expanding its influence over the middle east.
    atleast they stay in the middle east
    arabia is funding it all over the world including here

40 people died at the funeral being stampeded.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    I don't have a problem against Iranians. I have Iranian friends who agree with me. The Iranian government is the one at fault for exporting the Islamic revolution to other countries for the sake of expanding its influence over the middle east.
    The Saudis do the same thing so it's the brand of extremists you have problem with I guess second did you just use I have black friends defense for Iranians?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    There is a book written where specops guys are talking about being in Afghan months before 9/11 in the northern part of the country. I think even the last Medal of Honor game hits on the ops there.
    Edit: may be CIA.

Our involvement in Afghan was pretty small, we weren't very invested, Obama ordered the surge (rightfully so) to finally potentially make progress outside of bombing people in caves. I think Bush would have made the same decision, but he was tied down with Iraq, our involvement was winding down there when Obama came in.
    We had special missions there but we have special missions all over the world that are off the books but point remains Bush got us into Afghanistan it was handed to Obama he didn't start it.

Quote Originally Posted by BoltBlaster View Post
    That means event was successful. Less than 10 people dead - boring event with low turnout.

It happens every time there is a massive gathering of people in Middle East.
    I remember mecca in 2015, 2500 dead or something.
    Do you hear the voices too?

5+ Year Old Account
    Odd..targeting cultural sites, did he get the idea from a movie?...

I knew of the funeral this weekend, didn't pay attention, thought the orangutang would keep a low profile..

Col. Miles Quaritch: Everyone on this base, every one of you, is fighting for survival, and that's a fact. There's an aboriginal horde out there massing for an attack. These orbital images tell me that the hostile numbers have gone from a few hundred to well over two thousand in one day. And more are pourin' in. In a week's time, there could be 20,000 of 'em. At that point they will overrun our perimeter. That's not gonna happen. Our only security lies in preemptive attack. We will fight terror with terror. The hostiles believe that this mountain territory is protected by their... deity. And when we destroy it, we will blast a crater in their racial memory so deep, that they won't come within 1,000 klicks of this place ever again. And that too, is a fact.
    Jake Sully: This is how it's done. When people are sitting on shit that you want, you make them your enemy. Then you justify taking it.

Who gives a shit about what terrorists think of anything. Terrorists should live in fear of what western countries will do to them if they start getting any ideas.

Personally I don't think cultural sites should have any special protection, but I guess it should be avoided if you are party to conventions or agreements that forbid it.
    So in the same post you stick it to terrorists, and then suggest doing the same thing they do.

Iran was divided with internal protest and external pressure wanting them out of Iraq.

Now look, they’re united.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Iran was divided with internal protest and external pressure wanting them out of Iraq.

Maybe they will return the favor and unite the US with a single bullet.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I mean, the last 3 wars in the Middle East the US engaged in (Gulf War, Afghanistan, Iraq) were all under Republican presidents (and the same family to boot, Bush Sr/Jr). Democrats have engaged in military action and regime change as well (sup Libya), but not starting full blown wars.
    And the US was dragged into the Libya affair by France.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    So in the same post you stick it to terrorists, and then suggest doing the same thing they do.
    The fact that Iran just voted for and approved to designate the Pentagon and US military as terrorist organizations should be a bit telling doesn't it, especially if your honest since you can't really argue against this the attack itself was no better then a suicide bomber.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post

Imagine actually believing this.

They were just protesting the oppressive Iranian regime en mass and being killed by them to the tune of at least hundreds, some speculate north of one-two thousand... And now you think they are all 100% united in favor of that oppressive regime because a high ranking member of said oppressive regime was killed?

And you believe this based on what? Literal propaganda videos released by the government of Iran?