Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Probably Total War - Warhammer 3.

For me in no particular order

Warcraft 3 reforged, Ori and the will of the wisps, FF7 remake, Doom Eternal, REmake 3, Cyberpunk 2077, Marvel's Avengers, Last of Us 2, Halo Infinite and Dying Light 2

Crusader Kings 3
    Warhammer Total War 3
    Cyber Punk

Gran Blue Relink

(nothing else)

WW3 obviously.
    VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
    MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE

7+ Year Old Account
    Total Warhammer 3. Bring on the chaos demons.

Stood in the Fire n7stormreaver's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Nioh 2

Maybe Elden Ring but the last 2 From Soft games were honestly eh while Nioh 2 beta was even more fun than Nioh
    Space magic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cyberpunk is the only game I'm extremely excited for. Elden Ring might be great, I want to see more of it. I'd like to play Ghost of Tsushima, but I don't plan on buying a playstation, so...

Dont have many

#1 is probably Lego Star Wars The Skywalker saga,

#2 is probably the other Halo MCC titles (they said they would get all of them out by the end of the year, i expect it to be rushed.

#3 ehm Warcraft 3 reforged i guess could be a pleasant surprise. But beta has me lacking.

#4 Overwatch 2 I guess but i am not sure its a 2020 release. Its probably the one i am looking forwards to the most ,the PVE has potential.

Other than that there is shadowlands but i honestly just see it as BFA Light.

as in less annoying shit, and blizzard playing it VERY safe, I dont see many reworks (or any) and that makes me disappointed.

Baldur's Gate 3 (if it's for 2020)
    Cyberpunk 2077
    Humankind (seriously, no mentions yet? )
    Bloodlines 2
    WoW: Shadowlands

Those are the ones i'm looking forward to, at the moment anyway.

Elden Ring, Cyberpunk 2077, maybe WC3: Reforged though I'm not impressed with tbhe beta so far.

15+ Year Old Account
    New World.

Maybe Cyberpunk.

Is Elden Ring coming out in 2020?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cidzor View Post
    No official release date has been announced yet, but iirc, it has been very strongly hinted for June 2020.
    That's odd considering we haven't seen anything about the game yet.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warcraft 3: Reforged
    Kerbal Space Program 2
    WoW: Shadowlands
    Microsoft Flight Simulator

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    That's odd considering we haven't seen anything about the game yet.
    Not really.

So many gamers take this "I haven't seen gameplay" as game doesn't exist when in reality it just means they didn't want to show you anything yet. Some of the easiest hype to manufacture is anticipation. Which is why you constantly see games just get a CG announcement and never see gameplay until the game is within months of launch, not years.

Cyberpunk 2077 is the only game I know that will release this year and that I'm actually interested in.

I guess I know about WoW: Shadowlands, but I'm rather indifferent towards that game atm.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadowlands so far

Cyberpunk is a maybe(Its a theme I'm not accustomed to so... I'm not too sure on it, no offense to the devs). Can't think of anything else...

That said I really hope that Fable 4 rumor is actually a thing. I miss that series.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Shadowlands so far
    And thats whats wrong with the gaming community

You know nothing of the game and what they have showcased has been about as interesting as WoD was. But please preorder super mega elite turd polish from blizzard. Booby Koktits will surely thank and reward the WoW sheeple.

I mean seriously there was nothing shown to be excited for...nothing. And there is a lot of good stuff coming this year... and you list shadowblands as it sits in its current state....
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post

You know nothing of the game and what they have showcased has been about as interesting as WoD was. But please preorder super mega elite turd polish from blizzard. Booby Koktits will surely thank and reward the WoW sheeple.

I mean seriously there was nothing shown to be excited for...nothing. And there is a lot of good stuff coming this year... and you list shadowblands as it sits in its current state....
    Would you prefer they say something stupid like Star Citizen?

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post

I mean, wow is still the best hotkey mmo with large scale raids on the market. If you want raiding or high end dungeons, you go to wow, nothing compares.