Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    And thats whats wrong with the gaming community

You know nothing of the game and what they have showcased has been about as interesting as WoD was. But please preorder super mega elite turd polish from blizzard. Booby Koktits will surely thank and reward the WoW sheeple.

I mean seriously there was nothing shown to be excited for...nothing. And there is a lot of good stuff coming this year... and you list shadowblands as it sits in its current state....
    ...Dude what is your issue.... its my $$ and I can do what I want with it. I also couldn't come up with anything at the moment. Its like you have a massive tree stump up your buttocks.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Not necessarily. Even an expansion like BfA is a masterpiece compared to 90% of games released nowadays.

You know nothing of the game and what they have showcased has been about as interesting as WoD was. But please preorder super mega elite turd polish from blizzard. Booby Koktits will surely thank and reward the WoW sheeple.

I mean seriously there was nothing shown to be excited for...nothing. And there is a lot of good stuff coming this year... and you list shadowblands as it sits in its current state....
    With all due respect, what's wrong with the gaming industry is you.

Just took a quick glance at your posting history and it's almost all related to blizzard. You would rather post negative things about blizzard then discuss games you actually enjoy. Oh wait, there are no other games. You likely just play blizzard games, don't diversify yourself at all and then complain about other people buying a blizzard game.

Yea, this post actually happened.

10+ Year Old Account

You know nothing of the game either, yet you are torching it... What makes someone looking forward to game with very little knowledge any different than you?

Seems that if you are this vitriolic toward all things Blizzard maybe its time to consider moving on to something else.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

The last of us 2, ghost of tsushima, Elden Ring
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing so far. Unless some city builder decent game will appear, but doubt.

I'm looking forward to the FF7 remake and Doom Eternal off the top of my head. I'm sure I'm missing others, I just haven't had the time to follow game release times as of late due to life being what it is.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Elden Ring (gief gameplay plz from), sure hope it comes out in June.

Cyberpunk 2077

Silksong

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord is the big one for me. Played the first one to bits, and then again and again with different mods.
    I'm hoping they keep the focus on being a battlefield commander over becoming a Grand Strategy or RTS. I love that you actually have to lead your soldiers into battle, and you're only commanding a tight band of personal troops that grow with you rather than armies and siege structures. If it ends up being another Total War, I'm going to be super disappointed.

As for my list, I'm going to say:

Persona 5 Royal

Dragon Ball Z Kakarot

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Kingdom Hearts III: Re:Mind. Not a full game, but still excited.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm on the fence about Cyberpunk. It looks great so far, but it's from the team as the Witcher 3, which I really REALLY did not care for, so I'm not sure.

Elden Ring
    Final Fantasy VII remake
    Biomutant
    Gods and Monsters
    Animal Crossing

Hoping for any Dark Souls similar games were you can use magic, loved that about DS3 :< bloodborne and sekiro were still good tho

I'm waiting for doom eternal.

I need to crush some demons into juice.

Shadowlands, as I don't like console games too much anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Baldur's gate 3.
    Wasteland 3.
    God of war for PS5?

Quote Originally Posted by Fid View Post
    Baldur's gate 3.
    Oh? BG3 is slated for 2020? Didn't realize that, then it certainly also makes my list.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Baldur's Gate 3
    Final Fantasy 7 remake

Also interested in Cyberpunk. But I would not call it hype per se. For some reason I sense strong "Rage 2" vibes coming from it, making it appear on the outside much better than it actually is.

Would any of you ever play RIFTS, if it got made?
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Diablo Immortal and Anthem A Realm Reborn
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Cyberpunk 2077
    Elden Ring
    Ori and the Will of the Wisps
    Bethesda's Starfield(if it is this year)
    Doom Eternal
    Blizzard's cutting corners again? Yare Yare Daze...

Cyberpunk 2077.
    Elden Ring.
    Doom Eternal.
    VTM: Bloodlines 2.
    Silksong.
    Balders Gate 5.
    Dying Light 2.
    REmake 3.
    Nioh 2.
    Last of Us 2.

Siiigh. Though doubt Elden Ring'll get out before 2021. On the plus side, I hear a group that does good remakes is teasing Demon Souls for PS5. So I can keep myself busy looking at that.

Please please pleeeeease RIFTS D
    Does anyone know if this ever plans to get made?
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.