Sub weapon questions

as the title says i have a question on weapons. i love playing sub, even if its not the best spec atm, but need help with my weapons. i know i need to have a dagger in my main hand to use my skills but for the off hand would it be better to use my 415 dagger or the 445 diver's folly with a socket.

Quote Originally Posted by Radazar View Post
    as the title says i have a question on weapons. i love playing sub, even if its not the best spec atm, but need help with my weapons. i know i need to have a dagger in my main hand to use my skills but for the off hand would it be better to use my 415 dagger or the 445 diver's folly with a socket.
    i use a 415 dagger main hand and a 415 one handed sword offhand. works pretty well.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

so to my understanding blizzard took the most time developing the rogue class. they made combo points and energy spenders balanced the whole class off those two
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

You need a dagger in the mainhand. For offhand you prefer a dagger because of shadowtechnique procs. It is not normalized with weaponspeed so a faster oh generates more procs (cp). Use raidbots and sim it, but the folly might come out ahead because of the itemlvl+proc.
    For m+ the folly in oh is not bad.
    Dying could endanger your health!

Quote Originally Posted by Luhmina View Post
    You need a dagger in the mainhand. For offhand you prefer a dagger because of shadowtechnique procs. It is not normalized with weaponspeed so a faster oh generates more procs (cp). Use raidbots and sim it, but the folly might come out ahead because of the itemlvl+proc.
    For m+ the folly in oh is not bad.
    ty so much, will have to sim myself then.