Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Betraying Sylvanas.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Enclave View Post
    In TBC we "killed" Illidan but turns out he was good guy all along
    He was never "good". Quit spreading misinformation. TBC just made him a flat out Villain for no fucking reason whatsoever.

Not finishing Garrosh at the end of Pandaria. Warlords of Draenor wouldn't have happened, there wouldn't be an alternate Gul'dan bringing a second Legion invasion, Vol'jin would be alive, Sylvanas wouldn't have caused the Battle for Azeroth and, probably, both factions would be more united against N'zoth.

Garrosh did nothing wrong? Garrosh screwed Azeroth big time.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Betraying Sylvanas.
    She betrayed you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Maybe not the biggest but here are two examples that instantly popped into my head, yet haven't been mentioned so far: helping Drakuru in WotLK and helping Zul in BfA. Both bit us in the ass. And the obvious example of Horde player being pigeonholed into the role of helping with the destruction of the Horde as an entity and its subjugation to the Alliance at the end of BfA.
    Garrosh was an asshole but Sylvanas was nice to follow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seylene View Post
    Looking back, probably not stopping Jaina from teleporting us out in the battle for undercity. Offing Sylvanas there would have solved a LOT of issues that came up later.
    So would offing Varian. Remember that Thrall was there.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Betraying Sylvanas.
    Technically not something the player has to do, unlike Garrosh. Marks the first time we've been given that sort of choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Technically not something the player has to do, unlike Garrosh. Marks the first time we've been given that sort of choice.
    After Saurfang's death you join Thrall.

Not taking Arthas up on his offer.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

a) Aiding Abercrombie.
    b) We are responsible for Hakkar being summoned to the world again, by aiding that totally not dubios Troll NPC at Steamweedle.
    c) Giving Kel'Thuzad's phylactery to the totally not suspious guy in the chapel. :P
    d) Freeing Gorefiend, Gul'dan and Cho'gall? Maybe. I mean... we hammer that portal like 5 minutes later with artillery anyway. :P
    e) The tea party in Drustvar. Probably the event with the least dire conqsequences. But still.

Saving Anduin after Garrosh dropped the bell on him.

10+ Year Old Account
    After Saurfang's death you join Thrall.
    She doesn't want you and never did, just learn to deal with it brah.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    She doesn't want you and never did, just learn to deal with it brah.
    I don't want Thrall. Why can he deal with that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    a) Aiding Abercrombie.
    b) We are responsible for Hakkar being summoned to the world again, by aiding that totally not dubios Troll NPC at Steamweedle.
    c) Giving Kel'Thuzad's phylactery to the totally not suspious guy in the chapel. :P
    d) Freeing Gorefiend, Gul'dan and Cho'gall? Maybe. I mean... we hammer that portal like 5 minutes later with artillery anyway. :P
    e) The tea party in Drustvar. Probably the event with the least dire conqsequences. But still.
    Freeing Xal'atath was weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't want Thrall. Why can he deal with that?
    Just be glad he lets you hang around still, since you've no where else to go.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Just be glad he lets you hang around still, since you've no where else to go.
    Only because Blizzard writers are idiots.

Not killing Garrosh at the end of SoO.
    Arguably all of the expansions wouldn't have happened if we just offed him there and then. This is by far the biggest mistake we made.

It doesn't help that the next action we take ends up being the 2nd biggest mistake:
    Freeing the Shadow Council. Kill them, don't take the risk, we knew how their MU counterparts acted.

Quote Originally Posted by Krinf View Post
    Not killing Garrosh at the end of SoO.
    Arguably all of the expansions wouldn't have happened if we just offed him there and then. This is by far the biggest mistake we made.

It doesn't help that the next action we take ends up being the 2nd biggest mistake:
    Freeing the Shadow Council. Kill them, don't take the risk, we knew how their MU counterparts acted.
    It's hardly a mistake. The Pandaren suffered more than any other (because the Vale most of their population had no access to for bajillion years prior to our arrival anyway got slightly corrupted) and they deserved justice. It all made perfect sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.