Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

25 60.98%
  • No!

16 39.02%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Blupparen View Post
    Why not both? Some tiers could be inspired by older tiers and some be completely new.
    Agree with this.

Still annoyed me they updated tier 6 and not tier 4 back then. Demonstalker is one of the coolest hunter tiers imo and would have fit well with the Legion theme. But TBC has some of the game's most iconic sets so hard to choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozu View Post
    Imagine a world where new sets become as iconic as the old ones are now. I'm always saddened when people just keep looking backwards rather than want brand new stuff.
    you cant blame the players for their taste when the bar was set so high ages ago. Blizzard is responsible for producing new content, not us. Since they have yet to produce unique and intriguing class sets (save for the ones in legion, they were pretty good), people will clamor for remakes of sets that actually looked good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    Agree with this.

Still annoyed me they updated tier 6 and not tier 4 back then. Demonstalker is one of the coolest hunter tiers imo and would have fit well with the Legion theme. But TBC has some of the game's most iconic sets so hard to choose.
    They did some of tier 4 with WoD, not the whole list of them, but Paladins did get a re-imagined tier 4 with the launch of Highmaul.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

As others have said, i’d rather we got both. It’d be cool if like when they introduce a new timewalking raid they update the old sets as drops for it.

Personally I don’t think the remade t6 sets were ever meant to be for ToS but were going to be instead released for BT Timewalking. Due to time constraints I feel like they just shifted them to ToS and used a few finished ToS sets for Antorus. Take the Hunter set for instance. Why am I getting naga skins from an Antorus raid? Makes no sense. Now ... naga skins from a ToS set? ... makes perfect sense.