Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
6
7
LastLast
  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    With the reaction to the announcement of Diablo Immortal, Blizzard will not dare to make another game for mobile platforms, without having a better version for PC.

    Making WoW into a mobile game, would be the same as reducing the shares to a value of $0,00
    Reactions dont matter , Its ok to have bad reaction and make huge profit
    WoW mobile is a cash maker , Plus wow pc would stay xD
    , they would easily get away with it by saying a totally different team is working on it and WoW pc team wont suffer from it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    They would rather have people playing it for years on their PCs than for half on month on their phones to find out that it sucks.
    The Mobile game would be different from the PC one and each has their own audience

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    Forum rules say that:


    Source: https://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php

    Definition of trolling:


    Source: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/troll

    Going by this list:

    You're not a trustworthy source, i.e. your "leaks" are fake, i.e. you are deliberately posting irrelevant information in order to disrupt the forum by spreading misinformation, bait people to reply and antagonize them by your proven track record of posting BS and your subsequent replies. This is pretty much the definition of trolling, which is forbidden on this site and thus you should be banned.
    Iam not antagonizing anyone , they can easily.ignore all of this

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent View Post
    If it makes profit , they would do anything
    Blizzard can be greedy but they are not stupid to that point after the fiasco with diablo already. And also there's people that already plays wow on mobile and other with a controller. Nothing new here. And to be honest it's not comfortable at all. It won't bring benefit and profit for too long. They would rather make profit from tiny things such as other games and shop.

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    Your mom is smarter than mine, mine even forgets where she goes to call someone and where her contacts are and she is 62...

    Those people can't be serious right?

    First, backlash at blizzcon for DIABLO, which is way more fine to play on Phones if you ask me.

    Second, It's not comfortable and never will be.

    Third, how in the hell would you do raids there? If on PC is already what it is, ye might be great on phones, and also no more world firsts, i bet they can't get past 1 phase.

    People... Can't possibly think this will be a "good thing" if this ever happens, regardless this trolling thread
    Backlash dont matter , people already complain on all their games lol
    Plus not all wow aspects would be playable , it wont be 100% same as pc wow
    It can have emphasis on Battlegrounds MOBA maps and few raids etc

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Just because you do WQs and pet battles only is not a reason to ruin it for the rest of us as well. You can't even control the movement properly with a touch screen, let alone the rest.
    Have you seen other MMO on phones? Its ez to make a wow one... sure movement would not be 100% good , but a game is better than no game

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent View Post
    Backlash dont matter , people already complain on all their games lol
    Plus not all wow aspects would be playable , it wont be 100% same as pc wow
    It can have emphasis on Battlegrounds MOBA maps and few raids etc
    If you believe that i question your IQ.
    Also it matters blizzard to make profit has to at least satisfy most of their community and the backlash around phones is huge. And i feel like you're from other world, wanting a phone on the same game that you complain but will be even worthless on a phone... Like "Oh look its wow that we complain but on phone, i want to play that so hard" ye.... no. No one will say that ever.

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    Blizzard can be greedy but they are not stupid to that point after the fiasco with diablo already. And also there's people that already plays wow on mobile and other with a controller. Nothing new here. And to be honest it's not comfortable at all. It won't bring benefit and profit for too long. They would rather make profit from tiny things such as other games and shop.
    MOBILE gaming is the largest Amount of gamers
    And if wow go to mobile as free to play with purchasable cosmetics , blizzard could easily have 10million+ players for this game which is a frickin huge number

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent View Post
    MOBILE gaming is the largest Amount of gamers
    And if wow go to mobile as free to play with purchasable cosmetics , blizzard could easily have 10million+ players for this game which is a frickin huge number
    Omg.. dude... i can't take you seriously. I swear you're such a character...

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    If you believe that i question your IQ.
    Also it matters blizzard to make profit has to at least satisfy most of their community and the backlash around phones is huge. And i feel like you're from other world, wanting a phone on the same game that you complain but will be even worthless on a phone... Like "Oh look its wow that we complain but on phone, i want to play that so hard" ye.... no. No one will say that ever.
    The thing u dont understand is that wow mobile will target a different audience from the PC one

    The mobile version could be for all people who dont have a PC or laptop , or for those who like to play on their phones when not in house etc

  8. #88
    i'm sure a WoW mobile is being worked on, probably AR based like Pokemon GO or Harry Potter GO. Honestly, I'm shocked a pet battles GO isn't out yet... Only a fool would think Blizz isn't looking to expand into the mobile market one of their largest IPs
    Member:BFA Alpha, Member since 2/7/2018

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent View Post
    The thing u dont understand is that wow mobile will target a different audience from the PC one

    The mobile version could be for all people who dont have a PC or laptop , or for those who like to play on their phones when not in house etc
    ... I quit. lol

  10. #90
    All caps title? "Thoughts?"

    Yep, that's a troll!

  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    i'm sure a WoW mobile is being worked on, probably AR based like Pokemon GO or Harry Potter GO. Honestly, I'm shocked a pet battles GO isn't out yet... Only a fool would think Blizz isn't looking to expand into the mobile market one of their largest IPs
    A blizzard game based on pokemon wont work
    However , WoW on mobile? Or anything related to warcraft
    ? That would be a hit

  12. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent View Post
    Everyone has a phone , and the audience is huge

    Edit : Dont fall to the bait next Blizzcon where you think the cinematic is about PC wow where its about the mobile one!

    My sources just confirmed to me Mobile WoW game is being worked on, It will be announced Next Blizzcon and released Summer 2021
    Budget and team for wow has already moved to the mobile one

    The mobile game will have no classes or Races , But Heroes like Thrall, Jaina , etc as Characters with purchasable skins and spell effects

    It will have Battlegrounds MAPS like carry the flag , control the BASE , IN Addition to 2 new maps : a MOBA Map and a battle royal one

    Thoughts?
    This dude had one thread gain traction during Blizzcon and hasn't stopped posting asinine bullshit since

  13. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    ... I quit. lol
    More like u have no answer ,
    WoW mobile would have huge number of players , while wow pc atm have the lowest subscription ever

  14. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    i'm sure a WoW mobile is being worked on, probably AR based like Pokemon GO or Harry Potter GO. Honestly, I'm shocked a pet battles GO isn't out yet... Only a fool would think Blizz isn't looking to expand into the mobile market one of their largest IPs
    You're telling me you want this:





    Instead of this:


  15. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfaheart View Post
    This dude had one thread gain traction during Blizzcon and hasn't stopped posting asinine bullshit since
    Just gonna have alot of fun and remind everyone of you when they announce it next Blizzcon

  16. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent View Post
    More like u have no answer ,
    WoW mobile would have huge number of players , while wow pc atm have the lowest subscription ever
    More like i find idiotic that idea. And the "largest gamers" are not on mobile. And you're delusional.

    P.S.- And even more delusional if you think the subscription would go higher with the game on a phone. You really don't know what you're talking about.

  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    You're telling me you want this:





    Instead of this:

    WoW mobile would be a simplified version with only like 5 spells max which fits
    Why u think mobile wow should be 100% same as the pc one?

  18. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    You're telling me you want this:





    Instead of this:


    why does it have to be instead of? It can be in addition to. and that ignores the fact I spend more time gaming on a phone on the go than i do sitting at PC these days. Its pure business the mobile market is vast and untapped by blizzard right now outside of hearthstone
    Member:BFA Alpha, Member since 2/7/2018

  19. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    More like i find idiotic that idea. And the "largest gamers" are not on mobile. And you're delusional.

    P.S.- And even more delusional if you think the subscription would go higher with the game on a phone. You really don't know what you're talking about.
    The mobile game would be free to play with purchasable cosmetics...
    The subscription numbers wont decrease much cuz of wow mobile since the audience is different
    Only thing is people might play both lol

  20. #100
    I feel like leak threads are a way that introvert pathological liars get their daily requirement out since they have no real people to lie to in their lives.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •