Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent View Post
    Backlash dont matter , people already complain on all their games lol
    Plus not all wow aspects would be playable , it wont be 100% same as pc wow
    It can have emphasis on Battlegrounds MOBA maps and few raids etc
    If you believe that i question your IQ.
    Also it matters blizzard to make profit has to at least satisfy most of their community and the backlash around phones is huge. And i feel like you're from other world, wanting a phone on the same game that you complain but will be even worthless on a phone... Like "Oh look its wow that we complain but on phone, i want to play that so hard" ye.... no. No one will say that ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    Blizzard can be greedy but they are not stupid to that point after the fiasco with diablo already. And also there's people that already plays wow on mobile and other with a controller. Nothing new here. And to be honest it's not comfortable at all. It won't bring benefit and profit for too long. They would rather make profit from tiny things such as other games and shop.
    MOBILE gaming is the largest Amount of gamers
    And if wow go to mobile as free to play with purchasable cosmetics , blizzard could easily have 10million+ players for this game which is a frickin huge number

MOBILE gaming is the largest Amount of gamers
    And if wow go to mobile as free to play with purchasable cosmetics , blizzard could easily have 10million+ players for this game which is a frickin huge number
    Omg.. dude... i can't take you seriously. I swear you're such a character...

If you believe that i question your IQ.
    Also it matters blizzard to make profit has to at least satisfy most of their community and the backlash around phones is huge. And i feel like you're from other world, wanting a phone on the same game that you complain but will be even worthless on a phone... Like "Oh look its wow that we complain but on phone, i want to play that so hard" ye.... no. No one will say that ever.
    The thing u dont understand is that wow mobile will target a different audience from the PC one

The mobile version could be for all people who dont have a PC or laptop , or for those who like to play on their phones when not in house etc

i'm sure a WoW mobile is being worked on, probably AR based like Pokemon GO or Harry Potter GO. Honestly, I'm shocked a pet battles GO isn't out yet... Only a fool would think Blizz isn't looking to expand into the mobile market one of their largest IPs
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

The thing u dont understand is that wow mobile will target a different audience from the PC one

The mobile version could be for all people who dont have a PC or laptop , or for those who like to play on their phones when not in house etc
    ... I quit. lol

All caps title? "Thoughts?"

Yep, that's a troll!

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    i'm sure a WoW mobile is being worked on, probably AR based like Pokemon GO or Harry Potter GO. Honestly, I'm shocked a pet battles GO isn't out yet... Only a fool would think Blizz isn't looking to expand into the mobile market one of their largest IPs
    A blizzard game based on pokemon wont work
    However , WoW on mobile? Or anything related to warcraft
    ? That would be a hit

Everyone has a phone , and the audience is huge

Edit : Dont fall to the bait next Blizzcon where you think the cinematic is about PC wow where its about the mobile one!

My sources just confirmed to me Mobile WoW game is being worked on, It will be announced Next Blizzcon and released Summer 2021
    Budget and team for wow has already moved to the mobile one

The mobile game will have no classes or Races , But Heroes like Thrall, Jaina , etc as Characters with purchasable skins and spell effects

It will have Battlegrounds MAPS like carry the flag , control the BASE , IN Addition to 2 new maps : a MOBA Map and a battle royal one

Thoughts?
    This dude had one thread gain traction during Blizzcon and hasn't stopped posting asinine bullshit since

... I quit. lol
    More like u have no answer ,
    WoW mobile would have huge number of players , while wow pc atm have the lowest subscription ever

You're telling me you want this:

Instead of this:

Quote Originally Posted by Halfaheart View Post
    This dude had one thread gain traction during Blizzcon and hasn't stopped posting asinine bullshit since
    Just gonna have alot of fun and remind everyone of you when they announce it next Blizzcon

More like u have no answer ,
    WoW mobile would have huge number of players , while wow pc atm have the lowest subscription ever
    More like i find idiotic that idea. And the "largest gamers" are not on mobile. And you're delusional.

P.S.- And even more delusional if you think the subscription would go higher with the game on a phone. You really don't know what you're talking about.

Instead of this:

WoW mobile would be a simplified version with only like 5 spells max which fits
    Why u think mobile wow should be 100% same as the pc one?

Instead of this:

why does it have to be instead of? It can be in addition to. and that ignores the fact I spend more time gaming on a phone on the go than i do sitting at PC these days. Its pure business the mobile market is vast and untapped by blizzard right now outside of hearthstone

More like i find idiotic that idea. And the "largest gamers" are not on mobile. And you're delusional.

P.S.- And even more delusional if you think the subscription would go higher with the game on a phone. You really don't know what you're talking about.
    The mobile game would be free to play with purchasable cosmetics...
    The subscription numbers wont decrease much cuz of wow mobile since the audience is different
    Only thing is people might play both lol

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like leak threads are a way that introvert pathological liars get their daily requirement out since they have no real people to lie to in their lives.

WoW mobile would be a simplified version with only like 5 spells max which fits
    Why u think mobile wow should be 100% same as the pc one?
    That's my point, wow will never be "big" or go higher in "subscriptions" when a mobile game can't even provide half of what pc can. How can you think they would even consider that as the profit?

Like you really believe that, you said that somewhere on a post.

A blizzard game based on pokemon wont work
    However , WoW on mobile? Or anything related to warcraft
    ? That would be a hit
    why would pet battles go not work? WoW has 1000's of pets easy to put them out in the world like pokemon or harry potter items. Question would be is it to tied t oyour account can you pull your WoW pets to level them outside of the game in this mobile game... i say yes.

why does it have to be instead of? It can be in addition to. and that ignores the fact I spend more time gaming on a phone on the go than i do sitting at PC these days. Its pure business the mobile market is vast and untapped by blizzard right now outside of hearthstone
    U get it , people who like wow pc , would play the mobile version too , plus the free to play aspect on mobile could make it gain alot of players , since those who try the mobile version might wonder what the pc one feels like