Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Lay off the hallucinogenic drugs and come back to the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    With the reaction to the announcement of Diablo Immortal, Blizzard will not dare to make another game for mobile platforms, without having a better version for PC.

Making WoW into a mobile game, would be the same as reducing the shares to a value of $0,00
    exept immortal wasnt the problem,no diablo 4 was the problem,if they announced both,zero people would complain about immortal

Who would be insane enough to play smth like that on small shitty screen lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haosmash View Post
    Who would be insane enough to play smth like that on small shitty screen lol.
    Millions of people play shitty games on a small, shitty screen.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent View Post
    My sources
    You don't have any sources, ya doofus.

10+ Year Old Account
    MMO-Champion continues to attract a special kind of stupid and or trolling. (I've trolled...a little bit...once)

(Not calling OP stupid, just a general statement. In fact I think he's trying to annoy us on purpose).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I am willing to sign a contract with OP about any amount of actual money that mobile WoW will not be a thing, especially not next BlizzCon.

But sadly OP must be broke af making threads like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent View Post
    Everyone has a phone , and the audience is huge

Edit : Dont fall to the bait next Blizzcon where you think the cinematic is about PC wow where its about the mobile one!

My sources just confirmed to me Mobile WoW game is being worked on, It will be announced Next Blizzcon and released Summer 2021
    Budget and team for wow has already moved to the mobile one

The mobile game will have no classes or Races , But Heroes like Thrall, Jaina , etc as Characters with purchasable skins and spell effects

It will have Battlegrounds MAPS like carry the flag , control the BASE , IN Addition to 2 new maps : a MOBA Map and a battle royal one

Thoughts?
    Order and Chaos is already WoW mobile. *look at the almost direct copy* Funny that Blizz didn't try to sue Gameloft for character copyright.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Millions of people play shitty games on a small, shitty screen.
    Hey, don't blame the screen size for their shittiness. I have a ton of handheld games that are downright amazing. However, they aren't on the cell phone.

OP has previously leaked "New expansion is not shadowlands" https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ands-(Spoiler)!!!
    "New expansion is shadowlands, but it has tinkers and all the details are wrong" https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...n-features-9-0
    and my personal favourite, "This thread but with more detail" https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ing-worked-on-!

OP's sources need work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Hey, don't blame the screen size for their shittiness. I have a ton of handheld games that are downright amazing. However, they aren't on the cell phone.
    Black desert mobile looks pretty good and i play it on iphone.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.