Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Private servers lol.
    Just drop it vanilla was not hard.
    I'm responding to the dude who replied to my post with private server videos. Whether vanilla was hard or not isn't the point, just showing that my post was factually accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post

Imagine thinking a screenshot proves anything
    You still haven't posted a screenshot showing me you're in the first/second best guild in classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaator View Post
    Leoarthas is the more challenging one by far, I feel like every boss in BC was over decade ago (because it was!) but Leoarthas was yesterday. That's how STRONG the memory is!

If you made a list of bosses that "remember like you did em' yesterday!" you'd be amused.

1. Leoarthas (BC)
    2. Saphiron (Naxx 25 Wotlk)
    3. Baron (vanilla)
    4. Rag (Firelands, Cata)
    5. Vizier Zorlok (mop).

I swear to god, (I one from each from each older expansion) I feel like I was doing all of those yesterday.

For me the top 5 bosses I "remember like they were yesterday" are:

1. Vancleef (DM - not a raid, but shh)

2. Kael-Thas (all forms)

3. Opera (BC / Kara)

4. Nefarian (Cata)

5. Garrosh (MoP -_-)

I don't remember that, maybe you can help with that and find a post

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine thinking a screenshot proves anything or makes anything he's saying in this thread less garbage especially when he posts a screenshot with 2.1k rating in retail and calls himself the best player ever

???

Bro...from what I've seen he said he was the best Holy Priest. Not the best player ever. You're totally misrepresenting him now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    I'm responding to the dude who replied to my post with private server videos. Whether vanilla was hard or not isn't the point, just showing that my post was factually accurate.
    Exactly my point you are beating a dead horse.
    You cannot explain to people vanilla was not hard.

Imagine thinking a screenshot proves anything or makes anything he's saying in this thread less garbage especially when he posts a screenshot with 2.1k rating in retail and calls himself the best player ever
    You called someones bluff, and they had a royal flush. You have a 3, a 9, a Dorito, and a moldy slice of cheese. It can be quite empowering to simply say "you know what mate, you clearly have a lot of experience at high level RGB, and a very impressive rating on a H-Priest, maybe i was wrong, my apologies, lets move on".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FanaticDreamer View Post

Bro...from what I've seen he said he was the best Holy Priest. Not the best player ever. You're totally misrepresenting him now.
    This is how i read it - the player said they were a very experienced and one of the best Hpriests in RGB, and part of a highly competitive pvp guild. They then went on to prove exactly that. Maybe i missed a post somewhere, but i dont see them calling themselves the best player at all.