8.3 Class Changes

Haven’t seen anything on rogues buffed or nerfed, curious if anyone can link notes or something.

I don't think they are actually changing anything, or at least there were no news(aside from Shadow nerfs and a few other small changes).

wonder whats going on with the subtlety spec. theirs only like 500 some odd rogues playing the spec i think probably less than that. hope things get better for the sake of making a great game.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

the patch is slated for next week. so, if you haven't seen any changes, you won't be getting any unless there are scaling issues after the content comes out.
    i wouldn't hold out for sub to get buffed, it's a bit late for that sadly. most likely looking towards the expac for that one.

nothing new here jim.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”