Patch 8.3 Hotfixes - January 22, 2020, Auction Mail Restored

Patch 8.3 Hotfixes - January 22, 2020
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Achievements
    • You Can Pet the Dog, But… is now properly rewarded to all raid members who /pet Shad’har regardless if they or another player died during the encounter on Normal and Heroic difficulties.

Allied Races
    • Allied Races characters that are not Death Knights no longer learn an unusable Acherus Deathcharger class mount at level 58.

Classes
    • Mage
      • Fixed an issue causing Mage's Invisibility and Greater Invisibility spells to not display the intended screen effects.

• Warlock
      • Demonology
        • Casting Hand of Gul'dan with a wand equipped and no Soul Shards no longer causes players to start autoattacking the target.

• Creatures and NPCs
      • Reduced the unavoidable damage from Tashara's Ground Shatter. Players now have more time to move out of her secondary effect.

Dungeons and Raids
    • Ny'alotha, the Waking City
      • Il’gynoth, Corruption Reborn
        • Fixed a bug where Il'gynoth could get to 0% health but not transition to Stage 2 of the encounter.

Horrific Visions
    • Fixed an issue that prevented Gift of the Titans from triggering in certain situations.

Items and rewards
    • Fixed a bug that allowed the Lurking Schemer's Band a small chance at rolling a socket in addition to its baseline socket.
    • Heart of Azeroth
      • Corrected an issue that sometimes caused Unwavering Ward (Essence) to lose its Corruption Resistance.
      • Breath of the Dying (Essence) Rank 2 Minor Power’s self-healing no longer heals for an excessive amount when dealing damage to lower-level targets.

Quests
    • Visions of N’Zoth Threat Daily Quests
      • Reputation gain increased from 75 to 125.
      • Coalescing Visions increased from 50 to 250.

• Lesser Vision Daily Quests
      • Coalescing Visions rewards increased from 1000 to 1500.
      • Corrupted Mementos rewards increased from 8 to 30.

• War Mode reward bonuses for completing Visions of N’Zoth daily quests are now correctly displayed in the UI.
    • Creatures and objects needed to complete Visions of N’Zoth daily quests should now spawn more quickly.
    • The quest item required to complete “Stepping Through the Darkness” can now be found in Lost Area chests in addition to the Corrupted area chests.
    • The quest objectives for the legendary cloak storyline are now easier to track.
    • Players returning to Silithus after completing the Blackwing Descent scenario now arrive in the appropriate phase and location. Time travel is quite difficult!
    • Quest credit for “Alpaca It Up” and “Alpaca It In” can now be earned while in raid groups.
    • Self-inflicted damage from N’lyeth, Silver of N’Zoth no longer critically strikes the wearer or benefits from damage modifiers.
    • Players on the quest "Journey to the Sunwell" should now be able to complete "A People Shattered".
    • Increased Goliath Trophy quest item drop rate for “Getting Ahead”.

Auction House Mail Restored
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    We’ve received confirmation that all of the AH mail that was delayed is now delivered and available on realm in this region.
    Last edited by chaud; 2020-01-23 at 02:33 AM.

They finally tweaked rare timers. I can play again.

Quest credit for “Alpaca It Up” and “Alpaca It In” can now be earned while in raid groups.
    So 7 more days. Nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was glad to finally see my auction house mails arrive with my gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Must of gotten a lot of damn flak over earlier GM posts saying you couldn't get Friendly Alpaca while in Raid group but you could get the Elusive one of Vol'dun while in Raid group and you got to use a Raid group to bring down World Boss of Vol'dun that might drop Mollie the other Alpaca.

now they increase all the rewards? for this bugged piece of ****

desperate blizzard, desperate patch. what is going on with them, i half expect warcraft 3 reforged to be delayed again

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    They finally tweaked rare timers. I can play again.
    You can just skip that instead of wasting hours for that quest.I mean its only 50 rep

Breath of the Dying (Essence) Rank 2 Minor Power’s self-healing no longer heals for an excessive amount when dealing damage to lower-level targets.
    Is it possible to have lvl 2 of it now?
    or probably its a ptr fix

Mage

Fixed an issue causing Mage's Invisibility and Greater Invisibility spells to not display the intended screen effects.
    Good to know that was actually a bug. I liked the effect.

Quote Originally Posted by deplorable View Post
    now they increase all the rewards? for this bugged piece of ****

desperate blizzard, desperate patch. what is going on with them, i half expect warcraft 3 reforged to be delayed again
    That's cute you think there desperate lol poor deplorable thing.

Quest credit for “Alpaca It Up” and “Alpaca It In” can now be earned while in raid groups
    Wow, sucks for those that wasted many hours searching for and turning in while in a raid search group to not get any credit...

Quest credit for “Alpaca It Up” and “Alpaca It In” can now be earned while in raid groups.
    Woow blizz, really? Should give the mount to everyone that completed it while in a raid already.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Woow blizz, really? Should give the mount to everyone that completed it while in a raid already.
    I put a ticket in. Fucked if I'm doing it again for 5 or 7 days or whatever.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Fucking lol at them them wanting people to group up but not group up too much, this shit has no end.
    Now the dailies are worth the time it takes to do them, too bad the lag and bugs are insufferable whenever you run into them.