Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Now if you'd be so kind as to admit you haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about we could all move on
    If this is all you're looking for, I promise you - You'll have a lot more success doing literally anything else.

Both because:

1) I haven't been proven wrong.
    2) Even if I eventually am proven wrong, I most certainly am not going to keep coming back to this thread. I'm fine with being wrong - But even if I am, I most certainly wouldn't talk to you about it.

And as amusing as it has been, watching you ignore facts and repeatedly post real life economics as if they have any bearing on in-game economics - I think this is where I jump off the crazy train and get back to life.

You most certainly have not provided anything worth thinking about, so au revoir random internet stranger. I'll remember you never.
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I'm sorry sir, but we do not serve complimentary cheese when you bring your own whine.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    If this is all you're looking for, I promise you - You'll have a lot more success doing literally anything else.

Both because:

1) I haven't been proven wrong.
    2) Even if I eventually am proven wrong, I most certainly am not going to keep coming back to this thread. I'm fine with being wrong - But even if I am, I most certainly wouldn't talk to you about it.

And as amusing as it has been, watching you ignore facts and repeatedly post real life economics as if they have any bearing on in-game economics - I think this is where I jump off the crazy train and get back to life.

You most certainly have not provided anything worth thinking about, so au revoir random internet stranger. I'll remember you never.
    1) You have been proven wrong. You literally said prices wouldn't start going down anymore because Blizzard removed the need for undercutting, and then you went on to say even IF prices start going down it will takes weeks, not days. Then the patch came out and prices started high and immediately tanked over the course of two days exactly like I said they would and exactly like you argued they wouldn't. If that isn't you being proven completely and utterly wrong I have no idea what is.

2) You've been coming back to this thread nonstop, so I see no reason to think you wouldn't continue to do that. As sad as it is, it seems like you really wanted people to believe your completely idiotic idea.

Even though you refuse to admit it I guess it's pretty obvious you know you look stupid so now you have to try and bail to save face. It's alright, maybe next time you have a completely idiotic thought you won't say it in a public space, and then if you do you won't argue for days about it when it's very clearly wrong.