Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    I could have sworn there was an equipment that increases mount speed too in BFA areas. Anyway the anti-daze one because the amount of times I would need to use water walking is far less than the times I wish I wasn't dazed.

Resounding protection means getting dazed is not a problem, unless you're doing huge island pulls I suppose, but typically a tank does that and they can't get dazed anyway.

Shamans can't cast water walking while mounted, making it inferior. DKs can, but I use the water-walking mount equipment on my DK anyway because again, there's no advantage from anything else.

I personally hate the mount equipment system. It brings nothing of value to the game and it has a huge drawback in that it crams the list of mounts in my collection tab and makes you scroll through it more when you're looking for something.

Mounts with specific fringe functionality are cool, the solution to the perceived lack of diversity should have been to simply add more of them, or give the functionality to more mounts. Blizzard never even added all the Water Strider colors to the game, let alone other mounts that could walk on water. An even better solution would have been to give water walking to all the "hovering" mounts without a walking animation. I mean, it looks like they fly above the ground anyway.

And what about herbing? Those ghastly shredders didn't get replaced by an equipment, and for people who actually care about their characters' aesthetic there is an actual dissonance between the nature-themed profession of herbalism and those clunky goblin contraptions.

10+ Year Old Account
    All my mounts, even big ones like sky golem can jump out of water...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..