Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Leveling the neck past 80 being a thing upsets me a bit. Granted, 2K gold, while not being huge, is better to me personally than being able to get extra stats that are almost inconsequential.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    What's up with the last essence, "Replicating Void Droplets"? Rank 4 minor bonus ist not implemented yet? And the other text seems not finished either...
    Rank 4 doesnt give anything at all for minor slots, it is just "relevant" for stylebonus in the main slot. Thats the case for every essence there is.

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    Will we get a boost to HoA level for alts as we did in previous patches (to 35)?
    Yes, looks like 50 now

10+ Year Old Account
    So that's what was missing from the eyes... I did notice that the non-glowing ones felt a little fake and soulless on live. I think they look better with the added reflectiveness, even if some may disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Sezerek View Post
    Rank 4 doesnt give anything at all for minor slots, it is just "relevant" for stylebonus in the main slot. Thats the case for every essence there is.
    look at Overflowing Azerite Geode. This essence has a useful Rank 4 for its minor ability. Also i was just wondering why Replicating Void Droplets has still "NYI" in it's tooltip, isn't the current PTR Patch the release candidate?
    Last edited by LordVargK; 2020-01-08 at 12:11 AM.