Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Colorado mom accused of conspiring with QAnon group to kidnap child

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...roup-to-kidnap

A Colorado woman was arrested in Montana after allegedly plotting a raid with fellow believers of the "QAnon" conspiracy theory to kidnap her daughter, who does not live with her.

The Denver Post reported that 50-year-old Cynthia Abcug was arrested and accused of conspiring with at least one other believer in the QAnon conspiracy theory to conduct an armed raid of a house in which her daughter, of whom Abcug does not have custody, currently lives.

Abcug's daughter told police ahead of the planned raid, however, reportedly out of concern that Abcug or others would hurt people or be injured themselves during the attack.

"She could not understand why her mother did not see how this was a bad thing," read the affidavit of Abcug's arrest, according to NBC News.

"Initially [Abcug] only discussed the QAnon group, however more recently Abcug has escalated into talking more about 'the raid' plan," it continued.

Believers in the QAnon conspiracy assert that the U.S. government and other world governments are controlled by a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles, with many believing that President Trump's election was the beginning of an effort to defeat the supposed shadowy organization.

Abcug in particular reportedly believed that her daughter and a sibling, whose identities were not released, were kidnapped by “evil Satan worshippers” and “pedophiles," the daughter told police according to NBC.

Abcug is currently free on bail after her Dec. 30 arrest, according to NBC, though she is currently set to be transported to Colorado to await trial.
    Qanonymous conspiracy theorists are a danger, and the fact that Trump stokes that conspiracy theory intentionally and riles them up only contributes to their mental issues and puts others in danger.

No, I'm not blaming this specific incident on Trump by any means, but he's contributing to the hysteria being the Qanon conspiracy theory which only riles up its unhinged, unpredictable, potentially dangerous adherents.

A president of the United States should not be encouraging this kind of reckless behavior. Don't want to make this a Qanon thread specifically though, it's more about how this administrations behavior enables this kind of nuttery.

10+ Year Old Account
    American conservatives have gone absolutely insane.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Had to google QAnon first time ive heard that, fucked up lol.
    Do you hear the voices too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Had to google QAnon first time ive heard that, fucked up lol.
    Somehow that whole thing is believable to Trump supporters.

And when you point out ot them that it was literally made up by trolls on 4chan, they go into denial.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

The history books will describe drumpf presidency as: "2016-2020 when the USA had no president"

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Qanonymous conspiracy theorists are a danger, and the fact that Trump stokes that conspiracy theory intentionally and riles them up only contributes to their mental issues and puts others in danger.

No, I'm not blaming this specific incident on Trump by any means, but he's contributing to the hysteria being the Qanon conspiracy theory which only riles up its unhinged, unpredictable, potentially dangerous adherents.

A president of the United States should not be encouraging this kind of reckless behavior. Don't want to make this a Qanon thread specifically though, it's more about how this administrations behavior enables this kind of nuttery.

I'm sorry. I just don't understand this... My reading comprehension is just not working with this article. So.. a mom tries to kidnap her daughter with other anonymous 4channers because she doesn't have custody over her daughter due to some secret government conspiracy? I am really really confused... I keep spacing out every time I try to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I'm sorry. I just don't understand this... My reading comprehension is just not working with this article. So.. a mom tries to kidnap her daughter with other anonymous 4channers because she doesn't have custody over her daughter due to some secret government conspiracy? I am really really confused... I keep spacing out every time I try to read it.
    Because she lost custody of her daughter, period, wand wanted to get them back. It seems they lost custody for pretty valid reasons, and even the daughter supported the move. Hence why she reported the mothers plans to law enforcement.

Because she lost custody of her daughter, period, wand wanted to get them back. It seems they lost custody for pretty valid reasons, and even the daughter supported the move. Hence why she reported the mothers plans to law enforcement.
    Thanks. Just so much stupid I wasn't really able to process it. However, I don't think the notion that a decent enough portion of our rich and powerful people in society are pedophiles is a conspiracy. Just look at Epstein and his cabal and then the UN which is full of sexual abuse and pedophilia (and uh.. maybe Trump himself). I don't know about the Satan-worshiping though.. xD
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2020-01-08 at 01:54 AM.

This is just another to the long list of QAnon conspiracy tards that was started during Obama's presidency and continued to get worse under Trump's presidency.

The Comet Pizzeria was attacked by a guy with an AR 15 to try to save the children that weren't there.
    They were just attacked again last year again with an arson attempt that the workers put out thanks to the Pizzagate conspiracy.
    There was a guy that killed some crime family guy based on QAnon theories.

There is a lot of stuff they have been pushing on this list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon

It is just going to get worse until these people are told that QAnon doesn't exist and is most likely some retards from 8chan, 4chan or Russia pushing this bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    The history books will describe drumpf presidency as: "2016-2020 when the USA had no president"
    44½th president.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    And when you point out ot them that it was literally made up by trolls on 4chan, they go into denial.
    To be fair, those "trolls" are just posing as trolls to push their actual beliefs a lot of the time. Present it as satire for deniability down the road. It's a common cryptofascist technique, been in use for decades. So it's impossible to tell what's real and what's "trolling". r/TheDonald allegedly started out as a parody of Trump. But was it really? Probably not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Thanks. Just so much stupid I wasn't really able to process it. However, I don't think the notion that a decent enough portion of our rich and powerful people in society are pedophiles is a conspiracy. Just look at Epstein and his cabal and then the UN which is full of sexual abuse and pedophilia (and uh.. maybe Trump himself). I don't know about the Satan-worshiping though.. xD
    Oh that's real.

But Pizzagate isn't. That was a bunch of retarded nutcases trawling through a pile of benign Hillary emails hoping to find dirt, and when they found nothing they accused her of being a sex trafficker who practiced black magic. Because they're psychos.

The Satanism thing was apparently a misunderstanding of some kind of artsy fartsy party someone was invited to in an email, but didn't attend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't imagine why she would have lost custody of her daughter in the first place...

With any luck every single person that was even part of this plan will be arrested for a long time. The fact even the daughter wanted to move goes to show that the mother has been off her rocker for some time, but of course the mother didn't see it that way.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Conservative religious groups have a long track record of child abuse that far predates Trump.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Conservative religious groups have a long track record of child abuse that far predates Trump.
    Catholic church and their cover up of their pedophilia comes to the forefront there.

Discussing religion is forbidden.

wow.. well im not shocked
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Discussing religion is forbidden.
    Just an FYI, I wasn't discussing religion, I was discussing the crimes that have been committed by said religious group/s.

Says the demos who prefer to kill unborn babies and support terrorist

Quote Originally Posted by FreeHongKong View Post
    Says the demos who prefer to kill unborn babies and support terrorist
    Unborn aren't babies, at most they are fetuses. And show me one that is supporting a terrorist.

Right now the only terrorist supporters, are Trump and his supporters that go around supporting these KKK and other Nazi rallies that happen like Proud Boys, Patriot Prayer, and others.