Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lies, we all know we need more goblins.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggawoolin View Post
    There should be more people who play gnomes.

Please chose a gnome next time you play a new character.

Thanks for contributing to the gnome community.
    Entire team is babies
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    The gnomes were mechagnomes once, now they are monsters! Do not mourn for them, they are a mistake that needs to be corrected. They must be eradicated!
    Great, now I want playable Fal'dorei.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    You would've had them if they added Mechagnomes to the game.

...NO! I said MECHAGNOMES!!!! Like from Ulduar/Northrend! Not Parapalegic regular gnomes! >_<

- - - Updated - - -

...there are too many ways to interpret that sentence... >_<
    Playing gnomes is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    No more gnomes please. I mean, I do like creepy things... but imagine having to fight against a 40-man raid group entirely composed by gnomes /shiver
    All you need is a lawnmower.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    And nothing of value would be lost.
    Who knew that disliking a particular race in a video game (albeit a sacred one, but still), even if severely - especially one that is commonly disliked as it's a disproportional abomination whose characterization is reduced to a joke in 90% of the cases of the NPCs - means that you have no value.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

I agree, I love gnomes. We also need more goblin players. Two of my favorites. The only race I dislike are Darkspear Trolls.

Yes please. I want to hear more gnomes dying <3

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    The only race I dislike are Darkspear Trolls.
    You are the real monster
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    You are the real monster
    XD after hearing bwonsamdi making fun of his death, i'm surprised he even only said Darkspear trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by shaggawoolin View Post
    There should be more people who play gnomes.

Please chose a gnome next time you play a new character.

Thanks for contributing to the gnome community.
    I will make a female pink haired gnome rogue with pigtails and her name shall be Fluffles. Her eyes will be huge. A signature is cuddles, which no one can resist, and then she stabs you in the heart

You are the real monster
    Haha, should have seen that coming. Sorry bud, they're just the most tribal and uninteresting race to me in the whole game. Night Elves are close second, though!

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Great, now I want playable Fal'dorei.
    ^5 for getting the reference. The number of times I said that and no one (even during Legion) knew what I was really quoting made me think I was the only person who played with the volume on.

7+ Year Old Account
    Haha, should have seen that coming. Sorry bud, they're just the most tribal and uninteresting race to me in the whole game. Night Elves are close second, though!
    Weird. The whole tribal aspect is what I find so interesting and unique about them
    Well, we better not derail this thing

The most tribal are dark trolls! Darkspear are amazing! I like tribal things that's why i love night elves and trolls. I will kill all your gnomes!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    ^5 for getting the reference. The number of times I said that and no one (even during Legion) knew what I was really quoting made me think I was the only person who played with the volume on.

I'm always using the toy that transforms me into Fal'dorei xD

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    I'm sure this topic will end up full of useless negative "reeeeee I don't like gnomes" types, so I'll add something positive.

Edit: yep, I was right.

Anyway, I see a lot of gnomes these days (one of my most recent heroic Stromgarde groups had 8 of them) and mechagnomes have strong racials, so I imagine they'll see a lot of play as well.

Oh and I recently joined an all-gnome raid of Eternal Palace, 22 gnomes in all - that was so much fun!
    Mirishka, I disagree with you sometimes. But sometimes you post something that makes me smile and I agree wholly with.

This was one of those posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    The most tribal are dark trolls! Darkspear are amazing! I like tribal things that's why i love night elves and trolls. I will kill all your gnomes!
    I dislike Night Elves and Trolls because I find their lore boring. When I think elves, I think Blood Elves, or Nightborne, sophistication, magic, and poise, not the more feral variant Night Elves are. Darkspears are the most boring relevant trolls on Azeroth. Amani are bad ass thanks to Zul'jin and Zul'aman, and Zandalari represent a more evolved Troll that I can really dig my teeth into the lore. Darkspears look un-evolved, they're superstitious, and the accent makes them such a bad stereotype. Zandalari have an accent too, but at least clearly they're more of a rip off of a fictional nation (Wakanda.)

- - - Updated - - -

Weird. The whole tribal aspect is what I find so interesting and unique about them
    Well, we better not derail this thing
    I like tribal, love the Amani Trolls, especially Zul'jin, and Zandalari are cool. I guess what always turned me off from Darkspears is they're sort of the underdogs slumming it up in Orgrimmar (I know eventually they got Echo Isles, but... that's still kind of crappy) and they never get back on their feet. They're good guy Trolls, so they're not bad enough to be doing some real savage shit like the Amani, and they don't have a super sweet huge pyramid city with tamed dinosaurs.

It's definitely not a tribal thing because I love the Mag'har Orcs, and all the different Orc Clans in general. But yes, I agree, this isn't about Trolls. lol

7+ Year Old Account
    they're sort of the underdogs slumming it up in Orgrimmar (I know eventually they got Echo Isles, but... that's still kind of crappy) and they never get back on their feet. They're good guy Trolls, so they're not bad enough to be doing some real savage shit like the Amani, and they don't have a super sweet huge pyramid city with tamed dinosaurs.
    It's said in Shadows of the Horde that the Darkspear are thriving while others have failed.
    Pretty sure this is never going to be represented in game
    Just like Rokhan not even having an unique model

I do like that the Darkspear focus more on Voodoo and Shadow thingies while the Zandalari are more Magic and Light. It's a nice contrast

I like gnomes... but transmogs don't look good on them.

Gnomes are the best race for casters. Gnome locks/mages look lit.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakshana View Post
    Mirishka, I disagree with you sometimes. But sometimes you post something that makes me smile and I agree wholly with.

This was one of those posts.
    @Mirishka is the best. I'm fan.

- - - Updated - - -

It's said in Shadows of the Horde that the Darkspear are thriving while others have failed.
    Pretty sure this is never going to be represented in game
    Just like Rokhan not even having an unique model

I do like that the Darkspear focus more on Voodoo and Shadow thingies while the Zandalari are more Magic and Light. It's a nice contrast
    I like vooodoo! I like shamans too. And i like tribal piece of ugly things. That come from the wild. I love the magical night elves, but i think their mindset is the worse horseshit i ever seen. Their mindset is like, "wars everywhere, it's fine we just stay on our forest", "omg war in our home, i hate everyone!" LOL sorry i can't stop laughing. This is so true it hurts (and night elves are like my favorite race combined with others)