Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well, at least I got most of my characters out of the 60-80 hell
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Good thing I leveled all the alts I wanted, even some alts that I didn't touch since early Cata (back when I made a lot of new alts to see the revamped zones). Good time to return to Classic till the next major patch arrives.
    Perfect time. Next major release is 7 days away.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zhivs View Post
    I prioritized other things since I thought I had time left to do everything this week. Seems like the garrison thing is working though so it's all good.

Yep, that it would end in 12 hours, not now.
    Source please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Source please.
    It's in the in-game calendar.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I levelled up quite a few alts thanks to that event. good times.

Can confirm that you can still queue from garri, probably from any instanced content.

Seems to be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    If you got Garrison Hearthstone. Go there and the option to signup is magically back.
    I was wondering if this was true. But as of 15:00 EST, I can at least que from the garrison and got in after 10 mins on a Pre-120. Over 30 mins and still not in on a 120. This is on Ally. Just tried as Horde 120, since I don't have a non 120 toon

I'll miss it but I got a lot of stuff done in this Anniversary event, best event ever.

This will be one sloooow week.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    Just saw this golden one:
    "i only have 2 more levels and i dont know what to do"
    I mean he is pretty right, i got a guy to level 119 and a half and was like "i dont wnana join a korrak i will just do a few quests" issue is your SOOOOOOO undergeared that killing even 1 mob is like soloing a dungeon boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Can confirm that you can still queue from garri, probably from any instanced content.
    Confirmed. I just ran into Stockades and I could queue.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    This will be one sloooow week.
    Yeah, would've been nice to have for one more week until patch launched since there's not much going on this week.

This is non-sense, the event ends in 10 hours. Yet it's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    This is non-sense, the event ends in 10 hours. Yet it's gone.
    My In game calendar says the event ends at 4am Tuesday Jan 7th. What does yours say?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I mean he is pretty right, i got a guy to level 119 and a half and was like "i dont wnana join a korrak i will just do a few quests" issue is your SOOOOOOO undergeared that killing even 1 mob is like soloing a dungeon boss.
    This is why I am so against the mob scaling, I think it punishes you for leveling outside of their desired path.
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2020-01-07 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    My In game calendar says the event ends at 4am Tuesday Jan 7th. What does yours say?
    Eh whatever, 5:00 AM. Still. This is BS. Yeah technically it's back but the Time-Displaced vendor is RIP. Shit, I still had some appearances to go.

It was a great event to level up, I got 10 characters from ~100-110 to 120, with only spending a couple hours per character. I can see why people would be upset, but they had months.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Eh whatever, 5:00 AM. Still. This is BS. Yeah technically it's back but the Time-Displaced vendor is RIP. Shit, I still had some appearances to go.
    If it was 5am on the 7th, that means it ended when it said it was going to end. So exactly how is it BS?

Best one in trade was someone complaining that he only missed 20% left on mount. It's not like people have had 2 months to do it already amirite lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    If it was 5am on the 7th, that means it ended when it said it was going to end. So exactly how is it BS?
    Jan 8th, 5:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean I'm lazy but even I made to actually have my grind done a few days before it ended, had me a Howler since Vanilla or maybe BC? Definitely wanted a updated version that I will use on my Mag'har Frostwolf Shaman!

Jan 8th, 5:00 AM.
    Oh, So this is mostly a UK\Europe complaint. I'm with you now